Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright lets get this show on the road, we'll start nice and simple, give me a brief rundown of what you understand in regards to poison ninjutsu, any strengths and weaknesses it may have, along with just any general info you can think of, once you've done that we'll get started on the techniques.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
poison as a substance comes in two basic forms, liquid and gas. These forms are their states of matter and heavily affect their strengths and weaknesses. Liquid form acts like water while gaseous form can be pretty versatile also.

Gaseous poison is strong to lightning for the same reasons wind is strong to lightning. It can work as an insulator containing and breaking the lightning down through an elemental interaction between the two. This means a gaseous poison technique can nullify and snuff out a lightning technique one rank higher, or overpower a technique of the same rank. However, gaseous poison is weak to wind release. This is because the wind can blow away, and move the usually less dense and less abundant poison scattering it. Some gaseous poisons can travel through the pores of the skin but for most applications, the main drawback of gaseous poison is the fact that if your opponent doesn't breathe it in, the symptoms won't take hold.

Liquid poison is strong to fire but it also has a tricky application that very few elements have.
This fact is one of my favorites about liquid poison because it means you can mess with your opponent, especially if they don't understand the interaction. Onto its weaknesses, liquid poison is weak to water, because the water can dilute the poison, and weak to earth because it can contain and stop the liquid from moving. For liquid poison, your main objective is to get some onto your opponent's skin or into a wound as it can usually travel through their skin or the site of a wound and poison them. It can also be applied through injuries such as cuts making it very good to apply to your weapons..

• Angry
Reactions: Troi

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay that'll do, lets get started with the poison ninjutsu techniques. I want you to ask any questions you may have, while explaining a basic combination you could use the technique in, additionally give your thoughts on the technique in brief.

( Dokuton: Doku Kemuri Kasui ) - Poison Release: Poison Smoke Stream Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique where the user breathes forth a pressurized stream of gaseous poison. The physical force of the poison itself has the potential to knock away small objects and can blow the opponent backward. When it hits against a body it flows through the opponent's pores or lungs if they breathe it in. The symptoms of the poison itself are slight paralysis of the extremities, hindering speed, and agility for two-turn by 3 ranks.

( Dokuton: Hei no Doku Jutsu ) - Dokuton: Wall of Poison Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A technique used when an opponent is rushing towards the user, they will create a rotating veil of gaseous poison mist around them in which the opponent can end up running or moving through. When passing through the poison, the opponent will experience a force that can blow them back off of their feet. If the enemy passes through or into the veil of rotating mist they will be poisoned. The effects are a mild numbness to the target's senses including blurred vision, hissing sounds in the ears, skin numbness, and momentary disorientation, which reduces their reaction speeds by 3 levels for 2 turns.

( Dokuton: Dokugakure Kiri no Jutsu ) - Dokuton: Hidden Poison Mist Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 ( -5 per turn to keep active, drains 20 chakra from the opponent per turn while exposed )
Damage: N/A ( 20 per turn )
Description: A technique based on the ( Kirigakure no Jutsu ) - Hiding in Mist Technique. The user will slam both clenched fists together, palms facing down, and release gaseous poison throughout the atmosphere. This gaseous poison will copy a poison in the user's possession and produce it in the atmosphere through the moisture all around the battlefield. This creates a plethora of poison mist that very quickly fills up the area. It not only blocks off the view of the opponent but also surrounds them in a dense poison mist which, if absorbed through the skin or breathed, is then used to drain the opponent's chakra and health. This chakra is not granted to the user, merely being drained from the opponent. If the user doesn't have a sample or source, they can produce a basic variation, with the base effects of chakra and health drain.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
First one is a gaseous form of poison. It allows us to spew out a pressurised stream of poison gas that has enough force behind it to knock a target backwards. The poison can induce its symptoms by going in pores upon contact or a person breathing it in. The symptoms are simply partial paralysis, which translates to the target losing 3 ranks of speed (so a sage would be moving at genin speeds lol). That makes it a poison to use if you're looking to dominate in close combat. So I'd definitely combine this with some sort of Taijutsu follow up.

