Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds like scum behaviour to me.

Keeping the player with the most heat alive just so he can easily be disposed off in the later round. When one of us (if not both) flip town, the mafia would already be close to winning by numbers.

Also rather interesting Michelle died when Rej was the prime sus. Then Elmage dies when I was the prime sus. (after Rej)
Michelle had it for Rej, Elmage had it for me.
Someone is trying hard by misdirecting the town.

You might be the new entry to the prime suspect circle.

There might be a flaw in my theory since Rej's role isn't revealed nor his alignment.
Even though I was against him previous Day but I don't think he's the kinda guy that would throw away his life if he was scum. Would have massively put his team at a disadvantage.
In my books Rej was a town.

Do explain why you think keeping Eph alive over me serves town better. 🤷‍♂️

@Luk
What's with you wanting to die? Lmao
I get your calling me scum dont really get your arguement in how your calling me scum.

Also I rather go for you over ephemeral for 2 reasons with yesterday's actions mafia had to feel the heat to pull something like that so either you and rej are scum or both so that's why it's better to focus on you.

Secondly ephemeral is on my suss list but her actions more so give me thestatusquo vibes instead of being openly scummy and manipulative it's more so self sabotaging he can be scum but compared to you you take higher priority.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rereading pk post get what hes saying and reaffirms even more hes scum instead of genuinely scum hunt he rather push suss on others with the most flimsiest of arguements.

That's why I got on you in the beginning nothing about you is genuinely trying to find scum.

Not checking your status this phase would be of the highest negligence on our part after last phase.

Only thing to help you now is actually build a case for yourself why your not scum and why someone else is better target to be considered scum if your truly town.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure what rej would get from intentionally having himself modkillrd.

I think ephemeral is nond priority for me at the moment since he can easily be removed later rounds.

What's your thoughts about pk I'm positive both pk and rej are the center of last phases shenanigans.
I've stated that in yesterday

QUOTE="Kyte_, post: 21994448, member: 267405"]If I'm to take a final stance about the situation, I'd lynch him. I ain't take any risks. There's something that I'd need to do if he flips town, though. And I don't know if you'd guess it. But actually, before i forget @Poison chan ##Vote Lynch: Rej

Moving on to PK. I thought this guy is a SK, or a survivor, on DP1 - if we're talking about a 10/3/1 game configuration here - and I haven't seen much from him that made me change my mind, including his case on you. I've played with him once, alongside Elmerge, and I'm not expecting that timid and passive playstyle to flip scum. I think this guy is patiently waiting for the end-game to rice to the surface and maneuver this way through to make full use of his abilities and luck. Luckily, at AB, we're experts at calling out people if we smell their inactivity, so he's had no breather, even though he's been playing the pushover since the start of the game. lol.

Also, his case against you wasn't really half-baked as you implied, by an average standard at least. In fact, your case against him looks like you've gone through an agenda of "what to look for to scum-hunt people" and thrown out some facts out of it, disguised behind your sweet-talk.

If I'm lynching someone beside Rej, it's gonna be Ansa.

Lastly, you asked me about my general reads, you know I only give reads when relevant, SK. If you're wondering what I think of you despite my post, then I town read you.

My general impression of the game is not good but could get worse, if Rig flips scum, I don't know if he's left a solid slipping factor that leads to the rest. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that he could be sacrificed to throw us off, and the second rainbow list he's made was designed with that kind of idea in mind. It's gonna lead us to multiple scenarios that we don't have the luxury of entertaining. If he flips town, then that's a different story. To me, at least.

Also, I'm optimistic about the night actions being employed for the better use in the following nights, for example, a vig would hurry up and make use of his shot depending on tonight's flip, because vigs are a hot target at night, do you agree?[/QUOTE]

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Sagebee I could argue that strictly speaking, PK is a safe bet in this phase. Granted, he might just be a third party, but I'm not taking any chances. It's better to score an SK/survivor here than to potentially mislynch and then look back at him at a time where lynching a clear scum is an absolute necessity to avoid losing in a "Lylo" phase. After all, as much as it pains me to say it, there are guarantees that Rej was scum, which is a worst-case scenario.

Also, I apologize, I couldn't refer you to my post due to an error in quoting. It's two pages back.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've stated that in yesterday

QUOTE="Kyte_, post: 21994448, member: 267405"]If I'm to take a final stance about the situation, I'd lynch him. I ain't take any risks. There's something that I'd need to do if he flips town, though. And I don't know if you'd guess it. But actually, before i forget @Poison chan ##Vote Lynch: Rej

Moving on to PK. I thought this guy is a SK, or a survivor, on DP1 - if we're talking about a 10/3/1 game configuration here - and I haven't seen much from him that made me change my mind, including his case on you. I've played with him once, alongside Elmerge, and I'm not expecting that timid and passive playstyle to flip scum. I think this guy is patiently waiting for the end-game to rice to the surface and maneuver this way through to make full use of his abilities and luck. Luckily, at AB, we're experts at calling out people if we smell their inactivity, so he's had no breather, even though he's been playing the pushover since the start of the game. lol.

