Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I stand in the middle of a forest clearing with a small stream wearing a tattered white robe with a Halberd and the Enma staff on my back. I wear a rusted helmet on my head. I press an FTG destination seal into the ground beneath my feet.*

[Minato Bio]
All out 2v2 fight. Standard rules, all CJ's and CE's allowed, etc. No substitutions.
Please limit spam to a minimum.

ANYONE CAN CHALLENGE US, SO STEP RIGHT UP!

(Fuuinjutsu: Hiraishin Yusou no Jutsu)- Flying Thunder God Conveyance Seal Technique
Range: Short-Long
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 40-60
Damage: N/A
Description: The user confines the jutsu of Flying Thunder God to the form of an easily transportable paper seal that the user carries on their person. This jutsu allows the user to "prime" the seal, meaning that the seal will teleport whatever it next touches to the location of a Flying Thunder God "destination" seal. The seal that this technique primes can be attached to a special Flying Thunder God kunai and then thrown. Upon contact with an object, the kunai will then teleport that object to a destination seal of the user's choosing. These seals can also be used to teleport previously-used jutsu (ie., a rock formation created by an an earth jutsu). The seal does not - and cannot - activate when coming into contact with intangible elements such as fire or lightning. The seal can only activate when it comes into contact with something tangible that has chakra flowing through it - a person, a previously-used jutsu, etc. The only techniques that the seal can transport are those that create entities separate from already-existing entities. In other words, the seal cannot be used on a technique that rumbles the earth, although it could be used on an earth dragon. It cannot be used on a whirlpool jutsu created within a body of water, although it could be used on a sphere of water. Since this technique is simply a modification of a seal version of the Flying Thunder God technique, the number of its uses depends solely on the number of paper seals that the user has pre-prepared and on the user's chakra - there is no limit to the uses of the Flying Thunder God Technique. However, the larger the intended teleported object, the more chakra the user must put into "priming" the seal. The "primed" seals wear off after one turn; if the seal does not successfully come into an object within one turn of being primed, it must be primed again for further use.

NOTE: This technique appears to not be restricted much. This is true; the usages of this technique are not restricted, partially because of the unrestricted nature of Flying Thunder God and of the relative simplicity of the idea behind this technique. However, the complexity behind successfully using this technique balances out its lack of usage restriction; the user must first mark a destination, then the user must prime the pre-prepared seal, then the user must make sure that the seal somehow comes into contact with something, then the user must teleport that object to the destination, and then the user must take advantage of the object's teleportation in battle. While easier to use jutsus - say, a big dragon-shaped fireball that burns up everything in sight - have restrictions on the number of their uses, this jutsu, due to the complexity of using it correctly and due to the technique on which it's based, does not and should not have a restriction on the number of its uses.

NOTE: Regardless of that previous note, this technique can only be used to successfully transport 4 opponent jutsus, assuming the jutsus abide by the rules given in the description.

(Kuchyose: Bishamon no Tetsubou)- Summoning: Helmet of the War God
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 30
Damage: 15 (if headbutted), +5 to taijutsu while on user's head.
Range: Short
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and uses it to summon a shining golden helmet with red horsehair on the top belonging to the God of War. This helmet can block all taijutsu aimed at the head, and grants the user an increase in adrenaline levels, upping their speed, strength, and reaction time.

(Amenonuhoko)- Heveanly Jewelled Spear
Type: Offense/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 to summon, 10 to use special abilities
Damage: 80 (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description: The Amenonuhoko is a large naginata (a Japanese spear) created by the primordial Shinto Gods. The Gods gave the naginata to Izanagi and Izanami to create the first land out of nothingness. The naginata itself has a long, razor-sharp blade that never dulls. Its shaft is made of unbreakable holy bamboo. Chakra of any type can be channelled through the blade and shaft of the weapon, and the shaft can be extended and retracted at will in battle, much like the Third Hokage's Enma Staff. The holy power exuded by the naginata gives a mild but noticeable increase to the user's speed strength. Additionally, the naginata is imbued with the Flying Thunder God seal, allowing the user, if he is capable of using Flying Thunder God, to teleport to any location on the naginata.

Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
Note: User must remain within 5 yards of the naginata at all times. If the naginata falls out of the user's possession, then the user will not be able to use its special abilities for the rest of the match.
Note: User cannot use water, wind, or lightning jutsus above S-rank while holding the naginata.

Last edited:

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm ok with any kind of rotation. I do a job that requires me to stay offline most of the day.

If it's an issue, I'll let zoro reply in my stead when I'm not capable to do so, but I'll will consult the move with him.

I'm assuming we're using SY's war rules?

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's fairly easy.

Let's say it's Pervy's turn. He can use both your bios in his move (3 jutsus maximum). Then zoro can use his and mine (3 jutsus maximum), you can use yours and Dan's (maximum 3 turns) etc etc.

That way, it isn't so chaotic and it's a bit more exiting.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Natsu uchiha bio in my sig.

I have a load of seals on my body ect and i'm wearing my scalf:
(Igneel's atae) - Igneel's Gift
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/a
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Long ago, when Natsu was young and Igneel found him, Igneel gave this special scalf to Natsu. At the time Natsu didn't understand why, but now it's all he has left of his "Father". This scarf has several Kanji seals and formulas said to have been written by a Fire Dragon. Although the full extent of the scarfs power is still unknown, it has been shown that fire techniques used by someone wearing the scarf are slightly more powerful, bigger and faster. The scarf passively feeds on the users chakra to create an aura of fire chakra around him that reduces incoming fire by one rank. The users fire jutsu increase in size and gain +10 damage. Not only this, but the Scalf gives Natsu the determination to fight so that he can meet Igneel again and make him proud, much like Jiraiyas determination. This will increase his will power and will be able to continue to fight even while in pain, such as losing an arm. Natsu always wears this scalf.

Note: The aura reduces only the damage of Katon techniques, not elemental combinations with fire or fire related CE's or KG.

I have my MS active, and one of Bisha's seals on me

As you two come into view at mid range i begin running at you both using:

(karumera soutei) - Caramel Binding

Type: Supplementary - Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will perform one handseal creating giant strings of caramel that shoot up stretching around the target/targets like a spiders web. This web can be created from any angle on the battle feild, and can be made very stretchy by the user. This caramel shoots up very fast binding the target making them unable to perform handseals. After the target is bound the user can perform one handseal causing the caramel to heat up at great speeds burning the target/targets causing greate damage.

Note: The use can make this web any size they like
Note: Webs can be made from anywhere in the earth.

Shooting liquid caramel up from all around you both binding you in place. As i do this i use:

(Kaen rai otakebi) - Blazing lightning roar
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user with perform one handseal gathering a large amount of fire and lighting chakra into their gullet. Then the user will release an intense blast of fire and lighting at the target of his choice. The fire blast errupts from the users mouth with a 1 ft diameter and as it's released the lighting coils around the fire blast making a 2 element blast.
Note: Useable twice
Note: No water jutsu in the same turn.

Releasing a giant fire lightning blast at you as you're bound as i come into short range (10 meters away)

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh man. I'd like to get in on this. Its been a while since I've seen Bisha fight.

My thoughts and prayers are with Zoro and Wesobi xd

Last edited:

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Natsu uchiha bio in my sig.

I have a load of seals on my body ect and i'm wearing my scalf:
(Igneel's atae) - Igneel's Gift
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/a
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Long ago, when Natsu was young and Igneel found him, Igneel gave this special scalf to Natsu. At the time Natsu didn't understand why, but now it's all he has left of his "Father". This scarf has several Kanji seals and formulas said to have been written by a Fire Dragon. Although the full extent of the scarfs power is still unknown, it has been shown that fire techniques used by someone wearing the scarf are slightly more powerful, bigger and faster. The scarf passively feeds on the users chakra to create an aura of fire chakra around him that reduces incoming fire by one rank. The users fire jutsu increase in size and gain +10 damage. Not only this, but the Scalf gives Natsu the determination to fight so that he can meet Igneel again and make him proud, much like Jiraiyas determination. This will increase his will power and will be able to continue to fight even while in pain, such as losing an arm. Natsu always wears this scalf.

Note: The aura reduces only the damage of Katon techniques, not elemental combinations with fire or fire related CE's or KG.

