Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this thread will be used to determine permissions for the advanced trainings, poison, med fuuin or self-empowerment. This is a given but you do need to complete medical school to even apply for these.

[B]What advanced training are you looking to gain?[/B]
[B]Why do you want to learn that certain ability? [/B]
[B]How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style?[/B]
[B]Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice)[/B]
[B]A random medical fact:[/B]

You can only pick one. I want these to be very limited, also doing things in the hospital are looked favourably upon.

The teachers who can teach these abilities are:
Korra (Poison, & Self Empowerment)
Sharingdork (Poison, & Self Empowerment)
Vex (Medical fuuin, poison and empowerment)
Gobi (Medical fuuin, poison and empowerment)
Nathan (Medical fuuin, poison and empowerment)
Shinta (Medical fuuin, poison and empowerment)

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Medical Fuuinjutsu
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? The field is rather unexplored yet vast in possibilities. Id like to dwell within.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I think that I can come up with some awesome seals that will allow me to incorporate the field better into CQC.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Yes, sir.
A random medical fact: A flat line on your ECG is bad.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Medical Fuuin
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? It's a secret
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? You know my fighting style. That should explain the above as well
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) No, I have been away
A random medical fact: Blood runs through your veins

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Medical Fuuinjutsu
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? The field is rather unexplored yet vast in possibilities. Id like to dwell within.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I think that I can come up with some awesome seals that will allow me to incorporate the field better into CQC.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Yes, sir.
A random medical fact: A flat line on your ECG is bad.
I'll make the thread and link you.

Why do you want to learn that certain ability? It's a secret
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? You know my fighting style. That should explain the above as well
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) No, I have been away
A random medical fact: Blood runs through your veins
One of the most important question in this app is why you want to learn said ability. So, I am going to need a solid answer before I accept it.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Poison
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? I've always wanted to mix poison with my hydrifications. I'm also a sucker for liquid and gas based techniques and poison fits that category. Not only that but I use a lot of freeform projectile based combinations in battle so having poison dipped weapons is a neat thing to have. It is also a not-so-explored field. Then again, so are the other three, specially with the 3 CJ limit.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I more or less explained it above. I can't go in much more detail until i fully learn the spoke of poison release if I were to receive training in the field.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice)

A random medical fact: When you lose a lot of blood, your body's temperate drops.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? To begin with I've always wanted to create the Joker Venom I had the entire Posion written out by the second day of being in Medical School but Vex beat me to the punch so now I'm looking forward to making a Fear Toxin based heavily on the Scarecrow Fear Gas from Batman. I'm a real sucker for comicbooks, and comicbook based powers and abilities and Poison Release is a really cool way to apply the ideas I had into the RP beyond just the medicine I already have ready to post in the CMT.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? As I said I'd like to make a Fear Toxin, and allow my main bio's personality to change slightly having him revel in instilling fear into others. I don't know if it's going to be approvable and if not I can always move onto another idea but I'd definitely use it for the whole comicbook aspect it has. Thinking of making it revolve around taijutsu usage but haven't worked out all of the mechanisms behind it's usage yet.

I've also applied to be a doctor and plan on doing various things in the future as I have quite a bit of fun rp'ing as a doctor both in the NW and in the Hospital.
A random medical fact: Nerve Impulses travel at over 400 km/hr (249 mi/hr).

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? I've always wanted to mix poison with my hydrifications. I'm also a sucker for liquid and gas based techniques and poison fits that category. Not only that but I use a lot of freeform projectile based combinations in battle so having poison dipped weapons is a neat thing to have. It is also a not-so-explored field. Then again, so are the other three, specially with the 3 CJ limit.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I more or less explained it above. I can't go in much more detail until i fully learn the spoke of poison release if I were to receive training in the field.

A random medical fact: When you lose a lot of blood, your body's temperate drops.
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? To begin with I've always wanted to create the Joker Venom I had the entire Posion written out by the second day of being in Medical School but Vex beat me to the punch so now I'm looking forward to making a Fear Toxin based heavily on the Scarecrow Fear Gas from Batman. I'm a real sucker for comicbooks, and comicbook based powers and abilities and Poison Release is a really cool way to apply the ideas I had into the RP beyond just the medicine I already have ready to post in the CMT.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? As I said I'd like to make a Fear Toxin, and allow my main bio's personality to change slightly having him revel in instilling fear into others. I don't know if it's going to be approvable and if not I can always move onto another idea but I'd definitely use it for the whole comicbook aspect it has. Thinking of making it revolve around taijutsu usage but haven't worked out all of the mechanisms behind it's usage yet.

I've also applied to be a doctor and plan on doing various things in the future as I have quite a bit of fun rp'ing as a doctor both in the NW and in the Hospital.
A random medical fact: Nerve Impulses travel at over 400 km/hr (249 mi/hr).
Approved both of you. Howard make the thread, I'll train you both together if you want?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Its a really nice field of practice that I feel I can use with my Illusionary Style of fighting etc.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? In close combat and in ranged combat, both of which my bios can transition easily into, poison would be a really great asset to me.

A random medical fact: The average body temperature is 36-37 degrees

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Its a really nice field of practice that I feel I can use with my Illusionary Style of fighting etc.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? In close combat and in ranged combat, both of which my bios can transition easily into, poison would be a really great asset to me.