Also, his case against you wasn't really half-baked as you implied, by an average standard at least. In fact, your case against him looks like you've gone through an agenda of "what to look for to scum-hunt people" and thrown out some facts out of it, disguised behind your sweet-talk.

If I'm lynching someone beside Rej, it's gonna be Ansa.

Lastly, you asked me about my general reads, you know I only give reads when relevant, SK. If you're wondering what I think of you despite my post, then I town read you.

My general impression of the game is not good but could get worse, if Rig flips scum, I don't know if he's left a solid slipping factor that leads to the rest. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that he could be sacrificed to throw us off, and the second rainbow list he's made was designed with that kind of idea in mind. It's gonna lead us to multiple scenarios that we don't have the luxury of entertaining. If he flips town, then that's a different story. To me, at least.

Also, I'm optimistic about the night actions being employed for the better use in the following nights, for example, a vig would hurry up and make use of his shot depending on tonight's flip, because vigs are a hot target at night, do you agree?
[/QUOTE]
So you view pk as scum can we get a lynch than since hes our best case this phase.

Also yes what he said is flimsy hows it suss of me sussing someone I was already on and obviously from last phase actions scum party was desperate so its logical to think rej and or pk are wolves.

And please go into detail what facts I've disregarded when sussing him my case from the beginning with him is theres no sincere indicators hes looking for scum which is clear from even this phases actions. Do you have a defence for this and be clear how you think what I've been stating was an agenda that's been sweetly worded.

Let's not forget my susses last phase were ansat rej pk and ephmeral
2 so far I'm right and like I said with last phases actions it would be dumb of us to not verify pks alignment.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Keeping the player with the most heat alive just so he can easily be disposed off in the later round. When one of us (if not both) flip town, the mafia would already be close to winning by numbers.

Also rather interesting Michelle died when Rej was the prime sus. Then Elmage dies when I was the prime sus. (after Rej)

There might be a flaw in my theory since Rej's role isn't revealed nor his alignment.
Even though I was against him previous Day but I don't think he's the kinda guy that would throw away his life if he was scum. Would have massively put his team at a disadvantage.

@Luk
Am i reading this right...?! Are you implying that the mafia killed Elmage to frame you for the lynch, since you were Elmage's prime suspect? That's cute. First of all, you weren't only on Elmerge's scum list, you were a generally marked target who fell short a little on activity and hence was slightly off the radar for some time compared to the other suspects. I've personally left you roaming because I believed you were a mere survivor who we can rid of later, or an SK who could get us a scum or two killed for a shared objective when only towns were falling one by one at the time. Now I feel like you were among the hands that killed Elmerge just so you could recite that excuse after his death, to save yourself.

Also, you're comparing your case to Rej. Hello?! What makes you think Rej was a victim to a mis-lynch post Michelle's death, because he was among her suspects. Also, needless to say, I don't like that you're even considering Rej town here. If that's true, why hadn't you stated that when Rej was on the verge of death, to supposedly save him from our misguided accusations?

Now let's not pretend that the wagon on xEph will provide a good escape to you now, shall we? Your case is factual yet extreemly weak and i feel like you're simply hoping that the player in question would overreact and dig themselves deeper and deeper, so you will have a good wagon to sit on.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you view pk as scum can we get a lynch than since hes our best case this phase.

Also yes what he said is flimsy hows it suss of me sussing someone I was already on and obviously from last phase actions scum party was desperate so its logical to think rej and or pk are wolves.

And please go into detail what facts I've disregarded when sussing him my case from the beginning with him is theres no sincere indicators hes looking for scum which is clear from even this phases actions. Do you have a defence for this and be clear how you think what I've been stating was an agenda that's been sweetly worded.

Let's not forget my susses last phase were ansat rej pk and ephmeral
2 so far I'm right and like I said with last phases actions it would be dumb of us to not verify pks alignment.
[/QUOTE]

Hold down, hold down, dude. What are you talking about there? What things I have disregarded exactly? If you have concerns about my posts, state 'em loud and clear and don't pull 4D chess on me.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Sagebee Oh, I see. My post #1285 was a whole quote from two pages ago. It was originally a reply to SK and you were only meant to read the bolded part about PK since you've asked about my opinion on him. I was too lazy to delete the rest of the post.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@Luk
Nm

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Continued...

... I've seen your other post earlier, and I'd want to question why would you ask to be lynched, but i assume you wouldn't answer to that.

Well, it's not like the statement in itself would hold you in any better position with regards to your lynch possibility if it came down to it, but if you'll be lynched it wouldn't be for the reason you asked for it.

If you wish to add more clarification to your plan though, it would be appreciated, nevertheless. Clearly you need other's cooperation, afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.