Plot Holes in Naruto?

DELTA704

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know all of the plot holes in Naruto that you can find. I personally don't know af any/ can't think of any. Maybe Im just not a big enough Naruto Fan. BESIDES Tobi being Obito because I know that could potentially have some serious plotholes. Tell me some please. Educate me.

I just want to know why all these people are whinning so much about plotholes when I personally have never seen any.

P.S. Again please DO NOT say anything about Tobi. Unless it has absolutely nothing to to with Obito.

SO7P

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Tobi was fighting with Minato,Obito was around 14 and he can't be Tobi.Because the Tobi was an adult back then.

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concerning the Tobi/Obito situation, you can't call that a plothole until an explanation has been given. Which will be given.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Ahem

Plothole Number 1: Tobi’s Power Level (chapters 500-504).
There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

Plothole Number 2: Personality U-turn (chapter 241 page 19).
"Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for.
him to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

Plothole Number 3: Kushina Quote (chapter 501 page 7).
"Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

Plothole Number 4: Kyuubi recognised Tobi (chapter 501 page 8).
The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Plothole Number 5: Tobi is too tall (chapter 503 page 9).
Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

Plothole Number 6: Minato would’ve figured it out (chapter 500-504).
If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

Plothole Number 7: This is HIS doing (chapter 560 page 2).
"This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Plothole Number 8: Hashirama Comparison (chapter 462 page 14).
Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

Plothole Number 9: During Our Battle (chapter 512 page 9).
"This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito.

Plothole Number 10: Too Much Knowledge.
It is impossible for Obito to know so much about the bloody history between the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan before Konoha was even established as a shinobi village. Tobi has to be someone from that generation. It is also impossible for Obito to know so much about Rikudou Sennin, his sons, the Bijuu and the Juubi.

THE BIGGEST PLOTHOLE OF THEM ALL.

Plothole Number 11: Nagato is much older than Obito.

Why is this important? Because Tobi GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan. In other words, it is impossible for Obito to have given kid Nagato the Rinnegan because Obito is much younger than Nagato.

Reactions: repulse

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahem

There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

"Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for.
him to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

"Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

"This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

"This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito.

It is impossible for Obito to know so much about the bloody history between the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan before Konoha was even established as a shinobi village. Tobi has to be someone from that generation. It is also impossible for Obito to know so much about Rikudou Sennin, his sons, the Bijuu and the Juubi.

Why is this important? Because Tobi GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan. In other words, it is impossible for Obito to have given kid Nagato the Rinnegan because Obito is much younger than Nagato.
I like this...+rep

Arsenicpop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well.

Obito was always jelous of Kakashi for being much better of a natural born ninja.

Much like how Naruto was towards Sasuke.

Rin wanted Kakashi, Much like Sakura wanted Sasuke. - And Obito wanted Rin, just like Naruto wanted Sakura.

Obito's main goal, at least it seemed was to be the strongest of the Uchiha, much liked Naruto wants to be Hokage.

ANYWAY...
Obito could have wanted more power, and since Rin's cause of death is still "Unknown", he could have killed her to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, much like what Itachi had to do.

Maybe that wasn't enough, he could have stumbled upon the Uchiha's stone tablet with all the secrets and junk on it, and found out about the 10'tails, So6p, ect. (Or Madara or another influence could have had a hand in it). And he wanted all that power.

Ultimate Beast

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are u guys RETARDED???? I specifically said nothing to do with TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you retarded?
No one read the original post becasue they dont care what you said they only read the title. Ofcourse people are gonna bring up the obito thing cause most people just read it and are outraged by it.

2king3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahem

Super rep+

DELTA704

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you retarded?
No one read the original post becasue they dont care what you said they only read the title. Ofcourse people are gonna bring up the obito thing cause most people just read it and are outraged by it.
Im sorry peole cant read directions. I mean I was taught that in 2nd grade..... So that makes ME retarded?

soulreaper11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.How did obito give nagato the reinngan when nagato is older than him and meet him when nagato was a child?
2.How did obito meet madara?
3.How did obito know so much about the history when he is only 29 years old?
4.How do obito look like a grown man when he fought minato when he is kakashi age and at that time 16 years ago he 13 years old.
5.How did obito control the mizukage when that was back when he was young?
6.How did obito unlock MS?
7.How did obito do all these thinks when he is so young?
8.How did obito use Izanagi and he is not blind?
It not that it is obito that people cares about it is that his age dont match any thing he has done up till now he is too young 29 or 30 years old with kakashi and Guy.

DELTA704

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain arc, Shikamaru vs Hidan, Sasuke takes over Orochimaru body with mere basic Sharingan etc.
HOw are any of these plot hole u got 2 be more specific. And just because u think its unlikely doesnt mean its a plothole. THANK you for actually answering my question though

Lucian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain lost by just a book from J-man and speech by Naruto.

Hidan lose to Shika by just paper bombs as he should be immortal (Lord Jashin)

The third, hard to explain.

DELTA704

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your examples.

Nagato was running extremly low on chakra and when he heard Naruto out he believed in him. Nagato had to give Naruto some credit considering he just detroyed all of his paths and he was also his sibling student of a great teacher.

Hidan lost because he was arogant and Shika already had a trap set up and I mean he beat him the only way that could have been possible without a sealing jutsu. Burying him alive and I believe Hidan is still alive just burried under 100000 pounds of rock.

Sasuke beat Oro because I mean Sasuke isnt a horrible fighter and Oro was EXTREMLY weak at the time. Sasuke also kinda caught Oro offguard