Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Takeno would dash at his opponent. He would create a clone, which would bury underground as they got closer to their target

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

As Takeno gets closer to his enemy he would stop. and proceed to slam his clenched fist and release a mist of thick poison. It would mimic Poison Release: Vicious Mockery. In an instant the clone would then pop out of the earth, kicking the opponent in the back of his neck, pushing him into the thick smog. This would destroy some mobility, seeing how the clone just dug the heel of his foot into the opponents spinal column.
(Dokuton: Dokugakure Kiri no Jutsu) -Dokuton: Hidden Poison Mist Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn to keep active, opponent suffers 20*X chakra point loss per turn, being X the number of turns exposed)
Damage Points: N/A (10*X per turn, being X the number of turns exposed)
Description: A technique based off of the Kirigakure no Jutsu. The user will do an unorthodox handseal (slamming both clenched fists together, palms facing down) and releases his chakra throughout the atmosphere. This chakra will copy a poison in the users possession and produce it in the atmosphere through the users chakra and the moisture all around. This creates a plethora of poison mist that very quickly fills up the area. It not only blocks off the view of the opponent, but also surrounds them by a dense poison mist which, if absorbed through the skin or breathed, is then used to drain the opponents chakra and health.
Alright then bigboi, show me a combo you can do with it.

How are you going to use this in a fight? What would happen if someone used wind on it?

Can they blow it away? Will it reform? What about the -5 chakra, does that sustain it and keep it reforming?

If you have no questions answer mine.
And then?

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would only use this when i get a lock down on an opponent, like if im on stage 3 of Vicious Mockery, then i would probably use earth shackles or hidden chain.

i also have Earth purely because wind is an ass. Hate them blowing my stuff away so we gonna shelter in place... you and me... and this earth hut

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want you to notice, that the chakra drain per turn allows you to reform the mist should it be blown away. You can do this as long as you supply chakra to sustain it. They are questions you didn't answer, so realize if you don't ask these questions, I can't know that you don't know them. so I am left to assume that you understand and know. Which isn't always the case.

Anyway.

Next.

(Dokuton: Kurote no Jutsu) - Poison Release: Black Hand Skill
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A technique where the user can transmit a special poison through an open wound. This jutsu is normally used close range, where the user shoves their hand forward and shove it into an opponents open wound. The opponents hands will turn black and become stiff and unable to perform Jutsu while the technique is active (lasts 2 turns if its not deactivated). The users chakra will infect the enemy with a poison which will instantly paralyze him. The effects can only be reversed by a medical ninja by removing the poison and administering the antidote. However, the technique is useless unless the user can target an open wound.

Basically, a jab and stab type technique. You coat your hand in poisonous chakra and shove it into an opponent's open wound. I know, weird. However, when you do this your opponent's hands will become black and stiff, making them unable to perform jutsu. This is because your chakra will invade and infect them, instantly paralyzing them. This effect lasts 2 turns, and can only be reversed by things like a medical shinobi removing to poison, or Touch of the Sun purging the poison or any other technique that can "remove" the poison itself. Granted the wording at the end reduces the viability by making it useless unless you target an open wound.

Any questions?​

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh you can just make the wound in unison to the technique itself through like taijutsu. It is a relatively weird technique a lot of the basic poison techniques are heavily nerfed and a lot come off as seemingly useless in the current meta. For the most part you'll end up using Poison Mist Technique, Poison Creatiom and maybe the S-rank Poison Skill Technique or the Hydra. Other than those a lot of these fall flat. Any other questions about anything up until this point?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next.

(Dokuton: Shinkei Douin no Jutsu) - Poison Release: Nerve Agent Technique
Range: Short-mid
Description: The user performs the needed handseal (Clap hands), while inhaling, and releases out a yellow fog from mouth. The special poison is a nerve agent designed to affect the motor nerves and muscles which is achieved by altering the users own saliva and respiratory secretions and giving it the needed qualities. As the poison touches the pores of an opponent that particular area of the body will begin to experience random and severe muscle spasms. The spams progress and make it rather hard to perform handseals, using projectiles, taijutsu, etc. The symptons increase for 3 turns, at the end of which the target will be almost in a seizure-like state. After that, the effect wears off instantly and the target regains control over their musculatory system.

See if you can dissect it and explain it to me the way I explained everything from you?

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The user will clap their hands, and produce a yellow smog from their mouth. The smog is a byproduct of the users ability to manipulate and create poison. The user will alter their saliva and respiratory secretions into a nerve agent that affects motor skills. This nerve agent when it makes contact with pores, the poison will cause aggressive muscle spasms in the area touched, growing more and more severe until the opponent starts seizing on turn three. The effects will dissipate as soon as step four, so it would be smart to get some damage in while they are in this seizure like stage.

Basically breathe out the nerve agent, and take advantage of the loss of motor skills. Combine this poison other abilities to get the full effectiveness out of the seizure state.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last B-rank, let's talk about it.

(Dokuton: Mahi Doku Bakuha no Jutsu)- Poison Release: Paralysis Poison Blast Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A technique that is based off somewhat on the Phoenix Flower Jutsu. The user exhales five blasts of poison after inhaling and doing the Hare handseal. In the center of these blasts of guey poison are poison smoke bombs that the user threw at the same time, both aspects of the technique containing the same poison, albeit in different forms (liquid and mist). Upon impact, the liquid poison will enter the targets pores, being absorbed through the skin, causing high levels of physical pain (albeit no damage) while the poison bombs will detonate the mist, which, if inhaled, will cause motor paralyzation (1 turn).

Give me your thoughts, opinions and questions.