[Discussion] Possible misconception Naruto v Sasuke.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course not that would of been pathetic plus a chidori couldn't even kill Naruto.
Which is my point. If u say that Naruto could have went for the kill then he could have also just punched Sasuke instead. With Naruto's strength that could have at least knocked Sasuke back and given Naruto another chance at beating Sasuke, but u say Naruto chose to prove himself to Sasuke instead.

Sorry, but that sounds ridiculous to my ears when Naruto knows exactly what kind of fate Sasuke is walking into

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is my point. If u say that Naruto could have went for the kill then he could have also just punched Sasuke instead. With Naruto's strength that could have at least knocked Sasuke back and given Naruto another chance at beating Sasuke, but u say Naruto chose to prove himself to Sasuke instead.

Sorry, but that sounds ridiculous to my ears.
Sorry idk what you're on. All I'm saying is Sasuke only won that fight becuz Naruto wanted to scratch his headband.:|

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry idk what you're on. All I'm saying is Sasuke only won that fight becuz Naruto wanted to scratch his headband.:|
U r saying that scratch Sasuke's forehead> bringing Sasuke back
I am just saying that that very premise seems ludicrous.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To Naruto I guess yea he always likes to prove Sasuke wrong and he did. :|
:| if that is what u truly believe then there is nothing else to debate I guess.

I always thought of Naruto as more selfless when it came to his friends, but I am not a Naruto fan so who knows

Last edited: