immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we all know that tobirama died protecting his team but if they where retreating then why couldn't he just use ftg to take them all back to the village? I'm sure by the time of his adulthood he had at least a couple of marks in the leaf village ?

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama looks out for his Gucci fur before he looks out for his teamates. That shit ain't cheap
At least he died looking good
FTG can only work in it's range. That just suggests it's weakness. It's range. He mentions that his isn't as good as Minato's.
He said it isn't as fast as minato's but he was still able to use ftg all the way from the leaf village to the current battle ground which is really far away and he was in edo form not full power and I don't remember him saying that ftg has a range

China IL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He said it isn't as fast as minato's but he was still able to use ftg all the way from the leaf village to the current battle ground which is really far away and he was in edo form not full power and I don't remember him saying that ftg has a range
This, and i'm sure the gold and silver squad would've just went to the leaf village. That would be bad and would result in many casualties.
The bolded, and I said it suggests that it's a weakness.

Valhorus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least he died looking good

You are wrong . Shuushin is not FTG . Tobirama said his shuushin is inferior to Minato's one . Later he said that he cannot teleport the SA with FTG like Minato did . Maybe he has some limit on how much people he can carry to teleport . But in this case i believe it was the range causing the problem.