Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rin was a medical ninja and the teammate of Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha under Minato Namikaze. She had intimate feelings for Kakashi, but he ignored her. In turn, Obito had a crush on her, but she ignored him. During the Kakashi Guyden arc, Rin is kidnapped by enemy ninja and Obito and Kakashi try to save her. In their effort, Obito is crushed in a enemy-created rockslide, leaving him unable to escape with his teammates. At Obito's request, Rin implants Obito's remaining Sharingan eye into Kakashi's left eye socket (which had been damaged during the battle) as a gift to Kakashi. Kakashi then vows to protect Rin with his life, at Obito's request. Her status is currently unknown, but she presumably has died, as Kakashi has said that everyone close to him is dead.

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rin was a medical ninja and the teammate of Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha under Minato Namikaze. She had intimate feelings for Kakashi, but he ignored her. In turn, Obito had a crush on her, but she ignored him. During the Kakashi Guyden arc, Rin is kidnapped by enemy ninja and Obito and Kakashi try to save her. In their effort, Obito is crushed in a enemy-created rockslide, leaving him unable to escape with his teammates. At Obito's request, Rin implants Obito's remaining Sharingan eye into Kakashi's left eye socket (which had been damaged during the battle) as a gift to Kakashi. Kakashi then vows to protect Rin with his life, at Obito's request. Her status is currently unknown, but she presumably has died, as Kakashi has said that everyone close to him is dead.
i can not say and thing better than that.. nice job miggy
but i dont think rin is dead.. yea kakashi said all his friends died.. but i think he cut his bond with rin because she remind him of obito..or maybe she left the village.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think she is daed if she were dead i remember during the third funeral kakashi come by the stone she say what dont u come early kakashi said he come for obito. if she were dead kakahi would say he come for rain too