1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I think you just talk alot for filler
nothing game advancing just speculatives
Bull shit. I have said things about Sage and Ephe and Alice. Before then I said I had sus on SK, and Elmage. I may have been wrong but I said my piece. I don't mean to sound angry or annoyed but this claim really doesn't make sense. I have contributed. You have not. But this interaction we are having is the most reading I've seen of you.

I mean if you just want to lynch just cause you feel like it, than I can not argue agasint that. I do give off scummy vibes no matter what role I play.

If you can can u look into what makes Ephe town for you?

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bull shit. I have said things about Sage and Ephe and Alice. Before then I said I had sus on SK, and Elmage. I may have been wrong but I said my piece. I don't mean to sound angry or annoyed but this claim really doesn't make sense. I have contributed. You have not. But this interaction we are having is the most reading I've seen of you.

I mean if you just want to lynch just cause you feel like it, than I can not argue agasint that. I do give off scummy vibes no matter what role I play.

If you can can u look into what makes Ephe town for you?
it kinda makes you seem fake when you apologize for pretending to be annoyed. Very disappointing to see you crumbling like this.

VoteLynch Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
it kinda makes you seem fake when you apologize for pretending to be annoyed. Very disappointing to see you crumbling like this.

VoteLynch Just_Red
First off. You already voted me in the beginning. Soooo, you already had you sights set on me.

Second off. You just confirmed that you saw me as scum from the get go. Cool.

So its useless for me to talk to you anymore.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
:lok:
My reads:​
Ephe: Scum lean. DP 1 tunnel on TSQ. Interestingly 0 to no interactions with anyone who flipped scum- most likely cause they don't see the need to talk to them, when they talk to them in scum chat.

Sagebee: Town lean. The more I think about it, the more I figure, for Ephe to be scum, he has to be town. Despite his horrible mindset of sus reading anyone who disagrees with them.

Alice: Survior. I mean they have laid low the entire match, and haven't died yet. If they aren't survivor then Luke would be.

Luke: Town lean. Nothing outstanding. Blending in just as well, but more active than Alice. I'm guessing town.

Hamster: Town lean. They just have it out for me. They hate me for reasons I don't understand.

I'd like to state a theory that maybe the scum and survivor are in the lurkers we have been ignoring the last few dps. I could be wrong buts its just a hunch.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
VOTE COUNT

Vote Lynch: Just Red
vote lynch:magical hamster
Vote Lynch @Sagebee
Aaaaaaaa

VoteLynch: Alice
VoteLynch: Alice
sigh

having to read people who posted less than 20 times the entire game or whatever is a complete pain the ass at endgame

Vote Lynch: Just_Red
change vote: just red

Again only votes I'm cool with is red and kyte or magical hamster now.

When one is shown to be mafia please go after the other next phase.
Unvote Sagebee

VoteLynch Just_Red

Magical hamster - Just red - Alice in Noodleland - just red
Sagebee - magical hamster - Just red
Just red - Sagebee - Unvote - xEphemeralx
TheLukundo - Alice In Noodleland
XEphemeralx - just red

Alice in Noodleland (X1)
XEphemeralx (X1)
Just red(X3)

Last edited:

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me when I tell you that's a wasted vote stick to red

Dont be distracted because persons actually commenting look at the actual scum plays being made
Relax

I'm still looking around, but there's no denying that after both of them have been pressured, Alices instant AtE falls significantly short to Reds reaction/approach

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Relax

I'm still looking around, but there's no denying that after both of them have been pressured, Alices instant AtE falls significantly short to Reds reaction/approach
Well again those who've played with alice base levels pretty scummy with her contributions but the biggest tell with her being scum is when she contributes more only to just suss

red on the other hand was clearly trying to push suss lynch and went off it when it was getting her sussed

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Well again those who've played with alice base levels pretty scummy with her contributions but the biggest tell with her being scum is when she contributes more only to just suss

red on the other hand was clearly trying to push suss lynch and went off it when it was getting her sussed
Yo. Why I'm I sus other than I argued agaisnt you, by agreeing to Kyte's arguments?

Status
Not open for further replies.