MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here is a link to one of my youtube vidoes .

just go to this video and all i am asking is for you to click on an ad then you can exit it straight away if you want. Im not sure if this is against any rules but this would be a big help to get me started , much appreciated thanks.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alkad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just to give you some perspective, asking people to click on ads without buying the stuff takes money from the companies who paid for advertising and gives it to you. If enough people do this, they change the way they advertise, impacting YouTube's revenue. What we get are more ads on videos, because they wouldn't be earning enough money.

I'm not saying that clicks on your ads will do that stuff, but the habit of asking people to click can affect us all. (those who use YT)

The money you earn from those ads is coming from somewhere. And those who give it away look at every cent.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterObtar

MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to give you some perspective, asking people to click on ads without buying the stuff takes money from the companies who paid for advertising and gives it to you. If enough people do this, they change the way they advertise, impacting YouTube's revenue. What we get are more ads on videos, because they wouldn't be earning enough money.

I'm not saying that clicks on your ads will do that stuff, but the habit of asking people to click is affecting us all. (those who use YT)
Thanks +REP:D