VOTE COUNT

Vote Lynch: Just Red
vote lynch:magical hamster
Vote Lynch @Sagebee
Aaaaaaaa

VoteLynch: Alice
VoteLynch: Alice
sigh

having to read people who posted less than 20 times the entire game or whatever is a complete pain the ass at endgame

Vote Lynch: Just_Red
change vote: just red

Again only votes I'm cool with is red and kyte or magical hamster now.

When one is shown to be mafia please go after the other next phase.
Unvote Sagebee
it kinda makes you seem fake when you apologize for pretending to be annoyed. Very disappointing to see you crumbling like this.

VoteLynch Just_Red
Interesting...

Unvote Red

Vote Lynch: Alice in Noodleland

Magical hamster - Just red - Alice in Noodleland - just red
Sagebee - magical hamster - Just red
Just red - Sagebee - Unvote - xEphemeralx
TheLukundo - Alice In Noodleland
XEphemeralx - just red - unvote - alice in noodleland

Alice in Noodleland (X2)
XEphemeralx (X1)
Just red(X2)

27 mins left!

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ultimately, I don't buy Alice as town in any world

Her actions throughout the whole game make that clear, and she was given multiple slank passes for no other reason than "meta"

When your town meta is to literally not do anything, it's easy to use it to your advantage as scum

Her attempt at AtEing today and peacing out only locked it in

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Her actions throughout the whole game make that clear, and she was given multiple slank passes for no other reason than "meta"

When your town meta is to literally not do anything, it's easy to use it to your advantage as scum

By comparison, red didn't try to AtE and actually played the game/tried to engage with the people sussing her

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I explain to you that's Alice playing at her usual and your going for the surface level read

I guess since it's your first time playing with her it's understandable telling at bare minimum it's a superficial lynch that will be wasted

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I explain to you that's Alice playing at her usual and your going for the surface level read

I guess since it's your first time playing with her it's understandable telling at bare minimum it's a superficial lynch that will be wasted
I'm literally doing the opposite

Ironically you're the one reading Alice on a surface level -> "That's just how she usually plays"

I'm telling you that could very easily be faked and you're just letting her coast as scum for free

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm literally doing the opposite

Ironically you're the one reading Alice on a surface level -> "That's just how she usually plays"

I'm telling you that could very easily be faked and you're just letting her coast as scum for free
Let's do a case by case between red and alice

What exactly scummy has she done in the game?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm done talking Sagebee. He sees his own reality.

With him out of my picture. We have 14 minutes to decide on who to lynch. I havent read up, give me a min
That's fine I never wanted discuss with you either since it's obvious your scum and know your agenda in discussion. I'm just focused in actually trying to save town from wreck they're heading after this phase.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Just_Red You'll have to self pres on Alice
Whats self pres. Ans seeing that the tables lean towrad Alice, I may have to vote for her to save my own skin. Overall though, I figured she could be last scum, and Luke as the survivor due to just how shallow and inactive they have played this game thus far.

In case your wondering why I believe their is a survivor in this game: I dunno I just think there would be one, based on how this game is made. I could be wrong, and I hope I'm wrong.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats self pres. Ans seeing that the tables lean towrad Alice, I may have to vote for her to save my own skin. Overall though, I figured she could be last scum, and Luke as the survivor due to just how shallow and inactive they have played this game thus far.

In case your wondering why I believe their is a survivor in this game: I dunno I just think there would be one, based on how this game is made. I could be wrong, and I hope I'm wrong.
Self pres is exactly that, voting alice to break the tie between you two.

As for the survivor thing, I don't know. On MU games with third parties are rare (they're mostly encountered only in mashes or games with more than 20 players)

So I honestly have no idea since I rarely encounter them myself

Reactions: Just_Red

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As for the survivor thing, I don't know. On MU games with third parties are rare (they're mostly encountered only in mashes or games with more than 20 players)

And I've never seen a survivor type role on MU or forum mafia in general, the only type of survivor I'm familiar with are the ones in ToS

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Uhhh your really locked on your alice lynch arent you and have no intention to discuss it

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

I can second this. I'd like to add, that her surviving this long dosent aid. In past games, Alice gets killed NP 3. When she plays like this. The games that she survives past dp 3 tends to make her scum.

As you can easily infer this is all meta

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I guess I'll vote Alice.
*Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I'll vote Alice.
*Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.Hope she is scum.
You have to actually vote her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.