Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I think it's because girls think he's hot, and emo guys see themselves in him.

Call it envy if you want. I'm a sinner after all. :D

Most girls do not fall for someone who's just "hot", they hate him if they consider him "bad". Point is most PITY him, he has gone through a lot of problems. And women pity people more than men.

I think he's hot, but Itachi too and I never liked him even though, I'm still angry with him for turning his little brother mad and making his life a disgrace.

I also think Naruto is hot! If you ask me, I would marry Naruto.. and maybe be with Sasuke every now and then and dismiss him immediately before he starts bothering, LOL.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have to pic option 6.
because i like i'm but still somethings i don't like in im but he as add bad childhood so i understand the guy :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as naruto says in some episode : ''guys like him are just asking for it''
i hate that rogue emo bastard because he is controled by hate,jealousy amd revenge...
i really look forward in naruto to obliterate him with his rassen shuriken.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5. I hate him for any other reason. Please explain.

I hate him because he is simply very stupid, this whole time he was chasing his brother to avenge his clan. Revenge was all he thought about, he hated his brother this whole time. He fought, and killed him, then some random guy(Madara) come up to him and says "Hey!, why did you kill him, he was really a good guy, it was konoha that made him do those bad things"
And then the avenging and hating continues. DIE!

I mean, you dont really go and kill someone and say "oops, wrong guy, sorry"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.