Possible hinata power ups

PS Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well since we know that kaguya has the byakugan and is the progenitor of the hyuuga clan, it's not that hard to predict that hinata will be getting a power up soon and will help naruto and sasuke fight the juubi:

Rinnegan = Sasuke

Uzumaki + Body of sage/juubi = Naruto

Hinata = Hyuuga eyes

These 3 will fight the full powered juubi and eventually kill it off later on to bring peace, what we don't know for sure is what power up will hinata get? I'll brainstorm and you let me know what you think?

1. Full powered byakugan (same eyes as kaguya)
2. byakugan and sharingan
3.Some sort of sage mode
4.kaguya's knowledge and techniques?
etc..

so what do you think she will get? And I expect her to maybe be slighty weaker than naruto and sasuke but not totally out of their league if she wants to fight the juubi with them, it's her destiny to, specially since Neji entrusted her with peace.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well since we know that kaguya has the byakugan and is the progenitor of the hyuuga clan, it's not that hard to predict that hinata will be getting a power up soon and will help naruto and sasuke fight the juubi:

Rinnegan = Sasuke

Uzumaki + Body of sage/juubi = Naruto

Hinata = Hyuuga eyes

These 3 will fight the full powered juubi and eventually kill it off later on to bring peace, what we don't know for sure is what power up will hinata get? I'll brainstorm and you let me know what you think?

1. Full powered byakugan (same eyes as kaguya)
2. byakugan and sharingan
3.Some sort of sage mode
4.kaguya's knowledge and techniques?
etc..

so what do you think she will get? And I expect her to maybe be slighty weaker than naruto and sasuke but not totally out of their league if she wants to fight the juubi with them, it's her destiny to, specially since Neji entrusted her with peace.
@Bold

We have a name for this: The Byakugan.

OT:

1. We don't know what Kaguya's use/skill in the Byakugan was. For all we know she's worse than Ko at using it.

2. No. Very unlikely. That would involve eating the fruit which I doubt she'd do.

3. Once again unlikely at this point in the game. A Byakugan advancement allowing one to see and manipulate Natural energy would have been cool.... but the chances of Kishi being creative with the Hyuga: Lowish.

4. Highly unlikely once again.

Hinata's best contributions right now would be helping defeat Tenzo-Spiral-Zetsu, or helping fight Madara.... and by that I mean using Twin Lion Fists in an opening that's created for her... not one she makes herself. Even that is unlikely.

Not to mention the main character is Sakura. The notion of Hinata suddenly being just slightly below Naruto and Sasuke is never going to happen. She'll always be leagues below them. Kishi still writes this manga.

Before you label me a hater, understand the Hyuga are my favorite clan, my favorite Dojutsu IS the Byakugan, and Hinata ties with Kakuzu and Haku for my favorite character.

PS Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For what? What would be the reasons for giving her a power up?
to help fight the juubi which will be loose after madara is defeated.

For what reason does Hinata need a power up, in-fact why should she get a power-up?
she should get it because she's one of the sacred eyes and should fight juubi along side naruto and sasuke.

@Bold

OT:

1. We don't know what Kaguya's use/skill in the Byakugan was. For all we know she's worse than Ko at using it.

2. No. Very unlikely. That would involve eating the fruit which I doubt she'd do.

3. Once again unlikely at this point in the game. A Byakugan advancement allowing one to see and manipulate Natural energy would have been cool.... but the chances of Kishi being creative with the Hyuga: Lowish.

Hinata's best contributions right now would be helping defeat Tenzo-Spiral-Zetsu, or helping fight Madara.... and by that I mean using Twin Lion Fists in an opening that's created for her... not one she makes herself. Even that is unlikely.

Not to mention the main character is Sakura. The notion of Hinata suddenly being just slightly below Naruto and Sasuke is never going to happen. She'll always be leagues below them. Kishi still writes this manga.

Before you label me a hater, understand the Hyuga are my favorite clan, my favorite Dojutsu IS the Byakugan, and Hinata ties with Kakuzu and Haku for my favorite character.
hmm don't forget the crazy things that happened in this manga, it's very possible this will happen, maybe not exactly what power ups I chose but she will get one and she will fight the juubi as she is one of the sacred doujutsu eyes that came from the fruit/juubi.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can't believe what I just read.
Believe it that it was written like Hiruzen living up to the hype. I don't ask you to trust in the words, but in the fact that the words are present.

Life alert.

Help I've fallen and can't get up!
Just to give you fair warning.... Life Alert comes at the risk of making you look like a Cougar.

You must be registered for see images

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@Bold

OT:

Would love to see bold happen could be the proper place for some side characters development Hinata included, don't see her involve in the fight against Madara.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm don't forget the crazy things that happened in this manga, it's very possible this will happen, maybe not exactly what power ups I chose but she will get one and she will fight the juubi as she is one of the sacred doujutsu eyes that came from the fruit/juubi.
If we've learned anything from Naruto it is that Kishi has a parallel fetish. The Juubi was defeated by two men: Hagoromo and his brother.

Madara now stands as the closest thing to that Juubi. Naruto and Sasuke will eliminate Madara.

The only question that remains is what do the others need to do. The answer will most likely come with Stopping Spiral Zetsu, and any plot Orochimaru may attempt to scheme.

Worst case scenario the Fruit shows up, and someone eats it giving way to the final confrontation.... that would still fall to Naruto and Sasuke's task.

The most we'll sadly see Hinata MAYBE do is finally use Soshiken.

PS Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we've learned anything from Naruto it is that Kishi has a parallel fetish. The Juubi was defeated by two men: Hagoromo and his brother.

Madara now stands as the closest thing to that Juubi. Naruto and Sasuke will eliminate Madara.

The only question that remains is what do the others need to do. The answer will most likely come with Stopping Spiral Zetsu, and any plot Orochimaru may attempt to scheme.

Worst case scenario the Fruit shows up, and someone eats it giving way to the final confrontation.... that would still fall to Naruto and Sasuke's task.

The most we'll sadly see Hinata MAYBE do is finally use Soshiken.
I see what you are saying but this is the way I look at it:

Naruto + sasuke defeat Madara

Naruto + Sasuke + Hinata defeat the Juubi <-- You know, the one who gave them their unnatural powers (Kyuubi, sharingan, byakugan)

PS Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Unless Hinata is going to get a Lion construct the size of Perfect Susanoo infused with Senjutsu she ain't fighting the Juubi.
That's not too far fetched considering she's kaguya's parallel/reincarnation/successor so she would be able to match naruto and sasuke's powers and fight the juubi on equal terms (naruto and sasuke a little stronger)