Popular animes that you couldn't get into?

kuromiko68

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ones that come to mind are:
● Seven Deadly Sins (don't like main character grabbing boobs every 3 seconds)
● Shokugeki no Soma (not into the fanservice)
● Angel Beats (drama was too melodramatic, humor didn't hit for me, it just made me want to rewatch Habane Renmei instead)
● Steins;Gate (watched up to episode 14 on a friend's insistence that that's when the show really begins to shine, things finally started happening and I realized I didn't like or care about any of the characters enough to be invested in their struggles)
●The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I tried really hard with this one when it came out, but it bored me to tears)

I've never been into any of the big, long-running shonen also, but that's more because I have trouble finishing even short shows. I might try to read One Piece when it finally finishes.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tail - Doesn't interest me. Just seems bland to me.
One Piece - Yeah, no. I'm done with those excessively long animes.
Black Clover - I've seen some clips here and there, but eh. I don't need that runt screaming all the time.

Trish_Aureo

Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shingeki no Kyojin - Believe me! It was a freaking awesome start! Eren just didn't work with me。His personality overall was annoying but the titan form was refreshing since there was no speaking at all。Hange & Jean were more appealing and they're just side charactersUh! Wait! Levy is just out of the equation, no matter the actions of this character many fans seemed to be really into him

Sword Art Online - Damn! If only I stopped at the 14th episode。Having A-1 Pictures behind I knew the animation was gonna be bomb but as the story progresses it got really messed upSadly the outcome was me end up losing interest on the series

Monogatari - Araragi being the main character with the voice of Kamiya Hirose! Delight!!! but the Anime itself was boring I've nothing else say

Cowboy Bebop - I know! I'm surprised tooSeriously It's pretty goodThat's itOver hyped! I looked forward for something that would leave in awe, didn't make any difference Maybe I'm biasOutlaw Star was far more better