Dark Matter Thief

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All fanboyism aside, the actual battle was a draw. Can we all leave it at that? In regard to Sasuke's goal, Naruto was able to stop it. So he won with that. Sasuke realized that and admitted defeat because of that.

AND if the, "Naruto was holding back.." persists I'll leave this here for y'all.

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke must have purposely deactivated his Sharingan to allow Naruto to counter with an attack he wouldn't be able to foresee. If you bring in that, "Sasuke ran out of Chakra." Remember that he absorbed Kurama's chakra and used EMS and Enton-Chidori, which obviously uses way more chakra.

Balaze21

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All fanboyism aside, the actual battle was a draw. Can we all leave it at that? In regard to Sasuke's goal, Naruto was able to stop it. So he won with that. Sasuke realized that and admitted defeat because of that.

AND if the, "Naruto was holding back.." persists I'll leave this here for y'all.

Sasuke must have purposely deactivated his Sharingan to allow Naruto to counter with an attack he wouldn't be able to foresee. If you bring in that, "Sasuke ran out of Chakra." Remember that he absorbed Kurama's chakra and used EMS and Enton-Chidori, which obviously uses way more chakra.
I would call it a draw if they used the full extent of his power kishi seemed to hax some not all of the powers of rinnegan and he uses all his chakra in one attack really that's kinda stupid so sasuke through the fight imo and naruto did tie because of it

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Can you use the he uses more chakra argument knowing he got punked by 3 clones with 25% chakra levels

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

That's your conjecture. Respectable, but... can you prove it? Can you prove that it was to allow Naruto for a counter attack, and not because he was cautious enough so he could use any other attack later? (as for example, ms + kagutsuchi)?

Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Sasuke purposely deactivated his sharingan so that Naruto could counter. Sasuke legitimately wanted to kill him. His eyes were weakened from over use and exhaustion and Naruto was able to take advantage of that. Sasuke even admitted to being jealous of Naruto's strength, just as Naruto envied his. The two are perfectly matched imo.

This is Naruto's victory. He succeeded in stopping Sasuke from fulfilling his plans.