Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i also thought that yahiko could have killed nagato and take his eyes
without the rinnegan yahiko knows only the jutsus jaraiya learned him

I dont think jaraiya learned him a eye transfer jutsu
so its problaby wrong

but maybe nagato fused himself with yakiho (because pain said we are pain..) but I dont think so

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think When Pein Said We Are Pein..He Is Reffering To All Of Them..The 6 Paths Of Pein..

Anyway..Yahiko Cannot Be Pein/Nagato For Some Reason..When Jiraiya Mentioned The Name Yahiko To Pein..Pein Replied That "Ah Yes..I've Heard That Name Before..He's Been Dead For A Long Time"

Here's The Proof..

I Think It Is 100% That Pein Is Nagato..As You Can See Here Pein/Nagato Calls Jiraiya Sensei..Which Means He Is A Student Before Of Jiraiya..

Here..

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think When Pein Said We Are Pein..He Is Reffering To All Of Them..The 6 Paths Of Pein..

Anyway..Yahiko Cannot Be Pein/Nagato For Some Reason..When Jiraiya Mentioned The Name Yahiko To Pein..Pein Replied That "Ah Yes..I've Heard That Name Before..He's Been Dead For A Long Time"

Here's The Proof..

I Think It Is 100% That Pein Is Nagato..As You Can See Here Pein/Nagato Calls Jiraiya Sensei..Which Means He Is A Student Before Of Jiraiya..

Here..
wow very clever

but remember jaraiya was also the sensei for yakiho..and konan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Would Like To Share Some Information That I Know About The 6 Paths Of Pain..

Leader ( Yahiko's Body )
The body appears to retain Yahiko's use of Suiton jutsu. This body was also used to summon the King of Hell statue and use the Shouten jutsu.

Fuuma Ninja Body ( Long Hair With Lots OF Piercings In Face )
This body was once a ninja from the Fuuma Clan. Jiraiya met this ninja earlier in his worldy adventures and put a scar on his forehead. It has the ability to summon multiple large animals. Like Pain, these creatures have Rinnegan eyes and multiple piercings.

Waterfall Ninja Body ( Long Straight Hair )
This body was once a ninja from Hidden Waterfall. It seems to specialize in close range Taijutsu attacks. It was blinded by a powerful kick from Jiraiya.

The Body That Is Tall And Has Spiky Hair
This body has the apparent ability to resurrect the dead, though this may be a general ability all the Pain bodies share.

The Body That Has No Hair And Spikes Over His Head
This Strange Looking body has the ability to fire its limbs in a missile-like fashion. It was also the body which blew off Jiraiya's arm.

Grass Ninja ( The Fat One )
This body was once a ninja from Hidden Grass. It has the ability to absorb chakra and element based attacks.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let Me Discuss This..

Rinnegan - Transmigration Eye

As I Mention Before..Nagato in the guise of "Pain" also has the ability to switch between six different bodies. Each body that Nagato shares also wields the Rinnegan. When Pain summons the other host bodies to fight alongside him, each Rinnegan host will share the same vision. Meaning what one Pain views, all his other bodies also view, even if their vision is damaged. By increasing the number of Rinnegan host bodies on the battlefield, Pain will increase the number of viewing angles and eliminate any potential blind spots.

I Think That Nagato's ability to switch between these host bodies probably gives rise to the "Transmigration" name. This is a cycle of reincarnation and rebirth seen in Hinduism and Buddhism. There are six states of rebirth in the cosmology, representing all the good and bad possibilities of life..