A random medical fact: The average body temperature is 36-37 degrees
Approved make the thread.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Alright, you know I'm all about that absorbing life Nathan, lol. So for starters, the reason I went for original Fuuin is that it resembles Dark Release and thus, I thought that acquiring such an ability would further improve my absorbing skills. Now, since we're talking about Medical here, I've read up what Medical Fuuin can really do and I got really interested in it. Being a medical ninja with sealing mastery is in fact a really accomplishing task personally. Medical Fuuin would only complete the field of Fuuinjutsu ability for me, which can indirectly affect my Dark Release ability for good. Besides, I already have a strong offense so Poison does not interest me.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? It would further add my fluidity on close range battles. Since my arsenal is already strong for CQC fights, Medical Fuuin will grant me a better advantage. Plus, the body seals would work very well with my fighting style.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Unfortunately, this is the only part I lack. Reason is because, as you're aware, I was absent for one month and did not post in the medical training too. However, now that I'm fully back I should be able to perform my duties.
A random medical fact: We give birth to over 200 billion red cells every day.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Alright, you know I'm all about that absorbing life Nathan, lol. So for starters, the reason I went for original Fuuin is that it resembles Dark Release and thus, I thought that acquiring such an ability would further improve my absorbing skills. Now, since we're talking about Medical here, I've read up what Medical Fuuin can really do and I got really interested in it. Being a medical ninja with sealing mastery is in fact a really accomplishing task personally. Medical Fuuin would only complete the field of Fuuinjutsu ability for me, which can indirectly affect my Dark Release ability for good. Besides, I already have a strong offense so Poison does not interest me.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? It would further add my fluidity on close range battles. Since my arsenal is already strong for CQC fights, Medical Fuuin will grant me a better advantage. Plus, the body seals would work very well with my fighting style.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Unfortunately, this is the only part I lack. Reason is because, as you're aware, I was absent for one month and did not post in the medical training too. However, now that I'm fully back I should be able to perform my duties.
I'm aware, and I hope you'll do your duties, otherwise than that approved. Make the thread and link me.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Poison fits in nicely with the rest of the skills I have amassed/learned over the years, including the Box Jellyfish Contract which utilizes certain toxins and Chloroform which is very medical based. I think its a pretty cool skill, plus Poison always seemed like a better choice for me, looking at my fighting style in general. Also, I really liked Magellan in One Piece (he had the Poison-Poison Fruit ;-; )
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? Poison comes forth in various states, so it can be combined pretty well with my fighting style which usually includes the usage of Supplementary techniques to aid, in order for me to deliver a more potent offensive strike. Poison and Chloroform also flow well together, to be honest.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Currently busy with my first thread, will edit it in here for you to see.
A random medical fact: The human brain can survive for up to 6 minutes after the heart stops beating and supplies oxygen to the brain.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? Poison fits in nicely with the rest of the skills I have amassed/learned over the years, including the Box Jellyfish Contract which utilizes certain toxins and Chloroform which is very medical based. I think its a pretty cool skill, plus Poison always seemed like a better choice for me, looking at my fighting style in general. Also, I really liked Magellan in One Piece (he had the Poison-Poison Fruit ;-; )
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? Poison comes forth in various states, so it can be combined pretty well with my fighting style which usually includes the usage of Supplementary techniques to aid, in order for me to deliver a more potent offensive strike. Poison and Chloroform also flow well together, to be honest.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Currently busy with my first thread, will edit it in here for you to see.
A random medical fact: The human brain can survive for up to 6 minutes after the heart stops beating and supplies oxygen to the brain.
Approved, make the thread and link me, please.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? The primary reason for wanting to enter med school has been to learn poison as a means of completing my assassin bio.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I have ideas to help supplement my stealth oriented combat. The canon poison techniques are also a good way to supplement this style of combat since large amounts of mist poison can obscure the battlefield much like the hiding in mist technique.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) I have been involved with one procedure in terms of NB Hospital work.
A random medical fact: Your brain sees the world upside down.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? The primary reason for wanting to enter med school has been to learn poison as a means of completing my assassin bio.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? I have ideas to help supplement my stealth oriented combat. The canon poison techniques are also a good way to supplement this style of combat since large amounts of mist poison can obscure the battlefield much like the hiding in mist technique.
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) I have been involved with one procedure in terms of NB Hospital work.
A random medical fact: Your brain sees the world upside down.
Approved, make the thread.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Medical Fuinjutsu
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? I love fuinjutsu and I want to see how I can play with it having complete mastery.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? So much can be done with just a tag than focusing for more turns. Easy to inccorporate with cqc, stealth
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Not much. But yes.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What advanced training are you looking to gain? Medical Fuinjutsu
Why do you want to learn that certain ability? I love fuinjutsu and I want to see how I can play with it having complete mastery.
How do you plan to incorporate it into your fighting style? So much can be done with just a tag than focusing for more turns. Easy to inccorporate with cqc, stealth
Have you been performing your duties as a medical ninjas (links are nice) Not much. But yes.
Approved, make the thread and link, Shinta, as he will be teaching you it.