Post final: Madara vs kaguya : Vs hagoromo/hamura : Vs peak old naruto& peakold sasuk

who?

• Total voters

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Post final: Madara vs kaguya : Vs hagoromo/hamura : Vs peak old naruto& peakold s

What a retard. :lol Already made a thread about the same BS that I countered yet we are still here crying about Tenseigan Chakra Mode comes from the altar. Not gonna bother with the Madara fanboy.
Really ?, good excusee from your side, because it is just logical conclusion after watching movie that what happened.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Post final: Madara vs kaguya : Vs hagoromo/hamura : Vs peak old naruto& peakold s

Really ?, good excusee from your side, because it is just logical conclusion after watching movie that what happened.
No, it's not a logical conclusion. It's you making more bullshit up so you have an excuse to wank a character who was only around for 10-15 chapters.

-Movie stated that Tenseigan Altar=/=Tenseigan Dojutsu.
-Movie stated that Tenseigan Altar collects and amplifies Nature Energy.
-Movie stated that Tenseigan Dojutsu is granted by Ootsutsuki and Hyuuga's powers coming together.
-Movie showed that Toneri maintained Tenseigan Chakra Mode despite the destruction of the Tenseigan Altar.

Stop wanking kiddo. It's sickening.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^Damn that burn heat up my Thanksgiving leftovers
You must be registered for see images

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, it's not a logical conclusion. It's you making more bullshit up so you have an excuse to wank a character who was only around for 10-15 chapters.

-Movie stated that Tenseigan Altar=/=Tenseigan Dojutsu.
-Movie stated that Tenseigan Altar collects and amplifies Nature Energy.
-Movie stated that Tenseigan Dojutsu is granted by Ootsutsuki and Hyuuga's powers coming together.
-Movie showed that Toneri maintained Tenseigan Chakra Mode despite the destruction of the Tenseigan Altar.

Stop wanking kiddo. It's sickening.
All are indeed true but you still haven't adressed issue of Toneri absorbing senjutsu chakra from Tenseigan altar beforehand he gained Tenseigan.

It is still possible that either Toneri was noob with spsm so he needed Tenseigan to control it properly or he just used Tenseigan to absorb senjutsu chakra from Tenseigan altar and enter Spsm.

Nothing contradicts what I am implying and little of the movie support it, so I have still something to base my opinion upon.

Haters gonna hate, Kid

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

All are indeed true but you still haven't adressed issue of Toneri absorbing senjutsu chakra from Tenseigan altar beforehand he gained Tenseigan.

It is still possible that either Toneri was noob with spsm so he needed Tenseigan to control it properly or he just used Tenseigan to absorb senjutsu chakra from Tenseigan altar and enter Spsm.

Nothing contradicts what I am implying and little of the movie support it, so I have still something to base my opinion upon.

Haters gonna hate, Kid
You're lying. I've addressed that in THIS thread and your thread. There is no issue to address because your issue is a self imagined issue. One imagined to replace the actual logical argument you are supposed to have. :lol Retard. Making shit up=/=Making an argument based on fact.

"It is still possible" is where I stopped taking your idiotic post seriously. When you have evidence for any of this nonsense then you can spread nonsense like regular Hagoromo=Tenseigan Hamura around the base fanboy. Until then, Tenseigan Hamura stomps him. Even then, aside from all your disgusting fanfiction about Tenseigan, you sound dumb trying to claim that despite Hamura and Hagoromo having equal chakra in amount and strength, Hagoromo is so much stronger that once Hamura gets the Tenseigan, he is only equal to Hagoromo despite his chakra shitting on Hagoromo's in power. Lel. Gtfo with that wank.

Energy Vessel=Makes Senjutsu to power the planet.
Tenseigan Dojutsu=Gives the user TCM.

End of story.

. wikia.com/wiki/Thread:159828

Enlighten yourself.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're lying. I've addressed that in THIS thread and your thread. There is no issue to address because your issue is a self imagined issue. One imagined to replace the actual logical argument you are supposed to have. :lol Retard. Making shit up=/=Making an argument based on fact.

"It is still possible" is where I stopped taking your idiotic post seriously. When you have evidence for any of this nonsense then you can spread nonsense like regular Hagoromo=Tenseigan Hamura around the base fanboy. Until then, Tenseigan Hamura stomps him. Even then, aside from all your disgusting fanfiction about Tenseigan, you sound dumb trying to claim that despite Hamura and Hagoromo having equal chakra in amount and strength, Hagoromo is so much stronger that once Hamura gets the Tenseigan, he is only equal to Hagoromo despite his chakra shitting on Hagoromo's in power. Lel. Gtfo with that wank.

