Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Pops out of the ground from a bone willow tree. The tree goes back into the ground and i remove my jaguar mask.*

You must be registered for see images

Yes. Goro Kaguya is the guy behind the mask all along xD.

Reactions: Aponi

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears like a boss xd*

so, i know you are awesome and tough, but i want you to create shadow clone, because Tekken is VERY dangerous thing and it should be used only in the times that you are in a REALLY tight spot, got it? it is so dangerous that your clone will be the one to do it

This is a Naruto site not a Tekken site.
you don't say :|

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a Naruto site not a Tekken site.

Um thats cool. But what if it were. O_O!

*appears like a boss xd*

so, i know you are awesome and tough, but i want you to create shadow clone, because Tekken is VERY dangerous thing and it should be used only in the times that you are in a REALLY tight spot, got it? it is so dangerous that your clone will be the one to do it

you don't say :|

Okie dokie sempai.

*weaves a seal and a kage bunshin is created. he stands to my left and waves at the NarutoKakashi guy.*

and be nice...xd

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so, listen to me, eh, both you and your clone, so i want your clone to focus 45% of his chakra ONLY into his hands and another 45% of his chakra ONLY into his legs, than, your power level in strength will reach level of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju, which means you will be pretty much able to kill with 1 fist or kick, this will tho, cause you a LOT of pain while using it AND you won't be able to use ANY Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, so your clone should try it and than, let's say, he should destroy that HUGE rock there

btw, since you have Kaguya, that pain shouldn't really do much while you're using him xd

*points at 6 meters tall rock*

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm. This is a bit dangerous, but meh why not.

*I signal to my clone that it is ok.

My clone stands feet shoulder width apart fist at his waist. he takes a deep breath gathering his chakra. He motions his left hand to be bent at the elbow and cocked back behind him. His chakra is then distributed in the manner Mig mentioned. With his right hand he thrust forward it, fingers pointed out, cutting through the pillar. He then jumps up and spin kicks the top half of the pillar into rubble.*

Something like that?

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good job old man's clone xd

Learned Jutsu
(Tekken No Suitaru): Style Of Iron Fist

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 100 (-10 each turn it is active)
Damage Points: N/A (-20 to the user when activating and -10 each turn it is active)
Description: The user focuses incredibly high amount of chakra into his legs and arms so that his strength increases on the level that of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju. While in this state the user can´t use any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. The user can use Tekken Techniques tho (will be submitted later if this style is approved). When the user leaves the state of Tekken, the user can´t move, he can only stand on 1 place and he cannot use any jutsus of S-rank and Forbidden rank. When the user is in the state of using Tekken Style, the user´s muscles are under huge pressure and cause him great pain. It doesn´t change users speed.

*Can only be used once per battle*
*Lasts only for 3 turns*
*User cannot use ANY Ninjutsu or Genjutsu techniques when he´s using Tekken Style*
*After 3 turns, the user can´t move from the place he´s standing because of muscle exhaustion*
*No S or Forbidden Rank jutsus by the user for 2 turns after the Tekken Style has ended*
*Can only be taught by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~*

so, now i want your clone while still in Tekken mode to focus gigantic, yes, i said GIGANTIC amount of chakra to his dominate fist, this amount will be so gigantic, that his hand will start shining in orange light, now your clone can easily PUNCH something and it will get hole in itself (even human) but this move is so awesome, that by thrusting his fist forward and releasing all that chakra from his hand, it will create certain BEAM of light that will too make hole in human, try it on that mountain i create

*i use Mountain Smash in long range from us*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique