Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a reward game going on in my country and i need to get it cause its totally easy, you just need to visit that link and its done, of course you can click it everyday but no need for that xD.

There are only a few rewards like a IPhone,Laptop,Camera and Speakers which i chose cause it requires the lowest amount of credit.
Everytime you visit that page i will earn credit so please just click it,

I could rep you instead if you click it.

here is the link

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man! He is from Bosnia, and he said that its a game in his country, was it that hard to understand it would be in bosnian? -.-

Meh,you owe me 1? now baka! U_U
ROFL if i had a credit card that wouldnt be a problem cause i could take requests to do professional sigs for othjer people xd

But it seems the language got messed up, isnt that Spanish ?

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think this kind of threads is fair, there is alot of sites like this.. and I kinda class it as advertising. This will be the last thread allowed like this, if I see them that is. Unless you prove urself to really deserve it and it's something you have done where people can vote and rank your essay/picture/movie for a competition or whatever, otherwise this is just unfair and classed as ad / spam.

So please well this will be the last one, sorry for being a party pooper on this.. but i believe its better for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.