Fujitora

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the Yonkou are called great pirates and Shanks told Luffy to give back the strawhat when Luffy becomes a great pirate. So maybe when Luffy becomes a yonkou and wants to give the strawhat back, Shanks might be killed.

Reactions: Narutohokage7

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd wanna see kaidou first, followed by Big mam....I hope the tension between Usopp & yasopp wouldn't be that bad
I think Usopp would be okay with it now.
Voted for Shanks. Why? Because he convinced Kaido from fighting WB. Stopped an all-out war. And his spirit is so strong that it damaged Moby ****! Plus he has one arm
You must be registered for see images

EDIT: I think he's even the current WSM
Shanks is indeed boss.
Im more eager to see Law/Luffy alliance clash with Big Mam pirates and co.

What i really hope is that after, these guys get pawned after trying to take out kaidou and his army of over 500 devil fruit users, that they go after Big Mam . And whilst there , they happen to clash with Kid, Apoo, and Hawkins .

After that, i forget what happens O_O

Oh wait, Buggy and his crew could come and then whoop everybody arses . You mad?

EDIT: obviously i want to see shanks and Blackbeard arcs but these shall not happen. Because these two are most definitely, going to be the last two Yonkou which will be challenged for plot purposes.
Yea, true. Though I hope Luffy gets to laugh with Shanks again.
I definitely would love to see the world's strongest creature first.

Dragon or Mihawk for current WSM
Kaido sounds nuts, I hope he has some awesome powers.
Picture of Kaido is not even right. That's Big Mom, not Kaido

Second one is Kaido
My mistake.
Oh yeah, as to your question if Luffy's strong enough to meet Shanks. I think he's not at the level Shanks wanted.
True, he has got a bit to go.
I am excited to see Luffy clash with all 4 of them.... And especially beat the crap out of Blackbeard.... =D =D

I also think Shanks and Big Mama will join/support Luffy later in the series.... And Kaido and Blackbeard will Team up as well.... And possibly Daflamingo will be with them as well.... =D =D

I think it might be like....

Luffy + Shanks + Big Mama vs. Blackbeard + Kaido + Daflamingo
That'd be kinda BA and fit in with Mihawks observation on Luffy gaining allies.
all just all of them im mostly interested in kaido atm because hes the one we havent seen i like the fact we start out with him

then i want to see my 2nd favorite character shanks in action who i believe luffy will fight him third

then thirdly big mam luffy pissed her off, kid pissed her off, shes about to get bombed in the face by luffy technically to so she isnt going to be happy

and then the one who im least interested in, though im still interested in him, but lets face it guys its obvious blackbeard
will be the last one the luffy will fight so might as well wait.....or at least try
You could be right.
Well the Yonkou are called great pirates and Shanks told Luffy to give back the strawhat when Luffy becomes a great pirate. So maybe when Luffy becomes a yonkou and wants to give the strawhat back, Shanks might be killed.
I have a feeling something could happen to Shanks but I hope not!