Energy Vessel=Makes Senjutsu to power the planet.
Tenseigan Dojutsu=Gives the user TCM.

End of story.

. wikia.com/wiki/Thread:159828

Enlighten yourself.
Skipping insults directed at me and senseless argument I will try to keep it short.

1) Toneri had never been in Tenseigan chakra mode until Tenseigan altar was destroyed or rip apart you can say.
2) Before Toneri entered Tenseigan chakra mode he was where Tenseigan altar was staying in middle of green orbs, strange just like the color of his tenseigan mode, coinsidence ?. I seriously doubt.
3) Green Orbs seem similliar to Naruto's orange orbs which Naruto got from time to time entering RSM but without Kurama being weaked to degree + also lack of other chakra
4) Toneri had shown to be able to absorb chakra from others wtih his green orbs so that the reason he gained TCM due to absorbing senjutsu dispersed after tenseigan altar was rip apart.

About Tenseigan Hamura, well he have too little info, but still Toneri would adress Tenseigan Hamura as the one who had all senjutsu from tenseigan altar along with byakugan of Ootsutsuki under his control and yes that Hamura would be on par with JJ Hagoromo.

Feel yourself to check 1 hour 25 minutes moment when Toneri enter Temple of Hamura after Tenseigan altar was supposed to be destroyed. I doubt this scene had not importance or whatever.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Skipping insults directed at me and senseless argument I will try to keep it short.

1) Toneri had never been in Tenseigan chakra mode until Tenseigan altar was destroyed or rip apart you can say.
Yup.

2) Before Toneri entered Tenseigan chakra mode he was where Tenseigan altar was staying in middle of green orbs, strange just like the color of his tenseigan mode, coinsidence ?. I seriously doubt.
Can you cut the bullshit? Yes, the color of the chakra is the same because Hamura's Tenseigan is the core of the Tenseigan Energy Vessel. :lol So you are basically proving my point. That this power originates from Hamura's Dojutsu. The extra Byakugan make it stronger, and let it take in outside Nature energy for amplificaiton. To dumb it down for you:

Core=Hamura's Tenseigan.
Byakugan=Add power to that Tenseigan.
Energy Vessel contains everything.
Nature Energy goes in, is amplified by Hamura's Tenseigan and the Byakugan, Senjutsu comes out and is used to power everything on the Moon and it's used in warfare as ghost Hamura showed us in his little story.

Anything and everything else is fanfiction you made up.

3) Green Orbs seem similliar to Naruto's orange orbs which Naruto got from time to time entering RSM but without Kurama being weaked to degree + also lack of other chakra
Not relevant.

4) Toneri had shown to be able to absorb chakra from others wtih his green orbs so that the reason he gained TCM due to absorbing senjutsu dispersed after tenseigan altar was rip apart.
Based on literally nothing. Why don't you show me where this actually happened in the movie and not in your deluded head and then we can talk about it. At this point you are simply making shit up because you don't have an argument and it's rather pathetic.

About Tenseigan Hamura, well he have too little info, but still Toneri would adress Tenseigan Hamura as the one who had all senjutsu from tenseigan altar along with byakugan of Ootsutsuki under his control and yes that Hamura would be on par with JJ Hagoromo.
Sorry. That Hamura is fanfiction. I suggest you actually watch the movie and stop making dumb replies like this.

How the hell would Hamura have the power of the altar and the Byakugan in there when the Byakugan were accumulated over many generations? Ala AFTER HAMURA'S DEATH. How in the hell would Hamura have the power of the altar when the altar was created USING HIS EYES AS THE CORE? :lol

JJ Hagoromo>Tenseigan Hamura>>>Hagoromo=Hamura.

Feel yourself to check 1 hour 25 minutes moment when Toneri enter Temple of Hamura after Tenseigan altar was supposed to be destroyed. I doubt this scene had not importance or whatever.
Lol the lengths you will go to try and prove how strong your fav is really is ridiculous. Toneri entered the temple, was mad that they DESTROYED THE TENSEIGAN. Then came out, in his normal form might I add, and made handsigns and entered his mode. This scene showed nothing but Toneri angry that the altar was wrecked. Anything and everything you are implying is literally based on nothing.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can you cut the bullshit? Yes, the color of the chakra is the same because Hamura's Tenseigan is the core of the Tenseigan Energy Vessel. :lol So you are basically proving my point. That this power originates from Hamura's Dojutsu. The extra Byakugan make it stronger, and let it take in outside Nature energy for amplificaiton. To dumb it down for you:

Core=Hamura's Tenseigan.
Byakugan=Add power to that Tenseigan.
Energy Vessel contains everything.
Nature Energy goes in, is amplified by Hamura's Tenseigan and the Byakugan, Senjutsu comes out and is used to power everything on the Moon and it's used in warfare as ghost Hamura showed us in his little story.

