Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Something is rubbing me off about the recent actions, and I'm not just gonna ignore it. Even though scoring two scum heads (if we count Rej) isn't a bad result, I feel like the current progression in the game is a reflection of what the situation has been steered to look like, through the recent scum actions.

I might be overthinking.

By the way, @xEphemeralx I know you were online during SK's day kill. Do you recall who else was, by any chance?
I was present, so was TheLukundo I believe.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something is rubbing me off about the recent actions, and I'm not just gonna ignore it. Even though scoring two scum heads (if we count Rej) isn't a bad result, I feel like the current progression in the game is a reflection of what the situation has been steered to look like, through the recent scum actions.

I might be overthinking.

By the way, @xEphemeralx I know you were online during SK's day kill. Do you recall who else was, by any chance?
Off the top of my head, imperfection was there as were Lukundo, PK and Red

Not sure if there was anyone else

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, I'm considering the possibility that Rej has deliberately broken the rules and forfeited the game away at night. I've known Rej for enough time to know that he wouldn't attempt unnecessary moves that could put his team at a handicap.

Initially, I thought it might've been for the mere purpose of censoring his role to enforce the possibility that he’s a town member, and hence throwing us into chaos. After all, he was a crystal-clear suspect, and more so after he staled the lynch on him, and redirected the votes at SK. He also would've probably been targeted by the vig at night had he not gone ahead and gotten himself mod-killed.

I don't think that's simply it, though. I feel the scum team know very well not many are gonna buy the whole WIFOM behind "Rej could've been town because his role is unknown".

To deliver my reads on some players, i want to make a point. Rej's non-existence would ideally facilitate the downfall of the player hugely regarded as the next in line among the suspected “squad” and who I believe is "xEph". Afterall the claim that if Rej is scum then so is xEph was commonly inherited and redundantly used last DP, even though I disagree with it. If Rej is to make himself an invalid target at night, then xEph is being automatically set-up for a vigilante's shot or any other malicious night action town-aligned. Now I know that Ansa was the one that died, and if anything, that is something that our vig (if we exclude that it's the work of an SK) should be praised for.

Bottom line is that I'm not willing to lynch xEph this phase.

My main two suspects for this phase are two other players. Naturally, I have a case on each of them, but i'll give it some time.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like with both SK and the skeptic Elmage, the air has become less hectic than it should be. I usually start losing interest slowly when these kind of players aren't around.

Any thoughts on my post, for now?

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, I'm considering the possibility that Rej has deliberately broken the rules and forfeited the game away at night. I've known Rej for enough time to know that he wouldn't attempt unnecessary moves that could put his team at a handicap.

Initially, I thought it might've been for the mere purpose of censoring his role to enforce the possibility that he’s a town member, and hence throwing us into chaos. After all, he was a crystal-clear suspect, and more so after he staled the lynch on him, and redirected the votes at SK. He also would've probably been targeted by the vig at night had he not gone ahead and gotten himself mod-killed.

I don't think that's simply it, though. I feel the scum team know very well not many are gonna buy the whole WIFOM behind "Rej could've been town because his role is unknown".

To deliver my reads on some players, i want to make a point. Rej's non-existence would ideally facilitate the downfall of the player hugely regarded as the next in line among the suspected “squad” and who I believe is "xEph". Afterall the claim that if Rej is scum then so is xEph was commonly inherited and redundantly used last DP, even though I disagree with it. If Rej is to make himself an invalid target at night, then xEph is being automatically set-up for a vigilante's shot or any other malicious night action town-aligned. Now I know that Ansa was the one that died, and if anything, that is something that our vig (if we exclude that it's the work of an SK) should be praised for.

My main two suspects for this phase are two other players. Naturally, I have a case on each of them, but i'll give it some time.
Is there a particular reason you decided not to share your SRs?

Also a read on Red if you have one because I can't read that slot

Posts are way too gimmicky

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm super confused what's going on I'm assuming mafia has power to shift votes.

Well at least one mafia died.

For mafia to pull that move last game I dont think they liked where the lynchs were going.

I see both pk and rej to have motive to go after so for different reasons.

Ephmeral is definitely suss but I have stronger suss for pk

vote lynch: pk

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I didnt feel like I had much to contribute or was confident enough in my reads, but im going to share my thoughts because I want us to continue talking and hopefully reach a consensus. Obviously this has led us into a bit of an awkward spot, four people were killed, one was modkilled, two were most likely killed my mafia (unless someone town took a shot in the dark and messed up but I find that unlikely), and one was almost definitely killed by town (Ansa, who most already believed was scum). Idk how the roles go, but I'm assuming all of them had the power to shoot any one player. I'm leaning still that Eph is town and wasnt the one who killed Soulkiller just based on their shocked reaction to the killing, but I'm also willing to accept the possibility that they faked the reaction to steer suspicion off of them.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm not sure what rej would get from intentionally having himself modkillrd.

I think ephemeral is nond priority for me at the moment since he can easily be removed later rounds.

What's your thoughts about pk I'm positive both pk and rej are the center of last phases shenanigans.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think ephemeral is nond priority for me at the moment since he can easily be removed later rounds.

What's your thoughts about pk I'm positive both pk and rej are the center of last phases shenanigans.
Sounds like scum behaviour to me.

Keeping the player with the most heat alive just so he can easily be disposed off in the later round. When one of us (if not both) flip town, the mafia would already be close to winning by numbers.

Also rather interesting Michelle died when Rej was the prime sus. Then Elmage dies when I was the prime sus. (after Rej)
Michelle had it for Rej, Elmage had it for me.
Someone is trying hard by misdirecting the town.

You might be the new entry to the prime suspect circle.

There might be a flaw in my theory since Rej's role isn't revealed nor his alignment.
Even though I was against him previous Day but I don't think he's the kinda guy that would throw away his life if he was scum. Would have massively put his team at a disadvantage.
In my books Rej was a town.

Do explain why you think keeping Eph alive over me serves town better. 🤷‍♂️

@Luk
What's with you wanting to die? Lmao

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Eph very well might be scum tbh.
But by using the pretext of keeping him alive and going after me makes me think you are his scum buddy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.