Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so before we begin all official official, I just want to make sure that we do this in the way that is best for you. Do you prefer we do it as our respective characters (In-Character or IC) or we do it out of character (OOC)? After that, I will list down the potential areas we can delve into and where I'll try and expand your knowledge so you walk out of this orientation like a seasoned member of the RP :).

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I would love to go for IC. It is more exciting that way. :):heart:
The winds blew gently as the new student awaited her teacher. Like a shadow manifesting, he would appear. His dark hair and oddly piercing eyes would easily set him apart from the usual person. However, it was the the black bag outfitted with the Uchiha crest and scrolls that easily indicated his job. Sasuke Uchiha would serve the purpose of teacher today. Placing the bag on the ground, Sasuke would reach in and grab a large scroll. Quickly, it is launched towards his student.

"Read the contents and decide what we'll look at first..the name's Sasuke, by the way. What's yours?"

He stated nonchalantly. His face remained stoic as he awaited her answer.

Contents of the scroll:
For some reason it makes two spoilers :cautious: But yeah, check the other spoiler for the contents of the scroll!
Biographies: An area you might deal with in the beginning, making your bio. What kind of bio is better, what is the difference between custom and canon bios, and why are certain canon bios so expensive?! Ranks, what do they entail. The different types of abilities, specialties and combinations you can have. Also very extensive.

Canon vs Custom Bios
Ranks
Specialties
Special Abilities (and their combinations HA/AE/KG/Mode)

Battling:

A very important aspect. Time frame, how does one equate speed in the RP, how does his technique interact with mine, how can I avoid this particular skill, etc. Fairly extensive.

Time-frame
Blocking, avoiding, dodging
Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette
Official vs Unofficial battles

The Ninja World or Warring States Era (WSE):

The areas surrounding the missions in the WSE, what clans are, what does story arcs are and why they are important. The maps, the rules of engagement, etc. An in-depth look into the Ninja World/WSE.

Missions (Very important)
Clans
Story Arcs

Customs:

Basically the do's and don't of these. What they are, how many you can have, what is forbidden to make, and how to properly make them among other things.

CJ (Custom Jutsu)
CFS (Custom Fighting Style)
CE/CEJ (Custom Elements and Custom Element Jutsus)
CC/CCJ (Custom Clans and Custom Clan Jutsu)
CW (Custom Weapons)
CT (Custom Technology)

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As poison took a glance at the scroll thoroughly, she looked up, with sparkling eyes and she said

"Sensei, why don't we start from the very beginning? I know almost nothing, please tell me more about the custom and canon bios"

She hesitated for a moment and asked

"I'm totally clueless about my rank and how I can level up, I am also interested in learning the specialities and special abilities, so that I can improve. I'll train really hard, thank you for teaching me, Sasuke sensei."

And Poison bows before her sensei.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So apparently spoilers are dead for a while lol.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, we'll start there, with canon biographies"

Sasuke states as he manipulates the ground with his Earth chakra beneath himself and his student, creating small, well-defined chairs. Indicating with his head that she may sit, as he motions his hands forward, creating illustrations with his chakra.

"So, two aspects exist. The canon side, and the custom side. The canon side includes biographies of well-known Shinobi like myself, Naruto, and whoever else you can think of that is of this world. Why would you want to be any one of those though, you may wonder, what are the advantages? Well.."

Sasuke manifests forth the black flames of Amaterasu, manipulating it into a long sword like creation and through focus, it quickly disappears.

"A more hands-on example. I am the only one capable of doing that, so a special character may have some skills that only they possess and cannot be achieved in any other way. The appeal that comes with wielding such power as well as the infamy of wielding a specific character."

Sasuke's eyes remain focused on his student.

"Do you perhaps have a prospective character in mind? What are the downsides, you may wonder. Well, firstly, Kumi. Most of these characters have a cost attached to them and may get expensive, as well as stages that they go through. No one starts with wielding a full on Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, for example. These biographies are limited to what they have, and we'll explore this a bit further as to what you can have and what you cannot. I for example, cannot have Sage Mode, but a custom biography can. Lastly, you may get bored. Forbid you've had enough fun with Amaterasu and Susano'o, you may want to switch out but you spent so much Kumi on it. Something to consider..."