Anything and everything else is fanfiction you made up.
Ok, I agree about everything you said. You also noted "take in outside nature energy" and yes that what I meant.(also agree of course).
In other words the Tenseigan alone wouldn't give you chakra mode in any shape or form but along with Senjutsu/nature energy it can.

Not relevant.
Really ?, that sad.

Based on literally nothing. Why don't you show me where this actually happened in the movie and not in your deluded head and then we can talk about it. At this point you are simply making shit up because you don't have an argument and it's rather pathetic.
What. The last scene in the movie where Toneri keep absorbing drawing byakugan to himself then he took out his hand with green orb and began to suck in Naruto's chakra mode.

Sorry. That Hamura is fanfiction. I suggest you actually watch the movie and stop making dumb replies like this.

How the hell would Hamura have the power of the altar and the Byakugan in there when the Byakugan were accumulated over many generations? Ala AFTER HAMURA'S DEATH. How in the hell would Hamura have the power of the altar when the altar was created USING HIS EYES AS THE CORE? :lol

JJ Hagoromo>Tenseigan Hamura>>>Hagoromo=Hamura.
Oh ok, You are right I just didn't remember it too well.

Lol the lengths you will go to try and prove how strong your fav is really is ridiculous. Toneri entered the temple, was mad that they DESTROYED THE TENSEIGAN. Then came out, in his normal form might I add, and made handsigns and entered his mode. This scene showed nothing but Toneri angry that the altar was wrecked. Anything and everything you are implying is literally based on nothing.
Ok. You may have seen it like that but it is up to viewer how to interpret it as nothing was stated or said about this scene.

Anyway my point stand that Tenseigan can not alone make you enter chakra mode, nature energy or rather senjutsu is needed to do that.

Tenseigan chakra mode = Tenseigan(tool to absorb nature energy) + Senjutsu chakra absorbed + strong body enough(Toneri's body must be able to keep senjutsu chakra in it).

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ok, I agree about everything you said. You also noted "take in outside nature energy" and yes that what I meant.(also agree of course).
In other words the Tenseigan alone wouldn't give you chakra mode in any shape or form but along with Senjutsu/nature energy it can.
No, in other words the Tenseigan ENERGY VESSEL DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY POWER ITSELF. Only the Dojutsu does. :lol Why don't you actually read what I said and not take phrases like the bold out of context.

-The altar takes in external power. Not the eye. Hamura's Tenseigan doesn't take in Nature Energy for the altar, it does the amplification. Jesus Christ. :lol

What. The last scene in the movie where Toneri keep absorbing drawing byakugan to himself then he took out his hand with green orb and began to suck in Naruto's chakra mode.
Oh, then all you've provided is another irrelevant scene. Toneri using the Altar's power to absorb Naruto's chakra doesn't prove your point when the altar's power and the Tenseigan Dojutsu's power are the exact same thing, but the altar is on a greater scale. Inb4 you take this statement out of context too and claim that this means the eye gets power from the altar, false.

-Hamura had it before the altar was a thing. End of your argument unless you want to make more fanfiction up.
-The eye amplifies the energy taken in, using it's own power. Thus the product will be similar to the power the Tenseigan wielder obtains.

Ok. You may have seen it like that but it is up to viewer how to interpret it as nothing was stated or said about this scene.
No, the scene was pretty damn clear to me.

"How dare they"

"The Tenseigan Altar"

Hmm. :lol This isn't up for interpretation. The events of the scene are depicted and nothing you are saying happened, ever happened. Simple as that. Stop being inept and start accepting the fact that you are wrong.

Anyway my point stand that Tenseigan can not alone make you enter chakra mode, nature energy or rather senjutsu is needed to do that.
How can your nonsense point stand when it doesn't have ground to stand on? :lol You have no point because you have no evidence. :)

Tenseigan chakra mode = Tenseigan(tool to absorb nature energy) + Senjutsu chakra absorbed + strong body enough(Toneri's body must be able to keep senjutsu chakra in it).
Tenseigan Chakra Mode=Tenseigan. Period. Everything else is fanfiction. It's crazy how I dumbed down this explanation for you only for you to continue to take shit out of context. Learn how to read.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, in other words the Tenseigan ENERGY VESSEL DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY POWER ITSELF. Only the Dojutsu does. :lol Why don't you actually read what I said and not take phrases like the bold out of context.

