Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Photm #2: Voting Thread!!

Those are some incredible dodging abilities you 've got there! :p
I am quite clearly saying that Nocturne seems to escape your "tact" radar quite excellently, whereas "me, Chiharu , and some others" always fall straight for it.

And don't give me that, the paragraph wasn't directed to everybody, unless you want to say that every member has a "pathetic level of tact". You chose to refer to us personally though, which isn't that tactful now is it? I saw no "Nocturne" in it, and I have 20/20 vision.

As for the softness, you just phrase it in another way. Well, then I suppose you should take a course on what "softness" is.

Now pardon my rudeness but I will have to remind you of you mod duties again and suggest that since you have mod rights in this section it would be wise to move this whole discussion to the discussion thread, wouldn't it? Because right now I am spamming, and you are spamming and everyone that's gonna continue to participate in it is gonna spam.

See? I can perform excellently in a delicate way if you ask me :p
I didn't know that I had a radar...Oh well :p

In any case, I don't see why I should complain to Nocturne about. Instead, I'd applaud him because he took Yαsmιne's complain towards him, very cheekily and try to not dramatize the situation. In all honesty, I would have appreciated more if others played it down from the start. We might not have got there, then.

As for your complain that saying "other submissions were average" wasn't polite, well, it's not my contest. If Scorps wanna reprimand him, he can. But personally, I don't find it rude; everyone got their own vision of things.

And I'm letting the "spam", because it's not pointless spam and it's relevant to how people should and should not behave in Voting Threads. Besides, it's making the thread active; leading to more votes. And that's always a good thing for a contest. I'm saying that from a mod & contest's host point of view, but if Scorps wanna delete/move the posts, he obviously has more rights to do so than me.

So, once and for all, kindly stop meddling into my business.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I didn't know that I had a radar...Oh well :p

In any case, I don't see why I should complain to Nocturne about. Instead, I'd applaud him because he took Yαsmιne's complain towards him, very cheekily and try to not dramatize the situation. In all honesty, I would have appreciated more if others played it down from the start. We might not have got there, then.

As for your complain that saying "other submissions were average" wasn't polite, well, it's not my contest. If Scorps wanna reprimand him, he can. But personally, I don't find it rude; everyone got their own vision of things.

And I'm letting the "spam", because it's not pointless spam and it's relevant to how people should and should not behave in Voting Threads. Besides, it's making the thread active; leading to more votes. And that's always a good thing for a contest. I'm saying that from a mod & contest's host point of view, but if Scorps wanna delete/move the posts, he obviously has more rights to do so than me.

So, once and for all, kindly stop meddling into my business.
Okay then, noted. I should laugh at what he says too in the future then and I will show him this post of yours should he complain.
I will also demand to be applauded for doing so :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought this contest was about the actual voting, not some debate between Escorpiius and Frankenstein (needless to say, you two are hilarious, and I almost had to go grab some popcorn while reading this - Not literally though, haha) XD

Kudos for not making this into a flame-war, but keeping it on a "natural" level so to speak. I've seen worse, all I can add.

Anyways, maybe I'll cast my vote at some point O__o

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Those were all fab entries. Voting was extremely difficult. Best of luck to everybody, and even if you don't win at least know you were short listed ! ^.^

You must be registered for see images

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm surprised to see mods spamming and arguing with members in this thread. You've stated your reasoning, the rules, and why the contest is run this way. Any further arguments should directed to VM or infracted for. All this arguing makes this contest look bad. Its not like you Scorps to let members talk to you in such tone, I'm surprised.

OT: voted for Thor.

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Voted. Good luck everyone =D

I'm surprised to see mods spamming and arguing with members in this thread. You've stated your reasoning, the rules, and why the contest is run this way. Any further arguments should directed to VM or infracted for. All this arguing makes this contest look bad. Its not like you Scorps to let members talk to you in such tone, I'm surprised.

OT: voted for Thor.
I 100% agree. PMs is the best way to handle situations like this.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This week had 45 voters who voted on their favorite submission out of 6. The public's choice was *drum roll*:

1st Place, with 31.11% of the votes goes to Thor

2nd Place, with 28.89% of the votes goes to Escorpiius

3rd Place, with 17.78% of the votes goes to Chiharu

Congrats to all and good job guys!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.