[Discussion] Please tell me Natsu's not going to beat Mard Geer

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Natsu doesn't actually beat Mard Geer with some type of asspull friendship powerup. That would ruin the current plot.

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i mean not asspull per se, but really? The way he basically one hit them after he got it. And i know its "devil" slaying magic but for me its just too much too soon
That was a lesser Demon, and Gray was using magic made to kill them. It isn't really a wonder why that demon was killed in one shot. Maybe it was a bit much too soon, but the most powerful evil has just awakened to destroy the world, and Fairy Tail needs all the power it can get.

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a lesser Demon, and Gray was using magic made to kill them. It isn't really a wonder why that demon was killed in one shot. Maybe it was a bit much too soon, but the most powerful evil has just awakened to destroy the world, and Fairy Tail needs all the power it can get.
Congratz to them now they are strong enough to get 2 shot by acnologia

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like he could've at least warmed up to it, not just instantly a master. I just feel it could've been done differently

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congratz to them now they are strong enough to get 2 shot by acnologia
Acnologia's a goddamn dragon, of course it's gonna be stronger than they are.

I feel like he could've at least warmed up to it, not just instantly a master. I just feel it could've been done differently
He hasn't demonstrated any exceptional feats with it.

Rokudaime Hokage Naruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the twin dragons can match Mard Geer, then Natsu in LFD mode can beat him. People on the base overestimate Mard Geer's strength.

I don't know why he is so highly rated he's probably weaker than future Rogue.

Last edited:

Killuaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Laxus will get well, and CS is also coming, Jellal and Laxus will probably team up to beat Mard Geer while their little henchmen (Raijinshuu and Oracion Seis) give some sort of support.

natsu has a chance of beating him though, he can beat both sting and rogue at the same time, so I am all for a natsu win.
Saying Natsu can beat Mard Geer's like saying Natsu is stronger than CSK which is arguably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Last edited: