Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is based on japanese mythology. We all know that Sasuke has the techique Kagutsuchi which is the god of fire, in mythology when the god of fire was killed it gave birth to other gods one of wich is called Kuraokami wich is the rain and storm god, it also translates roughly to dark rain dragon/darkness which is what Sasuke is all about. This leads me to believe that it could be a possible ems ability for Sasuke as it rains when Sasuke is preparing to strike the battlefeild.
He will have othe abilities lnked to this awell like multiple kirins string the ground.
Comment and tell me what you think.

Reactions: Itachi Namikaze

Sasuke4115

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is based on japanese mythology. We all know that Sasuke has the techique Kagutsuchi which is the god of fire, in mythology when the god of fire was killed it gave birth to other gods one of wich is called Kuraokami wich is the rain and storm god, it also translates roughly to dark rain dragon/darkness which is what Sasuke is all about. This leads me to believe that it could be a possible ems ability for Sasuke as it rains when Sasuke is preparing to strike the battlefeild.
He will have othe abilities lnked to this awell like multiple kirins string the ground.
Comment and tell me what you think.
:drive: Thats wat u call swag my friend