Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
imo, TheLukundo and Just_Red I felt were already reasonable suspicions for mafia since they were filling in for people who were basically inactive the whole time. Plus, they were part of the group of people who were online during soulkillers death. And at this point, I feel that Lukundo is looking more suspect as this is going on.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For those who voted ephmeral or leaning towards him for the phase

Seems it's only the subs so far so not sure how I depth they followed the thread

But you dont need to follow that closely to realize last game scum was scrambling and rej and pk was the center of last lynch to let him go without checking is negligence on our part.

If you think theres stronger case for ephmeral at this moment actually explain why

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland @Kyte_.

Stop pussyfooting if you got sussed state them if not vote. Let's atleast progress these discussions.

But again is pk someone we shouldnt be checking out? This is literally a no brainer

If your not ready to vote atleast state your top susses and why so we can atleast get some productive discussion going.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I swear this going to be difficult for me to figure out who is scum and isnt in later rounds with people not actually trying find scum and going into aimless discussions.

Help to make my job easier in scum and town reading please.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland @Kyte_.

Stop pussyfooting if you got sussed state them if not vote. Let's atleast progress these discussions.

But again is pk someone we shouldnt be checking out? This is literally a no brainer

If your not ready to vote atleast state your top susses and why so we can atleast get some productive discussion going.
I swear this going to be difficult for me to figure out who is scum and isnt in later rounds with people not actually trying find scum and going into aimless discussions.

Help to make my job easier in scum and town reading please.
Dude, you're coming 3 hours befoe the EoD and you're asking me to progress the discussion, when I've almost been talking to myself as far as "discussion" goes while you were MIA. I understand that the lack of valid contributions this is a bad sign, because it's the one essential element for reading players. Could you please go and tell me what you think of my replies to you, earlier, first, if anything?

Also, Why are you stating to me again that we should be checking PK, like I haven't been emphasizing on it throughout the phase? What i'm hesitant about isn't my read on PK, but the says of people I town-read such as Alice and Red on the matter, because right now maintaining my TR on them is calling for a reassumption.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, @Sagebee You stated reading players in "later rounds". Are you very sure that there will be the next rounds? If PK is scum, which adds to Ansa and (supposedly) Rej then it totals up to 3 mafias, which is a reasonable number for this configuration, No?

what are the possibilities in your opinion that there could be a survivor, an SK, or a 4th scum in adverse cases?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, you're coming 3 hours befoe the EoD and you're asking me to progress the discussion, when I've almost been talking to myself as far as "discussion" goes while you were MIA. I understand that the lack of valid contributions this is a bad sign, because it's the one essential element for reading players. Could you please go and tell me what you think of my replies to you, earlier, first, if anything?

Also, Why are you stating to me again that we should be checking PK, like I haven't been emphasizing on it throughout the phase? What i'm hesitant about isn't my read on PK, but the says of people I town-read such as Alice and Red on the matter, because right now maintaining my TR on them is calling for a reassumption.
Uh excuse me I've easily been the most contributing and commenting member this phase and ive been mia when ive directly chatted with you twice.

And what worth while discussion have you or any of you actually moved forward?

Also what specifically about your posts do you want me to comment on since I've already did.

And if you suss pk than why dont I see vote is there someone else you see as a better or equal target at this moment?

And want to point out again with the quickness I'm replying to you.

Like my last post before with your guys pussy footing and aimless discussions it confuses me on your guys true allignment while I've been on a clear train track hunting scum.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, @Sagebee You stated reading players in "later rounds". Are you very sure that there will be the next rounds? If PK is scum, which adds to Ansa and (supposedly) Rej then it totals up to 3 mafias, which is a reasonable number for this configuration, No?

what are the possibilities in your opinion that there could be a survivor, an SK, or a 4th scum in adverse cases?
If I'm right or wrong about pk it limits the pool of suss targets ephmeral seems like next obvious one but than who after that with this phase you were a clear town read before to me but I'm starting to question that with this phase.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure i got your point. You're basically saying that you're concerned that the disagreement and the spread in votes amongst the town members, could be taken as an opportunity to create a small majority vote on one of the innocents. Hence, you want to cut down the lynch candidates to xEph and yourself, so you'd guarantee his death, because he's obviously going to get the majority.

Well, i don't know why you're under the impression that you're safe, to me at least? You've barely shown any contribution on the previous DP, unlike Red who had a better impression for me. Don't get me wrong, i'm not throwing you in the blacklist here, and surely not for suspecting xEph because it's reasonable to suspect a player who comes along as rather problematic, and might be incredibly distracting, devoid of any solid stances in the game, and just generally causing trouble. But, i do have a reason to think he's town. Whether you'd believe me or frame me for it is up to you, but the bottom line is that i'm strongly asking you to vote PK and trust me on this, this DP. I might've said that i think he's an SK or a survivor, but after his recent posts, i think he's the last piece to the puzzle.
That's good your supporting my pk lynch on this

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh excuse me I've easily been the most contributing and commenting member this phase and ive been mia when ive directly chatted with you twice.

And what worthwhile discussion have you or any of you actually moved forward?

Also what specifically about your posts do you want me to comment on since I've already did.

And if you suss pk than why dont I see vote is there someone else you see as a better or equal target at this moment?

And want to point out again with the quickness I'm replying to you.

Like my last post before with your guys pussy footing and aimless discussions it confuses me on your guys true allignment while I've been on a clear train track hunting scum.
Okay, slow down there. What is wrong with you? You've been MIA for over 10 hours and when you come you start nagging and complaining about the lack of discussion? Well, that's the case because there are people like yourself, among others who are compromising their activity for the general benefit of their team, don't go now throwing fists when you show up late. Not everyone has the convenience to be active when you are, to entertain your arguments.

I've analyzed the night actions to the far of my ability, kept up with every post so far, pushed PK, called him out for his flaws on his case over you, better than you've done, then proceeded to question Luk on his activity and vote on xEph despite his recent entrance, and lastly called Alice and Red multiple times to join the fry, and didn't do it 3 hours before the EoD. These are my "worthwhile" discussion, or rather my attempts to open up ones, sir.

In most of my games, I keep my vote to the very end as long as I know for sure I'm able to come back to cast it, and that's because i want to observe the players' reactions to the game's progression and whether or not that could influence it, before i vote. I've done it on Rej. Go back and check.

Why do you want our reads on everyone, what you should be concerned about at the moment, are the reads/opinions/reactions on PK's case, and that's enough. Making suspects aware of them being suspected isn't too smart.

Reactions: Premfection

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo Allow me to add, if you may. Assuming the game doesn't end this DP which is more likely than not, i'd say xEph is the perfect candidate for any investigative action including cops and role blockers etc... and in fact, I strongly encourage it, especially since I might not be present next DP. Knowing your allies comes before hunting down your enemies.
I'm good with cops going after ephmeral in night phase but honestly get erratic town vibes from him

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm lacking motivation right now. I'll see what PK flips later, tommorow when i wake up. If you have questions for me, mention me and i'll answer when i wake up, if I'm alive and the game is still progressing, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.