0⚔️
Awards
ok sure ^^ i summon 4 shadow clones and use

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok sure ^^ i summon 4 shadow clones and use

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
I use:
[[Misuteriasu Kujaku Kakkou]] Mysterious Peacock Form
Rank; A
Type; Attack, Defence, Supplementary
Range; Short-Long
Chakra; 20 to Activate, 10 per turn
Damage; 20 for attacking jutsus
Description; The user makes one hand seal and purple feathers of chakra appear behind them. The feathers can then be used for different forms of attacking, defending, and aiding attacks. Here are the forms; Beast, Twin Beasts, Wings, Healing, Chakra Ropes, Feather Launches, Shields, and Wrappings.
Note; Can only be used by Hidden Star Ninja.

As a shield to protect me from your jutsus,and I deicde to keep it for 2 more turns.Then I use:

[[Hisakata Rinban]] Lunar Eclipse
Rank; S
Type; Supplementary
Range; Mid-Long
Chakra; 35
Damage; N/A
Description; The moon behind the user begins to have an eclipse that lasts 3 turns. The eclipse turns the arena into; the first turn; \Total Darkness, Turn Two;Darkens area severely ; Turn Three; Less Severe Darkness. This attack is best comboed with Supernova Jutsu or other Star techniques.
Note; Only useable by trained Hidden Star Ninja

Now you can't see anything(nobody who is in the arena can)and I use:
{{ Sono Ooinaru Sakura}} The Great Sakura
Type:Attack/Defense
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40(20 per turn)
Damage Points:60(+ 10 if in Inner Sakura Mode)
Description:Sakura sends out her Inner Self as a giant,and Inner Sakura will then stomp on the opponent,crushing them.This cannot be escaped unless the jutsu can be countered by another Inner Sakura jutsu.Inner Sakura can also take damage for Sakura,acting as a defensive wall.
*Note:This jutsu can only be used if the user is very low on life or chakra.It is a last resort move. Made by xxXSakuraHarunoSamaXxx and only she can teach it.Only Sakura or a custom with an Inner Self can use this.

Which you can't block because you won't know where I'm attacking from :)

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok alright no more playing i activate my mangekyo sharingan and use
(Doujutsu:Amaterasu)-Eye Technique:Shining Heaven
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80(+3 each turn its still on opponent)
? Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on ther will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerfull that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.
? Note:This is a Mangekeyou Sharingan Eye Technique

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok alright no more playing i activate my mangekyo sharingan and use
(Doujutsu:Amaterasu)-Eye Technique:Shining Heaven
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80(+3 each turn its still on opponent)
? Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on ther will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerfull that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.
? Note:This is a Mangekeyou Sharingan Eye Technique
I hate you now -_-':no_ignore:

This is turn 2,so the area is still dark enough so you can't see,so I use:
[[Su-PaNoba Heki]] Supernova Burst
Rank; S
Type; Attack
Range; Mid-Long
Chakra; 40
Damage; 70
Description; A supernova is brought down to earth and sent flying towards the opponent. When the opponent is hit or the supernova hits a large and solid object, it explodes and creates massive destruction. A Hidden Star Ninja can be protected by their Peacock formation defences, or another defence. This is a Star Ninja?s Ultimate move.
Note; Can only be used by Hidden Star Founders/Cofounders, or taught by one.
(I am prtected by my peacock defences,which I chose to last for 2 turns,I have one more turn)
and:

{{ Sakura Bakudan }}Cherry Blossom Bomb
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:55
Description:Lots of Sakura petals swirl around the opponent,comfusing them,then the Sakura petals turn out to be paper tags.The user will shout “kai”and the paper bombs will explode,creating a massive explosion that the opponent cannot simply avoid by using Body Flicker or Kawarimi because it happens too fast to be able to even make a clone.
*Note: Made by xxXSakuraHarunoSamaXxx and only she can teach it.