The second one is another gaseous poison technique. This one is another that is very useful for close combat fighters. We'd create a rotating variant of the first technique which surrounds short range of us. So when someone tries to come into close quarters, they'd pass through the poison and fall victim to its symptoms. The symptoms of this one aren't as severe as the first technique imo, with this one making someone lose 3 levels (ima assume literally 3 points off) of tracking/reaction capabilities. This is something I'd couple with a non chakra taijutsu move that is unpredictable in nature by itself (like drunken monkey fist), so with this effecting the target it'll have a higher chance of catching the target off guard.

The last one is pretty nice. It spreads a poison mist similar to that of the hidden mist technique. This not only obscure the vision of people around, but it will also drain chakra and health from targets within it. It'll take 20 chakra and 20 health from them while costing 5 chakra to sustain, although the drained chakra does not come back to us at all. The neat thing about this is, the actual poison can be any poison in our arsenal. So I'm assuming i can apply the first poison to this, so it would reduce the speed of targets while having its own innate abilities of draining chakra/health already present. Or do i need a custom type of poison to apply to this? I'd simply use this with Yang release to give it life so it can stay present longer and be more versatile or use something that allows it to stay around for a longer period.

• Angry

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
First one is a gaseous form of poison. It allows us to spew out a pressurised stream of poison gas that has enough force behind it to knock a target backwards. The poison can induce its symptoms by going in pores upon contact or a person breathing it in. The symptoms are simply partial paralysis, which translates to the target losing 3 ranks of speed (so a sage would be moving at genin speeds lol). That makes it a poison to use if you're looking to dominate in close combat. So I'd definitely combine this with some sort of Taijutsu follow up.

The second one is another gaseous poison technique. This one is another that is very useful for close combat fighters. We'd create a rotating variant of the first technique which surrounds short range of us. So when someone tries to come into close quarters, they'd pass through the poison and fall victim to its symptoms. The symptoms of this one aren't as severe as the first technique imo, with this one making someone lose 3 levels (ima assume literally 3 points off) of tracking/reaction capabilities. This is something I'd couple with a non chakra taijutsu move that is unpredictable in nature by itself (like drunken monkey fist), so with this effecting the target it'll have a higher chance of catching the target off guard.

The last one is pretty nice. It spreads a poison mist similar to that of the hidden mist technique. This not only obscure the vision of people around, but it will also drain chakra and health from targets within it. It'll take 20 chakra and 20 health from them while costing 5 chakra to sustain, although the drained chakra does not come back to us at all. The neat thing about this is, the actual poison can be any poison in our arsenal. So I'm assuming i can apply the first poison to this, so it would reduce the speed of targets while having its own innate abilities of draining chakra/health already present. Or do i need a custom type of poison to apply to this? I'd simply use this with Yang release to give it life so it can stay present longer and be more versatile or use something that allows it to stay around for a longer period.
I feel like the first one is a typo and it's meant to be levels not ranks so be careful using that too liberally, as for the question regarding the third, you get a generic poison that just drains HP and Chakra as far as I can tell from reading it, you couldn't combine it with the poison from the first jutsu to gain it's effects because the first jutsu isn't a unique type of poison in that sense. The unique type of poison would be a custom poison only that you'd need to submit I believe.

With that said lets move on to the next few, same as the first few in regards to your reply criteria friendo.

( Dokuton: Kurote no Jutsu ) - Poison Release: Black Hand Skill
Type: Offensive
Description: A technique where the will coat their hand in a special liquid poison and apply it to their opponent through a wound. This jutsu is normally used close range, where the user shoves their hand forward in a finger-jab motion mimicking the strike of a tiger using their finger-nails as if they were hypodermic needles pressing them into an opponent's flesh or scratching them. Through this motion, they will inject the special poison causing the opponent's hands to turn black and become stiff making them unable to perform Jutsu while the technique is active. The symptoms will last 2 turns if it's not deactivated. The user's chakra will infect the enemy with a poison that will instantly paralyze him. The effects can be reversed in the usual ways either by a medical ninja by removing the poison and administering the antidote, purging the poison through an ability, or waiting for the symptoms to time out.