I have my MS active, and one of Bisha's seals on me

As you two come into view at mid range i begin running at you both using:

(karumera soutei) - Caramel Binding

Type: Supplementary - Defense
Chakra cost: 50
Description: The user will perform one handseal creating giant strings of caramel that shoot up stretching around the target/targets like a spiders web. This web can be created from any angle on the battle feild, and can be made very stretchy by the user. This caramel shoots up very fast binding the target making them unable to perform handseals. After the target is bound the user can perform one handseal causing the caramel to heat up at great speeds burning the target/targets causing greate damage.

Note: The use can make this web any size they like
Note: Webs can be made from anywhere in the earth.

Shooting liquid caramel up from all around you both binding you in place. As i do this i use:

(Kaen rai otakebi) - Blazing lightning roar
Description: The user with perform one handseal gathering a large amount of fire and lighting chakra into their gullet. Then the user will release an intense blast of fire and lighting at the target of his choice. The fire blast errupts from the users mouth with a 1 ft diameter and as it's released the lighting coils around the fire blast making a 2 element blast.
Note: Useable twice

Releasing a giant fire lightning blast at you as you're bound as i come into short range (10 meters away)
(I'll be replying in Zoro's stead and he will be replying in my stead)

I will be using my Adauchi Hyuuga biography (which is currently not updated) with my byakugan activated.

As I notice the caramel bindings come our way, I do the horse hand seal and release a giant wave of fire. This easily obliterates the caramel. It continues your way, not really losing a lot of it's power due to the massiveness, but loosing some power.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then notice you releasing another blast. As I notice a particular part of it vibrating heavily around the inner part, I deduct that it is raiton chakra, while the other part is similar to my own techniques chakra in terms of looks, analyzing that it is probably fire chakra. Knowing the deadly combination that these two make, I do one hand seal and shoot out a blast of my own through my middle and index finger. This blast is much more compressed and smaller than yours, but the impact of those two hitting each other, due to the sheer force of both the attacks, would set off a detonation that is enough to stop it in it's trail. Considering your technique was hit by my fire before, it would be slightly weakened and thus my second technique would overpower it and continue towards you, be it as a very weak attack (C-rank at most).

(Kaen Rai kousen) - Blazing lightning Beam
Description: The user with perform one handseal gathering a large amount of fire and lighting chakra into their middle and index finger. The user will then point air their target releasing a concentrated blast of fire, with a 1 inch diameter. Around the fire the lightning will be wrapped/coiled around it, hitting the target in sync at great speeds.

Note: Useable 2 times

I then focus my chakra under Minato and send him flying into the ground. Considering the silentness of my technique, and him not being able to sense it, nor you being able to spot the chakra moving through the ground as your sharingan is somewhat incapable of doing this, it should come as a total surprise. Minato flies in the air, and at the same time, as he is launched, 5 spikes silently shoot from the ground as well, hitting him fully as he is startled by the sudden change.

Doton: Haretsu no Cho'gath | Cho'gath's Rupture
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Chakra Damage: 40
Description: The user does the snake hand seal and at the same time focuses his doton chakra under the opponent. This causes the ground to silently burst the opponent into the air (not very high, maximum 2 meter). This will happen quite rapidly, and due to the silence of the technique is extremely hard to detect. The user will then go into the second phase by using his chakra to manipulate the ground beneath the opponent (were he will land), which will cause small spikes (they would fit in a normal sized palm) to shoot out of the ground (they will leave the ground as projectiles with great force), and hit the opponent from underneath. These spikes shoot out as silently as the earth rises.

Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
Note: This is an very silent jutsu, despite being an earth jutsu, and is very sudden.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(I'll be replying in Zoro's stead and he will be replying in my stead)

I will be using my Adauchi Hyuuga biography (which is currently not updated) with my byakugan activated.

As I notice the caramel bindings come our way, I do the horse hand seal and release a giant wave of fire. This easily obliterates the caramel. It continues your way, not really losing a lot of it's power due to the massiveness, but loosing some power.