-The altar takes in external power. Not the eye. Hamura's Tenseigan doesn't take in Nature Energy for the altar, it does the amplification. Jesus Christ. :lol

Oh, then all you've provided is another irrelevant scene. Toneri using the Altar's power to absorb Naruto's chakra doesn't prove your point when the altar's power and the Tenseigan Dojutsu's power are the exact same thing, but the altar is on a greater scale. Inb4 you take this statement out of context too and claim that this means the eye gets power from the altar, false.

-Hamura had it before the altar was a thing. End of your argument unless you want to make more fanfiction up.
-The eye amplifies the energy taken in, using it's own power. Thus the product will be similar to the power the Tenseigan wielder obtains.

No, the scene was pretty damn clear to me.

"How dare they"

"The Tenseigan Altar"

Hmm. :lol This isn't up for interpretation. The events of the scene are depicted and nothing you are saying happened, ever happened. Simple as that. Stop being inept and start accepting the fact that you are wrong.

How can your nonsense point stand when it doesn't have ground to stand on? :lol You have no point because you have no evidence. :)

Tenseigan Chakra Mode=Tenseigan. Period. Everything else is fanfiction. It's crazy how I dumbed down this explanation for you only for you to continue to take shit out of context. Learn how to read.
Ok, This argument is pointless so I will skip all these point, giving right to you, expect bold one.

so you really believe Senjutsu has no involved in it even although Toneri has shown similliar powers to Naruto's senjutsu enhanced chakra shroud. Even although Toneri could handle Naruto's chakra which is Senjutsu empowered still you believe base chakra + Tenseigan gives you chakra mode, right ?.

If yes, then I can not agree with you. Senjutsu was needed and it was clear as day.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ok, This argument is pointless so I will skip all these point, giving right to you, expect bold one.

so you really believe Senjutsu has no involved in it even although Toneri has shown similliar powers to Naruto's senjutsu enhanced chakra shroud. Even although Toneri could handle Naruto's chakra which is Senjutsu empowered still you believe base chakra + Tenseigan gives you chakra mode, right ?.

If yes, then I can not agree with you. Senjutsu was needed and it was clear as day.
Never said Senjutsu isn't needed. I said that Tenseigan doesn't draw power from the altar or anywhere else.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Never said Senjutsu isn't needed. I said that Tenseigan doesn't draw power from the altar or anywhere else.
Ok. I agree with it, but didn't it mean Tenseigan= Tenseigan chakra mode is not correct as Senjutsu is needed ?

My point still stand then that Doujutsu can not give you chakra mode/shroud. The chakra mode comes from body's power being able to handle senjutsu chakra which is either absorbed by body or through doujutsu.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ok. I agree with it, but didn't it mean Tenseigan= Tenseigan chakra mode is not correct as Senjutsu is needed ?

My point still stand then that Doujutsu can not give you chakra mode/shroud. The chakra mode comes from body's power being able to handle senjutsu chakra which is either absorbed by body or through doujutsu.

My point still stand then that Doujutsu can not give you chakra mode/shroud.
100% baseless. How many times do I have to tell you to stop making stuff up?

The chakra mode comes from body's power being able to handle senjutsu chakra which is either absorbed by body or through doujutsu
9001% baseless. The chakra mode comes from the chakra awakened when Toneri got Tenseigan. Simple as that. Anything and everything else is your baseless opinion which I don't care for.

How in the world does Senjutsu being needed= Dojutsu can't grant chakra modes? Actually? Who cares. You don't make sense.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

100% baseless. How many times do I have to tell you to stop making stuff up?

9001% baseless. The chakra mode comes from the chakra awakened when Toneri got Tenseigan. Simple as that. Anything and everything else is your baseless opinion which I don't care for.

How in the world does Senjutsu being needed= Dojutsu can't grant chakra modes? Actually? Who cares. You don't make sense.
Lol, your reaction. Just wanted to estabilish: body power + senjutsu -> chakra shroud
eye's power-> all other powers comming from eye.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol, your reaction. Just wanted to estabilish: body power + senjutsu -> chakra shroud eye's power-> all other powers comming from eye.
In your fanfic Manga titled Hagoromo: The one who brought peace and order to my heart maybe, but Kishimoto has never established such rules in the Naruto Manga. Thus you have no point.

-Toneri has Dojutsu.
-Yet he can awaken Six Paths Senjutsu via that Dojutsu.