People in part1 that can defeat 5g Lee in straight up Taijutsu?

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from special Jonin and upward, maybe Neji?

Edit: Lee's statement when he gets to the CE finals has changed my mind lol. Neji included.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the genin I can't think of any, I would've said Neji but I'm not too sure at the mo. Intellectually Neji would out do him if that counts as maneuvering. Even Sakura would out do him by pretending to like him that would probably be the easiest win she's ever had.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21688832" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21688832">Belserion said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> People would say Neji. But I don’t know fam </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Try me</div>

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you agree Sakura would low diff him and he'd swear fealty due to the conditions you've stipulated.
He will simply not fight her and show mercy.

Asking him to fight her without harming her is like asking one to knockout a fly without killing it.

It is simply too difficult. He would rather show mercy and spare her. Or at the very least knock her unconscious.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from special Jonin and upward, maybe Neji?

Edit: Lee's statement when he gets to the CE finals has changed my mind lol. Neji included.
LOL At everyone mentioning Neji. Pretty sure neji gets mauled. Where would you rank Lee's speed from base with the addition of each and every gate , genin to jonin? Combat speedwise.

Considering Sasuke became chunin level only after gaining Lee's speed it's safe to say weightless lee is chunin level speedwise?Kimimaro considered drunken lee super fast and the 1st gate by all means should give a much bigger combat speed boost than being drunk , Neji was chunin. Kimimaro's reaction is jonin level and he would comfortably neg 1st Gate Lee in taijutsu if prelims neji could. But if he considered drunken lee too fast it's more than likely he'd have big problems with 5th Gate Lee.

Base Gai Vs 5th Gate Lee would be a interesting watch.

Reactions: salamander uchiha