Possible Ending to Naruto

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is mainly in response to the thread "The Overrating of Naruto Uzumaki", which seems ridiculous considering Kishi has suggested that Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage of the six paths (Rikudou Sennin).
One thought that crossed my mind is how Naruto would complete this transformation. Perhaps in some final battle Sasuke will come to Naruto's rescue by sacrificing himself. As a form of honoring his friend, Naruto will take Sasuke's eyes (really Itachi's) and complete the transformation. After which, Naruto will kick Tobi's a$$ (just like his old man did!!) and absorb the tailed beasts (except the Hachibi (hoping Bee survives the war!)).
Then, Naruto, as the Rikudou Sennin, will bring peace to the shinobi world (just like Tobi wanted without the hypnosis, but rather with the knowledge that Naruto will kick yo a$$ if you start something).
Of course, this brings about the question of Kishi's overall message. I was first attracted to the story of Naruto because of the underlying themes of the importance of friendship and how hard work can overcome a person's difficulties in life. It would seem that the emphasis has changed to a dragon ballz theme of friendship through strength? (honestly, I was never a dbl fan, with the exception of the first film). Whereby Naruto must become the strongest person so that others will respect his dream of peace?
Honestly, I think the storyline would be more consistent with its origins if it turns out that Naruto is not in fact the Rikudou, and in order to defeat Tobi and the world Tsukuyomi, he must rely on all of his friends to help stop Tobi's plan. Kishi has suggested this as well (during Naruto's conversation with Itachi), but with the many dbl like power ups, it remains to be seen which message Kishi will ultimately choose as the prevailing theme.

Destiney

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, just no. Tobi> Naruto :) However, naruto will only win because of plot. Before u say naruto has BM mode but it only last 5 mins, Tobi can remain intangible so it would be waiste :)

Genduko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i liked how at first in the pre shippuden series naruto and the naruto universe seemed quite darker as compared to what it is know i liked how the idea that naruto was cursed at birth and how the hero the 4th hokage sacrificed himself and sealed the 9 tailed demon fox in seemingly random baby but when we found out all that we did it brings a much more lighter story i really enjoyed the first arc the zabuzza and haku 1 how haku was like you have to kill me its the way of the ninja a ninja must kill and show no emotion and how kakashi actually killed haku who gave his life to protect zabuzza i really liked that dark setting if you realize it there all ninja trained to kill but no body really kills someone its nearly always like a suicide with the rare exceptions that somebody actually kills some one i guess its just my personal opinion but i enjoyed the former darker story line

Reactions: Mewmew97

Cpt Long Schlong

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, just no. Tobi> Naruto :) However, naruto will only win because of plot. Before u say naruto has BM mode but it only last 5 mins, Tobi can remain intangible so it would be waiste :)
Pretty sure his beast mode lasts longer now that him and Kurama are starting to bond.

And you only say Tobi > Naruto because you're the biggest Sasuke fan girl on the go :rolleyes:

Adeniyi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i liked how at first in the pre shippuden series naruto and the naruto universe seemed quite darker as compared to what it is know i liked how the idea that naruto was cursed at birth and how the hero the 4th hokage sacrificed himself and sealed the 9 tailed demon fox in seemingly random baby but when we found out all that we did it brings a much more lighter story i really enjoyed the first arc the zabuzza and haku 1 how haku was like you have to kill me its the way of the ninja a ninja must kill and show no emotion and how kakashi actually killed haku who gave his life to protect zabuzza i really liked that dark setting if you realize it there all ninja trained to kill but no body really kills someone its nearly always like a suicide with the rare exceptions that somebody actually kills some one i guess its just my personal opinion but i enjoyed the former darker story line
naruto is not cursed,it was his parents who made their decision.
All i know is that i want sasuke and naruto figth if they do not figth i will be pissed off,because that is why i am whacting and reading naruto

Genduko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is not cursed,it was his parents who made their decision.
All i know is that i want sasuke and naruto figth if they do not figth i will be pissed off,because that is why i am whacting and reading naruto
sorry i was simply stating how at first it seemed as if he was cursed but then we found out everything that we did eg his parents love and sacrifice and all of that

Tami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Naruto wins and become Hokage at the end.
But i don't really care what happens at the end. All i know is I'm going to cry. What else am i going to do with my life?!

Jk U_U

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto a Jinchuriki With Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Really Sounds OP
Sounds like a gay ending. (I'm not a homophobe - i mean gay as in shit). If Naruto got some eyes, how would he train to use them well?! Naruto shouldn't get them, he fights through with power, not manipulation. Eye power doesn't fit his character.