( Dokuton: Shinkei Douin no Jutsu ) - Poison Release: Nerve Agent Technique
Description: The user claps their hands, while inhaling, and releases out a pressurized yellow fog from their mouth which is strong enough to stop projectiles and techniques within reason. This creates a special gaseous poison, which is a nerve agent designed to affect the motor nerves and muscles. This is achieved by altering the user's own saliva and respiratory secretions and giving it the needed qualities. As the gaseous poison touches the pores of an opponent that particular area of the body will begin to experience random and severe muscle spasms. The spams progress and make it rather hard to perform handseals, use projectiles, and taijutsu falters, equating to the inability to use more than 4 handseals on the first turn, 3 on the second turn, and 1 on the third as well as a temporary reduction to taijutsu damage reducing 20 damage. After that, the effect wears off instantly and the target regains control over their musculatory system.

( Dokuton: Mahi Doku Bakuha no Jutsu ) - Poison Release: Paralysis Poison Blast Technique
Description: A technique that is based off ( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson. The user exhales five blasts of liquid poison after inhaling and doing the Hare handseal. In the center of these blasts of gooey liquid poison are poison smoke bombs that the user threw at the same time, both aspects of the technique containing the same poison, albeit in different forms liquid and gas. Upon impact, the liquid poison will enter the target's pores, being absorbed through the skin, causing high levels of physical pain while the poison bombs will detonate releasing the gas, which, if inhaled, will cause motor paralyzation, equaling a 3 level reduction in speed levels.
Note: Due to the dual nature of this technique being liquid and gas together it is neutral to the base elements

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The first one is pretty cool for close combat users.... Again lol. Starting to see a trend 😏 You usually coat your hand in a specific poison and do some sort of taijutsu strike that would cause a wound (scratch or using your finger to stab someone) that the poison can enter. Once the poison enters a wound of any sort, the target becomes paralyzed for two turns. Since my sword can be used as a source of the poison, I would combine this with a kenjutsu attack to cut someone and release the poison at once, paralyzing someone with a cut.

The second is basically a strong blast of gaseous poison that can physically harm with pure force but also comes with effects that worsen turn by turn. First turn the opponent can't make more than 4 hand seals and will worsen by 1 for each turn. Only thing I'm questioning is, is the -20 from tai something that happens during all turns or just the last?

The last one combines both gaseous poison and liquid. Creating 5 liquid blasts with gas inside of it (both same type of poison but different states of matter) I'd be able to attack people. On contact the liquid causes into pain and damage to the skin, while the gas inside explodes for the targets to inhale. The gas will cause 3 levels of speed reduction and the attack is equal to elements to to its dual nature. I'd use this with a target trapped/hidden in a closed space so the explosion has an even bigger chance of catching them in the gas.

• Angry

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The first one is pretty cool for close combat users.... Again lol. Starting to see a trend 😏 You usually coat your hand in a specific poison and do some sort of taijutsu strike that would cause a wound (scratch or using your finger to stab someone) that the poison can enter. Once the poison enters a wound of any sort, the target becomes paralyzed for two turns. Since my sword can be used as a source of the poison, I would combine this with a kenjutsu attack to cut someone and release the poison at once, paralyzing someone with a cut.

The second is basically a strong blast of gaseous poison that can physically harm with pure force but also comes with effects that worsen turn by turn. First turn the opponent can't make more than 4 hand seals and will worsen by 1 for each turn. Only thing I'm questioning is, is the -20 from tai something that happens during all turns or just the last?

