Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he means the one that he was sitting on
he needs to give more deatails then -__-
and i dont know i think that statue is made only for pein cuz if u remember in the new chapter theyre was a building it sead that no one could enter that place and maybe nagato was theyre so... maybe hes kind of guarding that place becuse that statue had the rinnegan as well

rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya i mean this statue if he is guarding means there should be something precious behind the statue may be some thing related to jinchurikis

rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he needs to give more deatails then -__-
and i dont know i think that statue is made only for pein cuz if u remember in the new chapter theyre was a building it sead that no one could enter that place and maybe nagato was theyre so... maybe hes kind of guarding that place becuse that statue had the rinnegan as well
1.i had one big doubt why pein is not running out of chakra
2.if all peins are having chakra recievers there must be one transmitter
3.then y cant it be that statue which nagato may guarding
4.and 2 my surprise the statue is also having reiningen

these r all my doubts please clarify me............:(

Vampiress

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one really know's much about Pein. I only know about his past. There r six of them. (and yes I know some died.) And they all have different powers. Pein is really unknown. No one can answer ur question.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think any of Pain's abilities use chakra
O_O
maybe that is how he can like use all of those techniques one after the other without even looking like he is running out.

that or the hungry ghost realm(fat one) absorbs a bunch of chakra then gives it to all the other bodies

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think all six bodies have their own chakra still so it's kind of like a community chakra pool. So in essence he has at six bodies plus his own so about 7 people's worth of chakra.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=524069" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-524069">sandshark said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I think all six bodies have their own chakra still so it's kind of like a community chakra pool. So in essence he has at six bodies plus his own so about 7 people's worth of chakra. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>he steals dead bodies and somehow revives them under his control. I dont know if his bodies use chakra at all.</div>

plopez87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because pain is controling the bodyes probably that means each body have there own chakra, the battle havent been that long and he havnt use any really special tecnike to run out of chakra... who knows...

and i have no idea what kakashi figure out