Sasuke's face remains stoic, as he asks the following;

"Any questions regarding Canon biographies?"

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison listened with all her attention and concentration, she loved how her sensei explained it in details. "I'm well aware of the Canon bios now, sensei. Please proceed"

Reactions: Zatanna

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, now we will move on to custom biographies. Now, these can be characters from any series, movie, etc, as long as they are humanoid you can make that character. Why would anyone want them though, what are the advantages to these?"

Sasuke's hands motioned as he spoke.

"There is the freedom of choice, who you want to make, it allows you to stand out. Do you want to be the shinobi that has grey hair, one green eye and blue eye? Go ahead. The shinobi that lost his family in a massacre and now became a contract assassin? Sure. Want to be able to use Blast Release? Or Sage Mode? Or have Dark Release? All these are possible. So you have a massively wide selection of abilities (that we will cover as well)."

Sasuke remained focused.

"The disadvantages however are due to the fact that there are too many options, it could also be expensive (if you decide to buy all these abilities and couple them together). Last but not least, someone may own the rights to the character you want to make. This results in you not being able to make the character that you want. With that being said, any questions about custom biographies?
"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, well then next, we have the ranks."

Sasuke stated, as he took out a large scroll. The scroll was divided into different parts, with each indicating where they were. On it, there were small representations of where his student was and he was situated.

"Read through it, and ask any questions you may have on it, as I am sure some are to arise."

Sasuke states, as he awaits his students' answer.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Ne, sensei, what is this Base health, and what can I submit upto C rank?"
"Alright, base health refers to the amount of health that you have at that rank. We have something called the health system, and that refers to how much damage you can take before you reach 0 and effectively, die. Though it is possible to die without reaching zero, it is an effective way to see what happens when you are hit with something and still survive. The entire health system is quite complex though, so we can go through that too, if you'd like. Further more, at your rank, you are able to have 2 basic elements, this includes only two of the five basic elements (Fire, Lightning, Wind, Earth and Water, only 2 of these). Further more, you have 1 of the 4 basic ninja skills (they are Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu). So 2 elements and 1 basic ninja skill. Of those you chose, you can submit D to C rank customs. Up to C rank, means D rank and C rank included. For your rank, that is what you can currently do."

Academy Student:

• The default bio rank
  • Base health = 35 / Base chakra = 300
  • 2 basic elements + 1 basic ninja skill up to C-ranks
  • Able to submit up to C-rank customs of any learned fields
"So that is what that means. Shall we go through each rank for that, or is it clear?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No, it's clear. I would like to know the kumi system now, sensei... "
"Alright, that is fairly simple."

Sasuke stated as he flashes a wad of cash in front of his student.

"Kumi is the currency that we use to buy abilities, skills and characters. The system is simple. We currently give new members 3000 Kumi, and another bonus when completing the orientation that we are currently doing. Other areas where Kumi can be gained is from is missions, fights (only official ones), bets, and even through trades. Someone can't give away their Kumi, it has to be done via trade of some sort. Here is a scroll that explains what you can buy and how to get it."

Sasuke launches a small scroll towards his student.

Small Scroll

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"I understand, now I would like to know about the battles"
"Is there something specific, or just in general? Battles have quite some intricacies, so it would be good to be more precise. Though a general approach is also a good way to start."

Sasuke states as he reminisces about his own battles that he's had.

"We could even have our own mock battle, just so you see how things go?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"As you wish sir"
"Alright, we'll start simple. I want you to attack me. You're free to use anything."

Sasuke states, as he waves with his hand, showing her to attack. He was ready for anything.

Hint: Just try and describe you attack me with whatever you can. Weapons, running towards me and using your fists, using jutsu, I'll correct it as we go. The best way to learn is through self-experience ^^.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison took the kunai in her fist and went running towards Sasuke, she tried to hit his left arm...
Hint: Description is key, its always good to describe movements. Try to defend against this ninja based attack.

Sasuke would merely wait, as his student dashes towards him. As she comes towards his left arm, Sasuke would step back with his left leg and pivot off his right, allowing her to come forward as he positions his body to shift next to her (her left). With a push of his right arm, he would push her to fall on the ground. His speed was nothing significant, but he did keep an eye on her movements. Perhaps she was able to still cause some damage to him.

"Try again."

He sternly commands.