RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm talking about ACTA as well.

Well we may have heard different versions: but the fact is that they did not accept it XD
And ACTA is questioned too.

We were told from 4-5 news that it was aganist the liberty-rights here :) that was one of the main reasons. And if it wouldnt have been, the countries still would have needed to vote.

And let me tell you a case OVERHERE a year ago:
Police caught a huge Torrentserver. The hugest in the country. The news reached everybody in a day --> the police said they were keeping the pace of research to catch the other servers too ----> but they suddenly got mute....
why?
The internet-flow of the country decreased to 10% (!!!) as most torrent users stopped their torrents getting afraid. The firms which are built on this flow were in panic and media all got the attention on the "strange case".
Since then, they dont spend so much energy on seeking for the servers: it does not worth it.

I guess leaders know it....

Last edited:

ranniely

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ACTA is not only about internet
1. could also ban lifesaving generic drugs
2. threaten local farmers' access to the seeds they need
(Cuz they are gonna PATENT the SEEDS
(can you even imagine? We would be forced to eat food they choose. Which is not going to be healthy, as there are too many people all over the world. Btw it's proven that genetic modified shit is BAD for health and that Monsanto food actually damages organs over some period of months/years - their study consisted of 90 days is pure shit and sand in the eyes)

Seriously if there was time to Rise Against, it's now, no wonder some cultures/people said that 2012 year is gonna end something. It's either us, or those 1%!

Here's the link to sing the petition + there are some additional informations

Godspeed everyone, the time has come. (if you dont get it, it's like 4th ninja war, where 1% is Madara and 99% are Konoha + Sand + Lighting etc. )

Last edited:

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ACTA is not only about internet
1. could also ban lifesaving generic drugs
2. threaten local farmers' access to the seeds they need
(Cuz they are gonna PATENT the SEEDS
(can you even imagine? We would be forced to eat food they choose. Which is not going to be healthy, as there are too many people all over the world. Btw it's proven that genetic modified shit is BAD for health and that Monsanto food actually damages organs over some period of months/years - their study consisted of 90 days is pure shit and sand in the eyes)

Seriously if there was time to Rise Against, it's now, no wonder some cultures/people said that 2012 year is gonna end something. It's either us, or those 1%!

Here's the link to sing the petition + there are some additional informations

Godspeed everyone, the time has come. (if you dont get it, it's like 4th ninja war, where 1% is Madara and 99% are Konoha + Sand + Lighting etc. )
more like Madara is the 0.1% and thanx for the link

ranniely

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is acta getting passed in the us?
ACTA would initially cover the US, EU and 9 other countries, so it's a worldwide problem!

Btw some "godlike people" in US payed for this shit to happen ( like Monsanto (patented genetic seeds, and basicaly everyone who would benefit from this crowd control mechanism for their own gain
- controling food supplies
- controling medicine supplies )

It pains me that not even a site itself is making any "noise" about this, like they did with SOPA & PIPA, this one is much much worse and still, no one knows about it which is contradictory, because of all that comotion about SOPA and PIPA

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still havent heard it in news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD ANYWHERE...

what the hell is with Hungarian news nowadays? I hear about nothing.... really, as it still wouldnt even exist... still i dotn think we signed it-

ranniely

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's no wonder, that some of you still did not heard of this shit, it's so "well" written, that it had to remain in shadows until the time for passing has come... Just like a ninja who wants to assasinate you