Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan activated- ;)

I start by throwing 3 bombed kunai and 5 wind infused kunai at you.

Without wasting time i quickly gather my lightning chakra in my hand and release a lightning bolt toward you and followed with a lightning surge.

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan activated- ;)

I start by throwing 3 bombed kunai and 5 wind infused kunai at you.

Without wasting time i quickly gather my lightning chakra in my hand and release a lightning bolt toward you and followed with a lightning surge.

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

i use doton no jutsu to create a thick wide wall of earth blocking your kunai and also breaking the line of sight between us
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
both your other two jutsu's are short range when i clearly stated that i'm in mid-range, meaning they will not reach me
i will give you another chance to attack me by not attacking you in this turn
note: there is a thick wall of earth separating us
note: you are unable to see me through the wall of earth

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan Activated- ;)

I notice someone enter the field i start gathering chakra in my hands and release 2x lightning ball toward him then i gather my chakra and do a earth as the balls are going toward you i gather my chakra and also release a shock wave toward you to combine the ball and shock wave.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball 2x
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sharingan Activated- ;)

I notice someone enter the field i start gathering chakra in my hands and release 2x lightning ball toward him then i gather my chakra and do a earth as the balls are going toward you i gather my chakra and also release a shock wave toward you to combine the ball and shock wave.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball 2x
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
since it seems that we are starting over o_O
i first start by countering your tech by creating a tornado of lighting on the palm of my hand and launching it towards your lighting balls and making them fade
(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.
i then create a giant plateau, breaking the line of sight and allowing me to create three lighting clones without you being able to witness their creation, thus making you unable to distinguish me from my clone

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(all lightning jutsu with 1 handseal only)

As i see my jutsu fade i gather my chakra and release a lightning destruction toward where you made that giant plateau.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As the plateau is broken by my destruction i see you and you clones there for i make 4 lightning clones c1,c2,c3,c4

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

After creating clones i gather my chakra and release a stone spike where you and your clones are standing there fore attacking you all at same type.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(all lightning jutsu with 1 handseal only)

As i see my jutsu fade i gather my chakra and release a lightning destruction toward where you made that giant plateau.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As the plateau is broken by my destruction i see you and you clones there for i make 4 lightning clones c1,c2,c3,c4

After creating clones i gather my chakra and release a stone spike where you and your clones are standing there fore attacking you all at same type.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
i get from your post that you destroyed the plateau to find me an my clones standing behind it?

the moment the plateau is destroyed i use four earth pillars to shoot me and my clones into a square formation surrounding you, while you are creating your clones me and my clones have already landed on the ground and are surrounding you
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
i then make all my clones do random hand seals in an extremely quick fashion.
i than create four giant pillars that strike you with lightning from four different directions, me and my clones stand in spaces between the pillars
and while the pillar bind is taking place, i create a chamber full of lava under your feet which you do not realize is being created due all my the four of us making the random hand seals and due to the fact that i don't make the lava erupt in this turn allowing me to erupt it instantly any second i wish
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.