Popular animes that you couldn't get into?

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about HxH? I really don't get how people can't like HxH when Naruto used HxH as a template to kick start the series.
It was one of the anime I tried a while back when I was just getting done with One Piece and was starting to really getting into horror/gory stuff(about the summer of 2013) idk might give it another try! heard a lot of hype about it!

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was one of the anime I tried a while back when I was just getting done with One Piece and was starting to really getting into horror/gory stuff(about the summer of 2013) idk might give it another try! heard a lot of hype about it!
Yeah give it a go. It's awesome and only 148 episodes of greatness.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking about awesome mangas i didn't loved the One Piece anime.
I love the manga, but i didn't watch a full episode..
Reasons: one, i need too much free time to watch anime and second, it was already 2015-2016 when i started to read the manga which by itself it's an adventure to read :blur:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highschool DxD,
Fairy Tail,
Shingeki no Kyojin,
Akame Ga Kill,
Love live,
Kill la Kill.
Among others.
First time I’m hearing about someone not liking ATOT. Suspicious.

Never touched Dragon Ball and never will. I kinda feel bad not approaching it during my childhood, would've probably gotten into it.
Smart and don’t feel bad, the series is truly shit and even more so when you consider the rampant wasted character potential.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece( I don’t think it’s bad like at all. The art is just too jarring for me to get past. And the subject matter just isn’t my cup of tea.In no way do I think it’s bad though)

Evangelion

Gundam(...any of them)

Fate Series (other than. Zero and Apocrypha I couldn’t get into the others)