People who say sauskes parents are the one who knows everything

Piku akoto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My question for you is why would orochimaru have a scroll that even to suigetsu seeemed so signifigant that he ran it to sauske right away about sauskes parents?
Why would you think they are the ones who know everything?
I think the key work is "one" so one person not two this also goes for people who say it's the whole clan.

Idk who it is but i doubt its the parents or clan.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,041๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
its clearly someone waay before madara also ( some people say its madara)

i say this because the ninja world did exist before madara's time and perhaps someone from that era or an previous era from that is the one that knows everything, it has to be!! anything else wouldnt make any sense! :(

Reactions: Piku akoto

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
265๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sauske parents = fodders xd

im thinking its gotta be the elders from the leaf , but that would only drive sauske away from the war , maybe he does destroy the village talk about a mind fck twist.

but i hope it the hokages xd

Piku akoto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its clearly someone waay before madara also ( some people say its madara)

i say this because the ninja world did exist before madara's time and perhaps someone from that era or an previous era from that is the one that knows everything, it has to be!! anything else wouldnt make any sense! :(
These were my exact thoughts nothing else makes sense at all some people say it's hashi and kishi has pulled bigger suprises if it's him it's just to predictable it''s him boring even for kishi to do it though. my guess has always been just as you said someone from before madaras time. +rep

fakka

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it is Hiruzen Sarutobi the Thirth Hokage, REMEMBER MY WORDS, MARK THEM, BECAUSE I ALSO SAID TOBI WAS OBITO, and wasn't that obvious the name resembles and the eye everything matches. Just think logicically, hiruzen was only looking for peace and there talked alot a knew enough about them. how else could he bargain with them?

Piku akoto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it is Hiruzen Sarutobi the Thirth Hokage, REMEMBER MY WORDS, MARK THEM, BECAUSE I ALSO SAID TOBI WAS OBITO, and wasn't that obvious the name resembles and the eye everything matches. Just think logicically, hiruzen was only looking for peace and there talked alot a knew enough about them. how else could he bargain with them?
This was my number two thought. from when the chapter release to now i've been thinking it was someone from before madaras time or hiruzen.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt it. First of all orochimaru said it's multiple people. Not just one. Secondly why would he be so eager to revive the man he started a war just to kill?

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke did mention, what is a clan and village to be a shinobi.

I really think , (and hope), its not the sage, or his kids, rather the hokages.

Hashirama and Madara, together , (although one was unwilling) established the "village" system
(you can include Tobirama in this especially when it comes to clan)
Sarutobi has a perspective on sasuke's story that is very important, and again has a key insight to the village question
Minato can answer his questions on the shinobi, and also shed light on why Naruto is the way he is to sasuke

i hope kishi goes in this direction in his own way

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think sasuke would revive fugaku because well hes dead, and he was clearly at peace with the way he went out. i think the scroll contains info on the rds and sasukes plan is to revive hashi for a final showdown with madara. i say this because together they founded konoha and know everything about the villege, the clans, the bijuu and just about all the best ninjutsu.
You must be registered for see images

sorry for all the pages but i want to make my point. tobi/ obito is a liar, manipulated by madara an even better liar. soo for sasuke to get the other side of the story on how the leaf started well its gotta be from captain japan mr hashirama senju, the guy that everybody fears and respects even madara and the uchiha.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why would people think its his parents they are dead we have seen it hundreds of times unless you think they are going to the after life which i doubt and why would they know everything

if they knew everything why they dead lol just a joke