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then notice you releasing another blast. As I notice a particular part of it vibrating heavily around the inner part, I deduct that it is raiton chakra, while the other part is similar to my own techniques chakra in terms of looks, analyzing that it is probably fire chakra. Knowing the deadly combination that these two make, I do one hand seal and shoot out a blast of my own through my middle and index finger. This blast is much more compressed and smaller than yours, but the impact of those two hitting each other, due to the sheer force of both the attacks, would set off a detonation that is enough to stop it in it's trail. Considering your technique was hit by my fire before, it would be slightly weakened and thus my second technique would overpower it and continue towards you, be it as a very weak attack (C-rank at most).

(Kaen Rai kousen) - Blazing lightning Beam
Description: The user with perform one handseal gathering a large amount of fire and lighting chakra into their middle and index finger. The user will then point air their target releasing a concentrated blast of fire, with a 1 inch diameter. Around the fire the lightning will be wrapped/coiled around it, hitting the target in sync at great speeds.

Note: Useable 2 times

I then focus my chakra under Minato and send him flying into the ground. Considering the silentness of my technique, and him not being able to sense it, nor you being able to spot the chakra moving through the ground as your sharingan is somewhat incapable of doing this, it should come as a total surprise. Minato flies in the air, and at the same time, as he is launched, 5 spikes silently shoot from the ground as well, hitting him fully as he is startled by the sudden change.

Doton: Haretsu no Cho'gath | Cho'gath's Rupture
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Chakra Damage: 40
Description: The user does the snake hand seal and at the same time focuses his doton chakra under the opponent. This causes the ground to silently burst the opponent into the air (not very high, maximum 2 meter). This will happen quite rapidly, and due to the silence of the technique is extremely hard to detect. The user will then go into the second phase by using his chakra to manipulate the ground beneath the opponent (were he will land), which will cause small spikes (they would fit in a normal sized palm) to shoot out of the ground (they will leave the ground as projectiles with great force), and hit the opponent from underneath. These spikes shoot out as silently as the earth rises.

Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
Note: This is an very silent jutsu, despite being an earth jutsu, and is very sudden.
With my increased speed and reaction time, I launch myself to the right while making a single handseal, immediately after you use your first fire jutsu. Two pillars shoot up to the right and left of Wes and Zoro and pour lava out on them.

(Yoton: Amenomihashira)- Lava Release: Holy Pillars
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra: 20 (+10 for each extra turn)
Damage: 40
Description: After forming the one hand seal required for this jutsu, two stone pillars roughly three feet tall carved into the shape of dog heads shoot up from the ground. These scupltures can rise up wherever the user wants on the battlefield, but they must rise up within 15 feet of each other. Immediately after the sculptures shoot up, lava begins to pour out of their mouths. The lava comes out in a strong flow, but it does not "shoot" out. This lava can be used as an attack, or it can be used to add to other lava jutsus. The lava flow lasts for up to three turns, or until the user wishes to stop the flow. The flow cannot be restarted from the same sculptures.
Note: Only usable three times per battle.

Just after using this jutsu, I immediately form a Rasenshuriken (Minato makes Rasengan-related jutsus quickly!) in my right hand, which I then teleport to the FTG seal that had been placed on Dan at the beginning of the battle. This means that, while you're fighting Dan, a Rasenshuriken literally randomly flies out of his face at you.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

(Fuuinjutsu: Hiraishin Yusou no Jutsu)- Flying Thunder God Conveyance Seal Technique
Description: The user confines the jutsu of Flying Thunder God to the form of an easily transportable paper seal that the user carries on their person. This jutsu allows the user to "prime" the seal, meaning that the seal will teleport whatever it next touches to the location of a Flying Thunder God "destination" seal. The seal that this technique primes can be attached to a special Flying Thunder God kunai and then thrown. Upon contact with an object, the kunai will then teleport that object to a destination seal of the user's choosing. These seals can also be used to teleport previously-used jutsu (ie., a rock formation created by an an earth jutsu). The seal does not - and cannot - activate when coming into contact with intangible elements such as fire or lightning. The seal can only activate when it comes into contact with something tangible that has chakra flowing through it - a person, a previously-used jutsu, etc. The only techniques that the seal can transport are those that create entities separate from already-existing entities. In other words, the seal cannot be used on a technique that rumbles the earth, although it could be used on an earth dragon. It cannot be used on a whirlpool jutsu created within a body of water, although it could be used on a sphere of water. Since this technique is simply a modification of a seal version of the Flying Thunder God technique, the number of its uses depends solely on the number of paper seals that the user has pre-prepared and on the user's chakra - there is no limit to the uses of the Flying Thunder God Technique. However, the larger the intended teleported object, the more chakra the user must put into "priming" the seal. The "primed" seals wear off after one turn; if the seal does not successfully come into an object within one turn of being primed, it must be primed again for further use.

