0⚔️
Ok D:

First I create a bunshin:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Making him to run to mid range, I throw three shurikens and after that, I do the handseals and I use:

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

Claping my hands making a whirlwind that allows the shuriken to go faster than before, reaching to my clone in less time.

Its ok?? D:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok D:

First I create a bunshin:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Making him to run to mid range, I throw three shurikens and after that, I do the handseals and I use:

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

Claping my hands making a whirlwind that allows the shuriken to go faster than before, reaching to my clone in less time.

Its ok?? D:
Thats fine, perfect use :)

Next is:

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

*shows you the hand seals*

Now practice them!

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats fine, perfect use :)

Next is:

Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

*shows you the hand seals*

Now practice them!
:O! OK SIR!

*Practice handseals until i memorize them*

READY! D:

Btw, can you teach me in this thread Kage Bunshin? or when we finish I make another thread of you teaching me all the ninjutsu? D:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:O! OK SIR!

*Practice handseals until i memorize them*

READY! D:

Btw, can you teach me in this thread Kage Bunshin? or when we finish I make another thread of you teaching me all the ninjutsu? D:
Ok start my focusing your chakra into the air around you creating the gusts of winds, next throw the shuriken into the gusts. Then fire them at your target....

try it out on those bullseyes....

(ill teach you shadow clone jutsu next)

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start releasing and focusing chakra to the air, i throw 4 shurikens, then I use:

Making the shurikens go through the whirlwinds, and controlling them with my chakra, making them to crush on the middle of the bullseyes.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start releasing and focusing chakra to the air, i throw 4 shurikens, then I use:

Making the shurikens go through the whirlwinds, and controlling them with my chakra, making them to crush on the middle of the bullseyes.

Very nice, well the next jutsu is shadow clone jutsu... if you want to learn it right?

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start focusing my chakra, while I make the handseal, then I use:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 1 clone that stands besides me.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I start focusing my chakra, while I make the handseal, then I use:

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 1 clone that stands besides me.
*your clone looks half dead*

Try again and focus more

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:O! ok D: (poor clone D: )

I focus more than before this time, I make the handseals while I focus, then I use:

Making another clone

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:O! ok D: (poor clone D: )

I focus more than before this time, I make the handseals while I focus, then I use:

Making another clone
*inspects the clone*

well dont, now disperse that clone....

Then make 4 clones at once

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I focus more chakra along my body, and imagine the image of a clone, then I use:

Making for clones in one movement, dispersinng my chakra between my clons en equal parts

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I focus more chakra along my body, and imagine the image of a clone, then I use:

Making for clones in one movement, dispersinng my chakra between my clons en equal parts
Ok congratulations, right now you have to turn around, count to 10, and i shall go hide, then after 10 seconds you have to disperse your clones and gain the knowledge of where i am as they will be watching me