The last one combines both gaseous poison and liquid. Creating 5 liquid blasts with gas inside of it (both same type of poison but different states of matter) I'd be able to attack people. On contact the liquid causes into pain and damage to the skin, while the gas inside explodes for the targets to inhale. The gas will cause 3 levels of speed reduction and the attack is equal to elements to to its dual nature. I'd use this with a target trapped/hidden in a closed space so the explosion has an even bigger chance of catching them in the gas.
Yeah the trend of poison working best in short range certainly is noticeable in the lower rank poison jutsu, as for your question the wording is ambiguous but I'm interpreting it as the -20 to taijutsu is present for the full duration of the poison, not just the last turn. That's how I'd check it if the issue ever arose I believe.

Alright next three, they are starting to get pretty interesting now.

( Doku Sōzō ) Poison Creation
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 ( rest depends on the copied poison )
Description: The user is able to take an existing sample of a given poison and manipulate it with his chakra, increasing the quantity, replicating it. Basically, much like one does with water release and a water source, the user is able to use a small sample of poison to, from it, create waves, projectiles, etc if the poison is liquid or a dust, clouds, gusts, mists, etc if the poison is a gas. This technique, however, cannot create poison out of nothing, only manipulate existing poison from a sample or source.
Note: The original sample or source needs to be within short-range of the user.

( Dokuton: Soeki no Jutsu ) - Poison Release: The Plague Technique
Damage: N/A ( 30 per turn if poisoned )
Description: A technique which is a very deadly poison skill which can subject even the strongest shinobi to extreme pain. By infusing highly concentrated poison chakra into one part of the person's body through direct contact, liquid poison begins to spread across and through the body causing purple dots to appear all over the body. As they spread, they constantly cause more pain as time goes on lasting for 3 turns. The effect is achieved by using the user's chakra to create poison inside the enemy's cells through direct contact and using only the normal toxins and byproducts of the enemy's metabolism as the source. The chakra will potentiate these toxins and multiply them, creating a cascading effect of increasing toxicity which can culminate in rendering the opponent unconscious if he doesn't stop the spreading of the technique or receive treatment in time.
Note: Can be used twice with a 4 turn cool down

( Ninpou: Dokugiri ) - Ninja Art: Poison Mist
Damage: 60
Description: This version of Poison Mist is used by Ibuse, Hanzo's Salamander. When used by Ibuse, the salamander exhales a gaseous poison mist that when inhaled causes the target's body to go numb if its effects aren't countered. With the target paralyzed, the summoner can attack at their leisure. This poison will reduce an opponent's speed and reactions by 50% and reduce their taijutsu and kenjutsu damage by 20 rendering them more susceptible to attack.
Note: Usable only by Ibuse and only once every 3 turns

( Ninpou: Dokugiri ) - Ninja Art: Poison Mist
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 ( 40 per turn if poisoned )
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances which are then ejected through the mouth in the form of a massive gaseous poison cloud that can blanket an entire battlefield. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly gaseous poison. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu. The poisoned individual will suffer 40 damage per turn for two turns if poisoned.
Note: Can only be used by those with Medical Training

If you don't have med or salamanders just ignore the techs.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Poison creation is pretty nice. Pretty much lets me manipulate, expand and restructure any source of poison within range. I'd probably use this to re use poison someone has dodged or thought they got rid of, so I can launch a sudden surprise attack in a moment's notice.

Second one is pretty cool also. On contact I'd be able to poison my target, using their own toxins within their body as a source of the poison spreading through the body. This causes harsh pain and damage over the span of 3 turns, doing 30 damage per turn and causing the opponent to fall unconscious After the 3 turns that the poison lasts. I'd again use this directly with my sword to cut someone while placing this poison on them. Or use sage mode and September to boost the poison and do 80 damage per turn, proving to be fatal in no time at all. Lol

The last one is pretty straight forward again. A big blast of gaseous poison that blankets an area, causing 80 damage on contact due to the sheer force. When hitting someone it'll also poison them, causing 40 damage to their body over 2 turns. I'd use this one when needing to attack and poison multiple people spread out since it has such an expansive range.

