Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bleach captains outpower any naruto chars lol

i wanna see what would happen if someone unlocked kenpachi's bankai for him lol if his enemies don't just shi- themselves right then and there they should.

Jiriaya414

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if Kisame's sword (i dont remember the name of his sword) can absorb spiritual pressure then he could win cause i think that chakra and spiritual pressure are perty much the same thing

roxey19

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kenpachi would win without a doubt, I c'mon it's Kenpachi Zaraki for crying out loud, this dude is just pyscho and I love it:):):), there's no doubt Kisame is strong but if he stand a chance at beating Kenpachi he would have to be really powerful.

Did you see the way Kenpachi pulverized Nnoitra Gilga and helped Byakuya Kuchiki destroy Yammy Llargo and on top of that he took a direct hit from Yammy when he released his reccession, Kisame is strong but I don't think he's strong enough to have had withstand that fist from Yammy:D:D:D

But Kisame still rocks without a doubt:p:p:p

NewKageism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bleach captains outpower any naruto chars lol

i wanna see what would happen if someone unlocked kenpachi's bankai for him lol if his enemies don't just shi- themselves right then and there they should.

I dont know about that anymore before yea, but now lately people been getting up there. I think a few would run and win against them.