Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright folks we are in the final weeks of the NFL until next season, with only 8 teams remaining, and 7 Games to be had! Who will come out as the Superbowl Champs this year?

Right now the current brackets are as followed.....

Tomorrow Afternoon's AFC Game

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos

You must be registered for see images

Tomorrow Night's NFC Game

Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals

and thats it for tomorrow, and now onto the final two for the weekend

Sunday Afternoon's NFC Game

Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers

Sunday Night's AFC Game

Kansas City Chiefs @ New England Patriots

With these games ending the "Divisional Rounds" it will lead us to the AFC & NFC Championship games next weekend where the winners of the AFC Games will go head to head and the Winners of the NFC games will go head to head.

Honestly out of all the games the way I see it ending up is as follows......

For the AFC Championship

Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos

For the NFC Championship

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

Now I know some people doubt the Chiefs will beat the Patriots but, I'm hoping they do but if they don't then I am hoping the Broncos do. I am honestly tired of seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl, time for a change lol.

As for the NFC game, this is kinda an obvious choice power ranking wise the top two teams in the NFC going at it for the championship to see who will go on to the Superbowl. Personally I am goin' Carolina all the way, this is their year, and to be honest they deserve it after the year they had.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chief's look like they're for real and I think gronk is out so they should win this one as Brady's main target might be out the game. For me it's chief's or Denver.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chief's look like they're for real and I think gronk is out so they should win this one as Brady's main target might be out the game. For me it's chief's or Denver.
If Gronk is indeed out for Sunday's game, then the Chiefs just became a whole lot harder for the Patriots, last time they were without Gronk for a game they lost.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright all you ladies and gentle freaks the Divisional Rounds of the Playoffs are now finished, and the winning teams were all home teams meaning that the......New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, and Denver Broncos. Have all progressed to their division Championship games for this upcoming weekend, where the winners of those two games will decide who faces each other in Superbowl 50!

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

Alright now which two teams do you think will win it all and proceed to the NFL's Grandest Stage of them all!