NOTE: This technique appears to not be restricted much. This is true; the usages of this technique are not restricted, partially because of the unrestricted nature of Flying Thunder God and of the relative simplicity of the idea behind this technique. However, the complexity behind successfully using this technique balances out its lack of usage restriction; the user must first mark a destination, then the user must prime the pre-prepared seal, then the user must make sure that the seal somehow comes into contact with something, then the user must teleport that object to the destination, and then the user must take advantage of the object's teleportation in battle. While easier to use jutsus - say, a big dragon-shaped fireball that burns up everything in sight - have restrictions on the number of their uses, this jutsu, due to the complexity of using it correctly and due to the technique on which it's based, does not and should not have a restriction on the number of its uses.

NOTE: Regardless of that previous note, this technique can only be used to successfully transport 4 opponent jutsus, assuming the jutsus abide by the rules given in the description.

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With my increased speed and reaction time, I launch myself to the right while making a single handseal, immediately after you use your first fire jutsu. Two pillars shoot up to the right and left of Wes and Zoro and pour lava out on them.

(Yoton: Amenomihashira)- Lava Release: Holy Pillars
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra: 20 (+10 for each extra turn)
Damage: 40
Description: After forming the one hand seal required for this jutsu, two stone pillars roughly three feet tall carved into the shape of dog heads shoot up from the ground. These scupltures can rise up wherever the user wants on the battlefield, but they must rise up within 15 feet of each other. Immediately after the sculptures shoot up, lava begins to pour out of their mouths. The lava comes out in a strong flow, but it does not "shoot" out. This lava can be used as an attack, or it can be used to add to other lava jutsus. The lava flow lasts for up to three turns, or until the user wishes to stop the flow. The flow cannot be restarted from the same sculptures.
Note: Only usable three times per battle.

Just after using this jutsu, I immediately form a Rasenshuriken (Minato makes Rasengan-related jutsus quickly!) in my right hand, which I then teleport to the FTG seal that had been placed on Dan at the beginning of the battle. This means that, while you're fighting Dan, a Rasenshuriken literally randomly flies out of his face at you.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

As soon as soon as Laxus notices pillars rising he assumes it will be some kind of offensive technique and immediately crouches placing his hands on the ground. The moment he does that he causes the earth beneath the two pillars to drop in a coffin shape just so they go underground by multiple meters. This would cause the pillars to pour Lava upon themselves in the coffin for a long time due to the depth of the technique.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As soon as he causes them to drop still crouched he forms the tiger handseal and expells a wall of flames as soon as he can. The wall would begin to leave his mouth as Minato finishes his Rasengan and is on the verge of FTGing. As soon as the stream of fire leaves and begins to take shape Minato would appear beside his ally both with minimal time to react. Although with their reflexes they probably could do so easily >.>

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as soon as Laxus notices pillars rising he assumes it will be some kind of offensive technique and immediately crouches placing his hands on the ground. The moment he does that he causes the earth beneath the two pillars to drop in a coffin shape just so they go underground by multiple meters. This would cause the pillars to pour Lava upon themselves in the coffin for a long time due to the depth of the technique.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As soon as he causes them to drop still crouched he forms the tiger handseal and expells a wall of flames as soon as he can. The wall would begin to leave his mouth as Minato finishes his Rasengan and is on the verge of FTGing. As soon as the stream of fire leaves and begins to take shape Minato would appear beside his ally both with minimal time to react. Although with their reflexes they probably could do so easily >.>

For the sake of clarification, I am not teleporting myself to Pervy. I am using my custom FTG technique to teleport my Rasenshuriken out from Pervy.