Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like how Sasuke has that whole lure to evil thing going, but when you use that sort of theme in a character, the character should start off as good or pure... otherwise, it's not as big a deal.

Anyway, Sasuke was never a nice guy, with his superiority thing. That's why when he went to Orochimaru, it inspired more of a loathing in me, rather than the thought that his story is a tragic one.

I.E., he was always a jerk. When he left for evil, it was like "Good riddance!" not "OH NOO!! DON'T LEAVE!!" I never understood why Naruto and Sakura want him back.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like how Sasuke has that whole lure to evil thing going, but when you use that sort of theme in a character, the character should start off as good or pure... otherwise, it's not as big a deal.

Anyway, Sasuke was never a nice guy, with his superiority thing. That's why when he went to Orochimaru, it inspired more of a loathing in me, rather than the thought that his story is a tragic one.

I.E., he was always a jerk. When he left for evil, it was like "Good riddance!" not "OH NOO!! DON'T LEAVE!!" I never understood why Naruto and Sakura want him back.
I agree!

*throws stones at Sasuke*

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, I am not a Sasuke hater, but I wonder why you hate him and when you began doing so.

Those who know me know, I'm almost an option 6. I don't think he's "cool", just a human being who is not perfect, and Naruto, who I love, is far to perfect and good like an angel.

I wanted to make the thread as a poll with options, but it failed. Here are the options:

1. I used to think Sasuke was cool and began hating him when he tried to kill Naruto at Oro?s place in Shippuuden.

2. I?ve always hated Sasuke as he was so jealous/ envious every time Naruto grew stronger, or every time he met someone stronger (like Rock Lee).

3. I never hated Sasuke for being jealous, but always hated him for being such an emo.

4. I sometimes hate Sasuke and others don?t.

5. I hate him for any other reason. Please explain.

6. I always thought Sasuke was cool and still think so, either because I think he?s fooling Madara or because I believe he?ll try to help/save Naruto.
i am a sasuke hater but if he didnt try to harm naruto and abandon konoha i would have liked him hes cool i might have even changed my character to him he was so nice when naruto tryed to protect him against garra he sead i dont want any of my friends dieing thats when i started to like him but i hated him after he turned emo and attacked naruto for power -__-

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate him because:

he's jelous
he's emo
he got cheap sharingan stuff
it's unfair from the wiew of other characters that he always wins without doing any hard training....

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate him because:

he's jelous
he's emo
he got cheap sharingan stuff
it's unfair from the wiew of other characters that he always wins without doing any hard training....

People forget... he has been training with Oro for 3 years, only we have not seen the training!

That's why he got more powerful to fight Itachi.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[/COLOR]

People forget... he has been training with Oro for 3 years, only we have not seen the training!

That's why he got more powerful to fight Itachi.
During that time he was probably raped by Orochimaru countless times... He's always talking about his body, and licking himself that it actually wouldn't surprise me at all...

Yeah Sasuke has all his power from his Sharingan, which he won beacause of his clan. He had it all since birth.

He is the opposite of Rock Lee who works his ass off, training.

You must be registered for see images

i think that covers it up for me i think Oo
LOL he covers up his cuts!! The bastard!!!

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am a sasuke hater but if he didnt try to harm naruto and abandon konoha i would have liked him hes cool i might have even changed my character to him he was so nice when naruto tryed to protect him against garra he sead i dont want any of my friends dieing thats when i started to like him but i hated him after he turned emo and attacked naruto for power -__-
yes he did some good things but even when he sacrificed his life for naruto against ZABUZA'S minion haku he told naruto that he hates him...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they had some kind of a chalenge he sead that so that he doesnt lose to him not because he really hated him
well i think sasuke hates naruto... rember that episode in shippuuden when naruto met sasuke?sasuke was trying to use that super chidori against naruto
and would've used it if orochimaru didn't interfere.i am talking about technique sasuke uses to kill itachi rember the one that can't be dodged.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i think sasuke hates naruto... rember that episode in shippuuden when naruto met sasuke?sasuke was trying to use that super chidori against naruto
and would've used it if orochimaru didn't interfere.i am talking about technique sasuke uses to kill itachi rember the one that can't be dodged.
you mean kirin and dude its not the same 3 years passed since that time
and i cant believe i am defending the emo kid O_O

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well lets see...
1-He's emo, no question about it. Most girls only defend him because they think he's hot.
2- He's selfish
3- He treated Sakura like crap
4- Obssessed with revenge
5- likes old men with long tounges
6- Ditched all his friends
Need I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.