Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't it a bit strange that PIPA and SOPA was denied so lightly and ACTA .. let's say ACTA is being signed ''in the shadows?''
What do you guys think?
btw most of the EU countries signed bill about ACTA yesterday, they will now have it discussed seperate in each coutries parlaments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazamori

Ethylacetat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after austria (the country im from) said that they would sign it 4 of our official state sides got shut down by anonymous austria , well i have to say to this gays well done

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why havent i heard about this? Im in the EU... -.-'

Anyways, I bet if ppl will let it. As I heard (after checking it now online) many ppl protest now... countries do so.

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why havent i heard about this? Im in the EU... -.-'

Anyways, I bet if ppl will let it. As I heard (after checking it now online) many ppl protest now... countries do so.
I heard polish people now do major protest but polish Prime Minister said they will sign that bill.

RIP internet Poland. <3

My country, Lithuania , signed it too. They'll later discuss it in seimas(parlament). I wish anonymous would hack the shit out of lithuanian gov's servers. =DD

Last edited:

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard polish people now do major protest but polish Prime Minister said they will sign that bill.

RIP internet Poland. <3

My country, Lithuania , signed it too. They'll later discuss it in seimas(parlament). I wish anonymous would hack the shit out of lithuanian gov's servers. =DD

Hm Im checking the news at 6.30.... I wonder. But I guess our prime gotso much unpopular nowadays that he wont sign anything worryful nowadays xDDDDDD

Anyways... why does the Union let it? I mean they stopped even our gov. ... Im sure they will do something. :) Dotn worry. And greetings to Lithuania! :D I have a good friend from there!

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've been following anonymous twitter and i heard about ACTA.

I believe the EU signed it already but it must go to the parliament and there it can be refused... they really are trying to end the internet...

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've been following anonymous twitter and i heard about ACTA.

I believe the EU signed it already but it must go to the parliament and there it can be refused... they really are trying to end the internet...

dotn worry... as soon as ppl find out that they cant send a single mp3 via MSN no matter what, they will hang soembody up XDDDDDDDD really... wtf?
The EU protected us fromt he SOPA cuz they said it has no right to cut our freedom, so that I don't think if they want it seriously.

But look at the facts:

Example number 1
Youtube.
millions of accounts with at least 2-3 videos/caspita. Checking it would need the whole wokrforce of a country like Britain.

Example number 2
Deviantart
5 million user, 3 billion pictures and written art (as I can remeber well).
Checking it? Impossible while ppl reupload it and the IP adress is the maximum they can check (which in the case of Torrent-users, which is the half of them is allways changing)

Come on... these Sopa. Pipa, Acta CANNOT be made simply, moreover they are wrong too and annoying XD
No way it will less long.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dotn worry... as soon as ppl find out that they cant send a single mp3 via MSN no matter what, they will hang soembody up XDDDDDDDD really... wtf?
The EU protected us fromt he SOPA cuz they said it has no right to cut our freedom, so that I don't think if they want it seriously.

But look at the facts:

Example number 1
Youtube.
millions of accounts with at least 2-3 videos/caspita. Checking it would need the whole wokrforce of a country like Britain.

Example number 2
Deviantart
5 million user, 3 billion pictures and written art (as I can remeber well).
Checking it? Impossible while ppl reupload it and the IP adress is the maximum they can check (which in the case of Torrent-users, which is the half of them is allways changing)

Come on... these Sopa. Pipa, Acta CANNOT be made simply, moreover they are wrong too and annoying XD
No way it will less long.
Sopa and pipa were not dropped completely, they are being held until febuary due to this huge protest. The only reason why we know about sopa and pipa was because of Wikileaks obtaining files that said it was being formed without citizens knowing about it. Does that say yet how much governments are "against it"?

RiaValkyre

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sopa and pipa were not dropped completely, they are being held until febuary due to this huge protest. The only reason why we know about sopa and pipa was because of Wikileaks obtaining files that said it was being formed without citizens knowing about it. Does that say yet how much governments are "against it"?

Dear i talked about the EU. Not the other countries.
The EU members did not get the SOPA. Cuz Brussels denied it motnhs ago.