Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Morning sun lit into my face and woke me up. i wondered what was that dream i saw last night. I forced into my brain for some time and ahhh whatever i thought myself and left my bed for my shower and went to the fall where i saw that angel yesterday.
Unfortunately nobody was there and i did what i came for and loosen myself with the food that i ate last night. oops you know what i mean (excrete) ha ha ha ha :D
then i returned to my residence and to my amaze i saw pair of gold armor and a sword with a shield. I could see the blade was very sharp and shining to its fullest that even my eyes got dazzled.. ohhh sorry i was kidding not that shining :p but it was wonderful and beautiful. I wore my new armor and geared up with my new blade , for god knows who brought me these . i stood infront of the mirror and my god i was looking like a gladiator ,so coool that my eyes were full of the heavenly lights oh maybe due to the coolnesas that i posses from my birth hehehehehehe :D.
suddenly a mystical voice whispered into my ear ' Heracled... come to me ... rescue meee.....' . ofcourse it was feminine voice and i felt a chill through my body that almost shook me to my bone. i wondered whose voice was that, actually i want to see that lady whose voice shook me to my fullest just out of curiosity or may be more...
I went ashore and built a raft. i gotta admit my blade helped me alot with this raft building thing to chop down timbers so conveniently. After such a finest raft I collected some food supplies and fresh water and went on my trip. after an hour or two i realized i dont know where i have to land. I went on cursing myself for such foolish decision and that invisible voice though it was so sexy. but since i cant return back i went on ahead where the wind directed my moves.
A DAY PASSED, A WEEK WENT ON AND NEARLY A MONTH
BY then i saw an Island, i was relieved because the supplies i had were about to finish. Finally i landed on land. you wouldnt believe but i wanted to kiss the land and hug it so tightly. i was heading towards the city and suddenly a mortal showed up and greeted me. he asked me if i was new here which i easily shook my head in my acceptance and then he handed me a pair of glasses which i profoundly loved it coz it looked so cool woooww... and in return i had to hand him my raft. He told that this glasses can block the stone ability of the MEDUSSA (GODESS OF UNDERWORLD WHO CAN TURN ANYONE INTO STONE WHEN LOOKED INTO HER EYES). I Dint cared about what he said and proceeded towards the city.. i still dont know what lies ahead of mine. :) may be some beautiful and sizzling goddess and mortals . who knows.....

Reactions: Urda