Fraid
Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2026
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 28
Forgive Me Lyrics
[Verse 1]Red eyes, just keep my heart beating
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
[Chorus]
You must be registered for see links
[Verse 2]
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
[Chorus]
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me
[Bridge]
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
Over and over, which way to turn?
You must be registered for see links
[Chorus]
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me
I never thought it'd feel this good to quit
Failure tastes so sweet
I'm not afraid anymore, forgive me
(was hit with an unexpected, early morning heart-wrencher as my exchange with a chatbot touched on this song. for many years it had been one of my favourites, largely from the sound quality and it touching jist enough on meaningful points (i have a terrible ear for this genre, so i barely heard the lyrics of the chorus, at best) for me to morally align with it. But as the bot went into it, i realised how painful the content is
You must be registered to see images
)