0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First they say senjutsu can hurt Obito and yet

You must be registered for see images

Hashirama in sage mode couldn't.

Then they say that Edo's can't regenerate from the black stuff Obito attacks with and yet...

Tobirama regenerated just fine from the first assault.

Kishi doesn't even know how to be consistent till the end!

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Hashirama's attack was not an offensive one, it was only used to restrain Obito.
2) That's because Obito was not in control at the time he attacked Tobirama so he could not use the yin and yang ability to completely defeat him.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only hole I see here is the one where your brain should be.

Yes, senjutsu attacks do hurt Obito, but notice the work attack. Did Hashi attack Obito? No.

Again, Obito only started to use that ability after he was in control. That attack was pre-control.

People like you ruin this community.

+PDatta+

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First they say senjutsu can hurt Obito and yet

Hashirama in sage mode couldn't.

Then they say that Edo's can't regenerate from the black stuff Obito attacks with and yet...

Tobirama regenerated just fine from the first assault.

Kishi doesn't even know how to be consistent till the end!

I agree that Kishimito messed up with hashi's attack...
But Tobirama used his clone instead of his real Edo body to return the black ball (or whatever playthings obito uses)... thats why Tobirama is standing fine.

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Obito was controlled by Juubi , he didn;t activate the jutsu that cancels all ninjutsus and only senjutsu is his weakness .
1) Hashirama's attack was not an offensive one, it was only used to restrain Obito.
2) That's because Obito was not in control at the time he attacked Tobirama so he could not use the yin and yang ability to completely defeat him.
I can understand the regen one.

But the technique Hashirama used to restrain him was created with senjutsu. A rasengan with senjutsu chakra smacked Obito around. And yet that megalithic jutsu with the same chakra didn't do shit.

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only hole I see here is the one where your brain should be.

Yes, senjutsu attacks do hurt Obito, but notice the work attack. Did Hashi attack Obito? No.

Again, Obito only started to use that ability after he was in control. That attack was pre-control.

People like you ruin this community.
It doesn't matter. If an enhanced rasengan slapped him around then a restraining jutsu of that size with the same chakra should have taken down a weaker version of obito.

Reactions: EKSITE

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you should understand that the pillars hashi used were not an attack it was to hold him kinda like police cuffs
But they still rammed into him with brute force just like the rasengan and should have done physical damage. It doesn't matter if it was to restrian. It was still used to physically bash him down. And it has senjutsu chakra in it. And it did nothing.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
19💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can understand the regen one.

But the technique Hashirama used to restrain him was created with senjutsu. A rasengan with senjutsu chakra smacked Obito around. And yet that megalithic jutsu with the same chakra didn't do shit.
When Obito was controlled by Juubi , the Jutsu was not activated . Thus , he can easily destroy senjutsu attack . Now that he regained his control , activated his jutsu to turn ninjutsu into nothing , but senjutus is his weakness .

is this so hard to understand /

Killahkels

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok firstly he didnt completly erase hasirama tech like he did narutos/sasuke. He broke through it big diff there

Secondly he didnt have the sage staff with the black orbs on it. He was just doing random attacks and was not in control. So you are wrong.

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Obito was controlled by Juubi , the Jutsu was not activated . Thus , he can easily destroy senjutsu attack . Now that he regained his control , activated his jutsu to turn ninjutsu into nothing , but senjutus is his weakness .

is this so hard to understand /
Your saying that that one technique gives him a weakness along with it's strength?

And that he never had that weakness before?

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok firstly he didnt completly erase hasirama tech like he did narutos/sasuke. He broke through it big diff there

Secondly he didnt have the sage staff with the black orbs on it. He was just doing random attacks and was not in control. So you are wrong.
I know that. Difference is that Hashirama's technique has more brute force then a rasengan. And yet it did no damage in comparison.

Don't know why you are bringing up the latter.

Just cuz senjutsu is effective dosent mean it automatcally defeats obito. u need to have a strong enough senjutsu
I know that. But if he was hurt by a rasengan. And he shouldn't be hurt by something weaker than hashi's sage tech.