Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, then lemme try some ninjutsu.
She dust off her clothing and jumped up in the air, she then threw everything towards Sasuke with her best possible speed.
(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, then lemme try some ninjutsu.
She dust off her clothing and jumped up in the air, she then threw everything towards Sasuke with her best possible speed.
(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.
"Good!"

Sasuke states, as he dashes forward. A large amount of weapons are unleashed towards him. Without the need for hand seals, Sasuke would manipulate his Wind chakra to release a sphere of Wind to blast back the weapons, as well as the wind towards his student. She would quickly have to retaliate. If she wanted to survive.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Hint: What do you think Wind is weak to?

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The great vacuum cannon can damage Poison gravely, she need to encounter it with something. Wind is weak against Fire, she thought, but she can't use fire release, she thought maybe one of our water releases can save her this time. She thought really hard and at last she decided to change her body into liquid so that she won't get hurt buy the Vacuum Cannon technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage: N/A
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The great vacuum cannon can damage Poison gravely, she need to encounter it with something. Wind is weak against Fire, she thought, but she can't use fire release, she thought maybe one of our water releases can save her this time. She thought really hard and at last she decided to change her body into liquid so that she won't get hurt buy the Vacuum Cannon technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Range: Short
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
Out of Character: Good try, honestly. While this technique is not sufficient for this particular scenario, I see why you chose it and it already explains that you seem to get the gist of what a fight is about. I am glad you and Howard are also doing a battle thread, he's great.

Explanation on why it does not work: See, turning into an element is extremely risky. One, someone could use the element's weakness against you (Unleash some Lightning onto the water that you have become, literally electrocuting you). Or, that your body is now constrained to a smaller and more vulnerable state. The Wind for example would blow you away. Now see, this could work very well if I fired a smaller more constrained orb towards you. Once you become Water, you'd basically "dodge" the incoming bullet. But the Wind technique I used is more widespread, being able to pick you up in your water state or even remove you from said state. But based on merit, I'll continue as such.

Sasuke smiled, as he stops his attack. He motions with his hand, hoping the student would resume her initial form and attack him once more.

"Much better. Now, a stronger attack. Try and combine the elements."

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Out of Character: Good try, honestly. While this technique is not sufficient for this particular scenario, I see why you chose it and it already explains that you seem to get the gist of what a fight is about. I am glad you and Howard are also doing a battle thread, he's great.

Explanation on why it does not work: See, turning into an element is extremely risky. One, someone could use the element's weakness against you (Unleash some Lightning onto the water that you have become, literally electrocuting you). Or, that your body is now constrained to a smaller and more vulnerable state. The Wind for example would blow you away. Now see, this could work very well if I fired a smaller more constrained orb towards you. Once you become Water, you'd basically "dodge" the incoming bullet. But the Wind technique I used is more widespread, being able to pick you up in your water state or even remove you from said state. But based on merit, I'll continue as such.

Sasuke smiled, as he stops his attack. He motions with his hand, hoping the student would resume her initial form and attack him once more.

"Much better. Now, a stronger attack. Try and combine the elements."

Ano, sensei, what do you mean by combining two elements? Is it like performing a wind and water release together? If so, how should I do one?

Poison looked up at Sasuke as she came to her initial state,

And sensei, can I change my state into liquid when the opponent's element is weak against water?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ano, sensei, what do you mean by combining two elements? Is it like performing a wind and water release together? If so, how should I do one?

Poison looked up at Sasuke as she came to her initial state,

And sensei, can I change my state into liquid when the opponent's element is weak against water?
"Good questions. Combining two elements after one another, to force the opponent into replying in a specific way that you can already see. For example, if I were to use Fire, my opponent would most likely use Water, yeah? So, use Fire then use an Earth technique. So even if they do use Water, it would easily be dissipated by the following Earth technique that you aimed to use, making their choices smaller. So its all about strategy and planning. Try and use two elements after one another, or even combine Ninjutsu with it. The options are endless, and so are the combinations."

Sasuke states. Her second question was a well structured one too.

"Preferably not. Due to the scale of that technique, it is more accustomed to dodging projectiles or so, since you become water, your normal state ceases to exist and you basically become a puddle of water. It's good for dodging, to be frank."

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison thought for a while then, with the help of her chakra she started forming mist all around and was out of sight of sasuke.
(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

As she was out of his sight, she thought it might be the best moment to attack, she used her wind release and used rotating shuriken towards sasuke.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Chakra:15
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison thought for a while then, with the help of her chakra she started forming mist all around and was out of sight of sasuke.
(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

As she was out of his sight, she thought it might be the best moment to attack, she used her wind release and used rotating shuriken towards sasuke.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Chakra:15
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
See, this is a great move. Using the mist can allow you to hide your position, especially to Doujutsu users like Sharingan. The wind technique is quite well done too, as you basically make it difficult to perceive the oncoming weapons.

Sasuke smiles as the mist fills the battle ground. He knew that he now had to keep a clear view. Without wasting a moment, Sasuke would grab his sword and dash towards his foe. Upon unleashing it from its sheath, Sasuke would channel his Wind chakra through it. This unleash a blast of Wind that would easily blast back the mist, creating a clear path in front of him, as well as any weapons that may come along with it. Sasuke keeps on running towards her.

"You're getting the gist of it. One more!"

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.