Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****Spoilers for those who aren't current with the manga!*****

I got bored so I decided to see which of the Yonkou the base most wants to see in action most.

Kaido of the Beasts
You must be registered for see images
This guy works with DF and we might get to see him in the not too distant future if the Alliance pisses him off.

I think Drake went to his winter island to either piss him off or maybe work for him?

Big Mam
This is one woman Sanji wouldn't wanna bang. Brook still might ask to see her pants though. I could see her and Chopper fighting over cotten candy.

Big Mam already wants Luffys head - heck he pissed her off to no end before even reaching New World, will we see her soon?

Shanks
Luffy and Shanks promised to meet again when Luffy became a strong pirate, is he strong enough to see his old friend/father figure?

Blackbeard - Teach

No wait, thats wrong
This a-hole is responsible for capturing Ace and having his crew bombard Whitebeard till they ran out of ammo. Being the big bad of the series I doubt we will see him fighting Luffy full on till the end. With the darkness and tremor fruits already at his disposal and his crew fighting for Ace's fruit, hes gonna be hard to beat.

So, who do you guys think Luffy and Laws combined forces stand the best chance with?

Will Shanks and Luffy go all out?

Will the other rookies clash with the straw/heart alliance soon? We saw them meet up during Punk Hazzard.

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've only seen what the anime has produced, so I'll say Kaido or Shanks.

Edit: Nothing in your post is a spoiler. -___-
Eh, it is for people new to OP and also, the manga hasn't gotten to Ace's fruit..
blackbeards photo lolzs....i wanna see shanks ;)
Shanks would be awesome. Imagine Usopp and Yasopp..
Big Mam vs Kid, Hawkins, and On Air Pirates pls.
Kid already pissed her off so I could see that happening.

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, generally I am more interested in Shanks and BB. But I think it's not time yet for the Strawhats to make a move against them (since that's the plan now) so I'll go with Big Mama.

Reactions: Narutohokage7

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm most excited becasue we haven't seen what he's capable of and he's my fave among the Yonko, secondly, Kaidou, I want to see if he's Zoan looks cool.

Luffy and Shanks if they fight they most certainly go all out

I doubt the Kidd aliance will fight the Straw Hearts alliance, since both want to take own the Yonko.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who I'm most excited to see (Kaido)
who I want to see first (Big Mam)
me agrees with that, although I think Big mom will take out Kid, Hawkins and Apoo ally force... Because Luffy has to beat her and since those 3 are targeting her.... I'm sure no one is stupid enough to target Shanks and Teach... simply they are strong

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me agrees with that, although I think Big mom will take out Kid, Hawkins and Apoo ally force... Because Luffy has to beat her and since those 3 are targeting her.... I'm sure no one is stupid enough to target Shanks and Teach... simply they are strong
Teach is still a new Yonku. Honestly, I'd be surprised if he could match the other yonku's already
(this is just an assumption ofcourse, since we haven't seen Kaido and Big Mam go all out. not even Shanks)

on top of that, I agree with what you said about Big Mom. hence, I don't even think Luffy and Law's alliance will succes against Kaido.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Voted for Shanks. Why? Because he convinced Kaido from fighting WB. Stopped an all-out war. And his spirit is so strong that it damaged Moby ****! Plus he has one arm

EDIT: I think he's even the current WSM

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im more eager to see Law/Luffy alliance clash with Big Mam pirates and co.

What i really hope is that after, these guys get pawned after trying to take out kaidou and his army of over 500 devil fruit users, that they go after Big Mam . And whilst there , they happen to clash with Kid, Apoo, and Hawkins .

After that, i forget what happens O_O

Oh wait, Buggy and his crew could come and then whoop everybody arses . You mad?

EDIT: obviously i want to see shanks and Blackbeard arcs but these shall not happen. Because these two are most definitely, going to be the last two Yonkou which will be challenged for plot purposes.

Last edited:

Fujitora

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely would love to see the world's strongest creature first.

Dragon or Mihawk for current WSM

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am excited to see Luffy clash with all 4 of them.... And especially beat the crap out of Blackbeard.... =D =D

I also think Shanks and Big Mama will join/support Luffy later in the series.... And Kaido and Blackbeard will Team up as well.... And possibly Daflamingo will be with them as well.... =D =D

I think it might be like....

Luffy + Shanks + Big Mama vs. Blackbeard + Kaido + Daflamingo

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all just all of them im mostly interested in kaido atm because hes the one we havent seen i like the fact we start out with him

then i want to see my 2nd favorite character shanks in action who i believe luffy will fight him third

then thirdly big mam luffy pissed her off, kid pissed her off, shes about to get bombed in the face by luffy technically to so she isnt going to be happy

and then the one who im least interested in, though im still interested in him, but lets face it guys its obvious blackbeard
will be the last one the luffy will fight so might as well wait.....or at least try