[Spoilers] Poseidon, Pluton, and Uranus?

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is the text to stop people from being spoiled cause I would've killed someone if they would've spoiled parts of OP for me.

So recently we found out that Shirahoshi I believe is Poseidon, and has the power to control sea kings. And we already know that Pluton is a legendary warship. From the CP9 arc. Now we are possibly set up for figuring out what Uranus is. It was also said that Noah was a ship that Joy Boy. A former Poseidon. Was able to use. Now this got me thinking. Noah is a ship that is so far vastly bigger than any other ship we've seen, unless you count Thriller Bark as one, but it is more of an island. Pluton is known to be a legendary war ship.

What if Noah and Pluton are one and the same. It was made during the Void Century, so no one really knows it's origins. It is made to be pulled by sea kings, showing it's power as a battleship. Even a ship with Kairoseki wouldn't be able to avoid it and them. And this leads to my final thought, that the three weapons are meant to be used together. Imagine Poseidon, on a legendary warship surrounded by sea kings plus another power, all three united would be unstoppable, I don't care how many DF Blackbeard has, he would be killed by that no matter what. Who knows what Uranus is, maybe a protection thing. Idk, but no matter what, if the three are combined, it would be the supreme ruler of the sea.

Thoughts?

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yea I think Uranus is a defense cause they have offence and transportation... And I think the Void century is a the three weapons combined going on a rampage against the world goverment and destroying everything which is why the world goverment made everyone forget about it...

windrider

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think so.

Why would he burn the blue print then suddenly decide to create a ship later on?
His memory capacity is still a mystery to me.
What I am trying to say is if he still knows how to build Pluton and if the WG government are aware of that ,they are sure gonna chase the Straw hats .

Onemore thing is the Straw hats now know about whereabouts of 2/3 weapons that could destroy the world .Franky knows how to construct pluton and posoidan is on Straw hats side too.we can't forget the prophecy where is was prophesied that shiroshoki will help the chosen one to save the world .we all know that the chosen one is luffy .That aside franky will construct pluton in the future for the straw hats

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What I am trying to say is if he still knows how to build Pluton and if the WG government are aware of that ,they are sure gonna chase the Straw hats .

Onemore thing is the Straw hats now know about whereabouts of 2/3 weapons that could destroy the world .Franky knows how to construct pluton and posoidan is on Straw hats side too.we can't forget the prophecy where is was prophesied that shiroshoki will help the chosen one to save the world .we all know that the chosen one is luffy .That aside franky will construct pluton in the future for the straw hats
They are after the SH crew.

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think so.

Why would he burn the blue print then suddenly decide to create a ship later on?
His memory capacity is still a mystery to me.
Well the ship he built later on was the ship he had been dreaming of building since he was part of Tom's Workers, so it doesn't suprise me that he would remember how to build his dream ship.

Personally I don't think he remembers the blueprints. I think that Pluton has been lost forever. Unless there is a secret second set of blueprints.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well the ship he built later on was the ship he had been dreaming of building since he was part of Tom's Workers, so it doesn't suprise me that he would remember how to build his dream ship.

Personally I don't think he remembers the blueprints. I think that Pluton has been lost forever. Unless there is a secret second set of blueprints.
Pluton exists. It's somewhere in Alabasta. Robin lied to Crocodile.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Well, I think he might've remembered some of it and added what he knows to Thousand Sunny.