• Angry

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Poison creation is pretty nice. Pretty much lets me manipulate, expand and restructure any source of poison within range. I'd probably use this to re use poison someone has dodged or thought they got rid of, so I can launch a sudden surprise attack in a moment's notice.

Second one is pretty cool also. On contact I'd be able to poison my target, using their own toxins within their body as a source of the poison spreading through the body. This causes harsh pain and damage over the span of 3 turns, doing 30 damage per turn and causing the opponent to fall unconscious After the 3 turns that the poison lasts. I'd again use this directly with my sword to cut someone while placing this poison on them. Or use sage mode and September to boost the poison and do 80 damage per turn, proving to be fatal in no time at all. Lol

The last one is pretty straight forward again. A big blast of gaseous poison that blankets an area, causing 80 damage on contact due to the sheer force. When hitting someone it'll also poison them, causing 40 damage to their body over 2 turns. I'd use this one when needing to attack and poison multiple people spread out since it has such an expansive range.
Poison creation is really useful because it can work on custom med poisons and the like too, you could throw a very small amount then use that to replicate it in to a large source. The others are useful techniques too for sure but Poison creation is the most useful one there in my opinion.

Alright here it is, the big one the omega super powerful finishing move!

( Dokuton: Doku Hebi Rendan no Jutsu ) - Poison Release: Poison Hydra Barrage Technique
Chakra Cost: 40 ( -20 per turn )
Damage Points: 80
Description: Using the user's blood as a template, this technique creates a gargantuan, 10 meter-tall Hydra, completely made of thick poison. The user will draw blood in one of his palms and do 3 handseals before clapping his hands and opening them. As he does, a thick gooey orb of liquid poison falls to the ground. As it touches the ground it expands rapidly and seemingly out of control into a gigantic 3 headed Hydra. This enormous familiar will be entirely made of either generic liquid poison which will cause increasingly severe muscular pain, sensory numbness, and damage, if absorbed through the skin equaling 10 damage per turn, lasting for 5 turns or the user, can use a unique poison but to do so requires the user to have a liquid poison sample. The Hydra will be able to act and move through the user's command. The enormous familiar can regenerate its heads if the user pays 40 chakra points. In addition to the regeneration, the heads of the dragon if attacked by techniques that do not outright end the technique can create a new head with each regeneration, with a maximum of two regenerations per battle. It not only can attack a target physically by making contact with it, it can move, stretch, deform, bite, or slash in various ways to attack the enemy once per turn, counting as a move and can also shoot from each of its heads a bullet of the poison it's made of though using this ability counts as a move. The drawback of such a technique is sustaining it which drains the user's chakra but also his focus and stamina meaning they can only use Poison Ninjutsu Techniques while the Poison Hydra Barrage Technique is active.
Note: Can only be used once, lasting up to 5 turns
Note: Poison bullets released from the heads deal A-rank damage collectively and the symptoms only last for 3 turns if poisoned
Note: Regenerating costs a move per use and can only be done twice

Poison snakes, very cool.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This one is a mega hydra made of my blood and either a generic poison or a custom poison. It is 10m tall and can regenerate it's heads at the cost of 40 chakra. On top of the 80 damage it does alone, the generic poison does 10 additional damage per turn for 5 turns. I'd just bring this badboy to life with yang 😭

• Angry

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This one is a mega hydra made of my blood and either a generic poison or a custom poison. It is 10m tall and can regenerate it's heads at the cost of 40 chakra. On top of the 80 damage it does alone, the generic poison does 10 additional damage per turn for 5 turns. I'd just bring this badboy to life with yang 😭
Oh yeah using this with Yang is actually a pretty solid idea, you could also use it as a source for other poison jutsu potentially once you had brought it to life. Overall it's a cool technique if a little boring, I feel like everything is snake based. Snakes are cool and everything but it'd be nice to see something other than snakes and toads. Alright that's poison all done, congrats on finishing the training!