[Game] Peaky Blinders Mafia Game Thread #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Ansatsuken ansa my boi, I am quite frankly, not really sold out on you yet. Something is off about you, I know you said internet connection etc. But it's much more than that I feel, can't place my finger on it yet. Who you planning to cast your vote to this DP? I know you have few selected individuals but who is more likely to get your vote?

Mr.Lonely
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mr.Lonely will be my candidate.
 

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,445 posts 3,767 reactions
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
List of players, and my ideas until now:
1. Rej - my vote is on him, his presence is lacking infos and implication in the game. Scum imo.
2. Elmage G Ace - seems like busy town Elmage I saw lately from host position.
3. Ansatsuken - softer than usual, null
4. Kyte_ - good towny vibes
5. Imperfection - except he is good at shenanigans he is town. Day 1 pass but not more.
6. -PK- unknown for me, his contribution is not much but nothing made me feel is AI. Looked like he has no agenda, though. Null, slight townish.
7. Alice in Noodleland - i think she is town who deserves her coffee.
8. -Best- - too quiet. I saw him scum, he was odd. I saw him town, he was odd and mislynched. We need him more active. Null.
9. SoulKiller - bad vibes at start, pertinent in his takes. Hope he is good.
10. Michelle - lock town
11. xEphemeralx - slowed down and looks like he posts only when needed. I don't like this. Slight scum.
12. Sagebee - feels like strong town Sage presence.
13. Mr.Lonely - timid. prudent. Last time i saw town Lonely he was a pillar of town. idk.
14. Thestatusquo - can go either way but his posts from a moment onward looked pretty good. Leans town
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay, cool. But where is the vote? or you taking your time?

Tbh I'm going with Ephemeral. I'm not sold with his play so far.

VoteLynch: xEphemeralx
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Ansatsuken better yet, why do you think Mr.Lonely is more scum than eph? You mentioned that both of these players "Just Chit-chating all the time. That's the best to describe them." But you see, alot of people fit that category as well. So why exactly, Mr.Lonely and eph?
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Ansatsuken better yet, why do you think Mr.Lonely is more scum than eph? You mentioned that both of these players "Just Chit-chating all the time. That's the best to describe them." But you see, alot of people fit that category as well. So why exactly, Mr.Lonely and eph?

Mr.Lonely - playing very low like he being cautious not to expose much. Very careful with his steps.

Ephemeral - talking a lot but there's no scum hunting at all.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's something odd about Sk's approached. I don't know what is it. It gives me chills. The hair on my arms are rising. I feel cold.

Maybe I just need a cup. Of coffee
Same tbh but it’ll become obvious as time goes by
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Same tbh but it’ll become obvious as time goes by
You must be registered for see images
Same question to you then, what's soo "odd" about my approaches, or define my approaches in this scenario. I am genuinely curious. Also, as far as I can remember, i asked you if imperfection would be a good vig candidate but you chose to ignore.
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Also, lol at the "it will become obvious as time goes by" hahaha ahh man, elaborate on how obvious it is then @Thestatusquo , don't just throw mud without substance.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
Same question to you then, what's soo "odd" about my approaches, or define my approaches in this scenario. I am genuinely curious. Also, as far as I can remember, i asked you if imperfection would be a good vig candidate but you chose to ignore.

You’re kind of sucking up to people in a way that isn’t really...”you” like. You’re too friendly. Way too reasonable.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Also, lol at the "it will become obvious as time goes by" hahaha ahh man, elaborate on how obvious it is then @Thestatusquo , don't just throw mud without substance.
It isn’t that obvious, I said it will become obvious.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are everyone’s thoughts on Best?
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are everyone’s thoughts on Best?

Last time I thought he's scum I'm wrong about it. I'm going to look at him in 2DP. Hope I survive the first night.
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You’re kind of sucking up to people in a way that isn’t really...”you” like. You’re too friendly. Way too reasonable.
rofl, let me get this straight, stating my opinion about liking few people posts equal me sucking up to people? it seems me and you have different definition of the word "sucking up", and lmao this is a first time I get told i am scummy because i act too friendly and being way too reasonable. Like, at this point I have seen it all, people will literally use anything to frame me as scum LMAO.
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It isn’t that obvious, I said it will become obvious.
So, I just have to mention that i like people posts couple more to make it obvious. Got it.
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Vote lynch - TheStatusQuo

Pointing fingers at everyone with no real substance behind

Edit - For bolding.
 
Last edited:

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are everyone’s thoughts on Best?
Him and Elmage are lurkers.
Hard to give an opinion about people who barely post.
They need to be looked at in the next phase.

We got a few hours before the phase ends, maybe they show up.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think...

Pk / SK / Best / Mr Lonely probably have 2 scum.
 

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rofl, let me get this straight, stating my opinion about liking few people posts equal me sucking up to people? it seems me and you have different definition of the word "sucking up", and lmao this is a first time I get told i am scummy because i act too friendly and being way too reasonable. Like, at this point I have seen it all, people will literally use anything to frame me as scum LMAO.

You lack your drive and it's showing. Even your PK vote was weak sauce. It's like you don't have your heart in it at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top