:D Your turn

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_- dam ok i use
(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth
? Type:Supplementary
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.

then i use
(Suishi Awa no Jutsu)-Drowning Bubble Jutsu
? Rank:A
? Range:Short
? Chakra Cost:30
? Damage Points:N/A(hold target still and ends game if targets doestn escape in 3 turns)
? Description:A slick assassination technique. The user creates a blob of water, and makes it float using chakra. The water blob is then positioned on front of the target's mouth and nose, to halt breathing. The target will breathe in the water instead, and drown.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_- dam ok i use
(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth
? Chakra cost:20
? Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.

then i use
(Suishi Awa no Jutsu)-Drowning Bubble Jutsu
? Rank:A
? Chakra Cost:30
? Damage Points:N/A(hold target still and ends game if targets doestn escape in 3 turns)
? Description:A slick assassination technique. The user creates a blob of water, and makes it float using chakra. The water blob is then positioned on front of the target's mouth and nose, to halt breathing. The target will breathe in the water instead, and drown.
I hate you even more >.< :no_ignore:

[[Kyohaku Yabun]] Starry Night
Rank; D
Type; Supplementary
Range; N/A
Chakra; 10
Damage Points; N/A
Description; The sky is turned into a night with multiple stars in the sky. The stars can be manipulated for further use by the user, for whatever purpose needed.
Note; Can only be used by Hidden Star Ninja

[[Seiza Kankei]] Constellation Connection
Rank; B
Type; Attack
Range; Short-Long
Chakra; 30
Damage; 40
Description; After using Starry Night, the user can connect the stars in the sky to make contellations. These can then be used to attack the user, like making Orion in the sky, and then he will come down to attack.
Note; Can only be used by Hidden Star Ninja

and I make Orion(some dude with a giant a** sword*) to come and burst your bubble thingy and get me the f**k out -_-' Then he goes POOF and dissapears ^^

Then I use:

{{Meruhen Getto }} This Fairytale is Real!
Range:Mid-Long
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:35(+10 if in Inner Sakura Mode)
Description:Sakura charges at the opponent punching them repeatedly,then finishes them off with a kick that sends them flying away.
*Note:This is Sakura’s jutsu in Naruto Ultimate Ninja and has been adapted to be fair. Made by xxXSakuraHarunoSamaXxx and only she can teach it.Only Sakura or a custom with an Inner Self can use this.

IDK this can be blocked or avoided but it isn't easy ^^ Your turn ^^

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alrighty i guess i use
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz
? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.

and then
(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alrighty i guess i use
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz
? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.

and then
(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.
then I take the damage and use:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Rank; A
Chakra; N/A
Damage; N/A
Range; N/A
Description; By focusing chakra into an injured b=place they can regenerate cells and heal.

To heal the damage from your fire attack.Then:

(Shinkeikei Konran) Nervous System Skill
Rank; B
Chakra; 20
Damage; N/A
Range; Close
Description; This puts the opponent asleep for surgery or other uses.

To put you to sleep and:

{{ Yuki Sakurabana Dansu }} Snow Cherry Blossom Dance
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:40
Description:The user makes Sakura petals fall from the sky,making the opponent think that it is snowing.When the user says “kai” some of the petals will explode around the opponent and some will turn into shuriken and attack the opponent.
*Note:This is Sakura’s jutsu in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 and has been adapted to be fair. Made by xxXSakuraHarunoSamaXxx and only she can teach it.

While you're asleep.Now you can wake up :D

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright i use
(Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation
? Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs)

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright i use
(Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation
? Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs)
To esacpe it I use:
[[Misuteriasu Kujaku Kakkou]] Mysterious Peacock Form
Rank; A
Type; Attack, Defence, Supplementary
Range; Short-Long
Chakra; 20 to Activate, 10 per turn
Damage; 20 for attacking jutsus
Description; The user makes one hand seal and purple feathers of chakra appear behind them. The feathers can then be used for different forms of attacking, defending, and aiding attacks. Here are the forms; Beast, Twin Beasts, Wings, Healing, Chakra Ropes, Feather Launches, Shields, and Wrappings.
Note; Can only be used by Hidden Star Ninja.

As shields,only lasts for this turn(so I take the 10 damage only)the I use:

(Masui Sejutsu)-Secret Anesthesia Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will get into close range first.Then from there neck or another body part a smallcreature will come out of the user and bite the opponent.the creature injects the opponent with a medicne that renders the victim helpless for 2 turns.
Note:Must be a medical ninja or have medical training to use this jutsu.

And while you can't do anything I use:

(Tsutenkyaku)-Sky Leg
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack wher the user hitsnthere opponent with a strong leg that crashes down from the sky(only Tsunade or and Saskura us this).

You also cant do anything for th next turn.BTW I have 500 chakra and 540 health as of this turn,how much do you have left?:)