Not open for further replies.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you want to kill him? If you don't know for sure if he is scum and is only a suspicion, then way provoke the matter without any basis. That's what results in a mis lynch and obviously favorable for scum. I think you are focusing too much on insignificant details and are trying to provide a way to stick someone as scum to protect yourself. That's all I get out of your replies so far. I don't think it matters how often someone mentions another name if there is no actual gravity behind their post.
This post has me like

You must be registered for see images

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you want to kill him? If you don't know for sure if he is scum and is only a suspicion, then way provoke the matter without any basis. That's what results in a mis lynch and obviously favorable for scum. I think you are focusing too much on insignificant details and are trying to provide a way to stick someone as scum to protect yourself. That's all I get out of your replies so far. I don't think it matters how often someone mentions another name if there is no actual gravity behind their post.
I don't know what he got against me specially when you consider I was on his side in the original argument he was having. Lmao

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does this have to do with anything?

Were you intending to affect his read/approach wrt you by "taking his side"?

Because that's kind of how this reads fmpov
Doesn't everything everyone post directly or indirectly affecting everyone's reads on them?

So yes. I said what I said coz I saw his and Eph bickering and what I saw was two townies going at it for nothing.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about this.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't everything everyone post directly or indirectly affecting everyone's reads on them?

So yes. I said what I said coz I saw his and Eph bickering and what I saw was two townies going at it for nothing.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about this.
That's true, my issue being with how you chose to emphasize it

As if it bothers you that he's not viewing you in a favorable light because of it

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post has me like

You must be registered for see images
I have a very complicated way of thinking, so if it doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I speculate details that I may find useful at hinting whether someone is town or not. You don't throw certain words around merely for the fun of it and that was what I was trying to point out. I also thought that he was looking into things about SK that were insignificant as a way of framing him. I was hoping he'd say something in reply to me, but he just brushed it off saying that I'm repeating something that everyone already knows.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte's wall has many good points - to completely understand it I need a rephrase, see below - still few things need my pov about them:

Fixed the gender for you :hi:

I like this approach.
You missed the reason of my early fluff but you are right, I want to find the scummiest player and place a vote on him without doing the hard work of walls analysis.

It was a tonal read. About Eph at the moment of my read I had just the memory of our previous game at MU where he was praised by a very good player for his scum game. Looks like he is a native good wolf because now I see he is at the 17th game iirc (he said today he played 16 games until now). Now comparing the fact I played more games only in this site, he may look inexperienced.
A thing I don't get. What made you think he is inexperienced? His number of declared games? His way of talking?
The clever manipulation tactic accusation, that it's too much of a strech tbh.

please rephrase this, i don't get your point.
And a question: why are you doing associative reads in day 1 without any flip to support your speculations?

we were the only active in the thread at the time. Why weren't you active with us to be in the middle of early interactions? Your activity would be appreciated.
Coming late and complaining about what others did, it's quite convenient :facts:
why am I only knowing this now when I've known you for quite a while? or so I thought...?

I've always been the type to lay down my take-aways on finished matters for display. As for ongoing disputes, I tend to speculate as my opinion could fluctuate, but at any rate, I think it’s fair to say that my activity on the first DPs has generally always been questionable. Ultimately I’ll pursue my lynch targets and defend myself once it comes down to it.

I suppose there nothing wrong with considering the unlikely possibilities of you being scum mates with xEph or TSQ? Early disputes could be misleading in a sense, especially if felt forced in particular. I'm not basing off my reads over these mere speculations so I don't see why you're complaining.

Now what I'm concerned about more than his experience level is his style of play in that game you speak off, I'm not one to base off my reads on meta's but I think he's comfortable enough that he had adopted that passive attitude on more than few occasions.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a very complicated way of thinking, so if it doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I speculate details that I may find useful at hinting whether someone is town or not. You don't throw certain words around merely for the fun of it and that was what I was trying to point out. I also thought that he was looking into things about SK that were insignificant as a way of framing him. I was hoping he'd say something in reply to me, but he just brushed it off saying that I'm repeating something that everyone already knows.
Not really, it does make sense to me; I can definitely see that tsq is nitpicking over seemingly insignificant elements of the investigation in an elaborate manner, but I don't know if I would be that skeptical about it myself on DP1 when resources in hand are scarce. Quite frankly, I don't find tsq's actions themselves too suspicious, as much as I'm waiting for him to come up with a reason to back up any of the multiple votes, where i can feel his genuineness in particular and not necessarily his responsibility. Like others.

By the way, this is your first appearance since your greeting post, where you've found it necessary to make this post to lash out on STQ/defend PK?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, it does make sense to me; I can definitely see that tsq is nitpicking over seemingly insignificant elements of the investigation in an elaborate manner, but I don't know if I would be that skeptical about it myself on DP1 when resources in hand are scarce. Quite frankly, I don't find tsq's actions themselves too suspicious, as much as I'm waiting for him to come up with a reason to back up any of the multiple votes, where i can feel his genuineness in particular and not necessarily his responsibility. Like others.

By the way, this is your first appearance since your greeting post, where you've found it necessary to make this post to lash out on STQ/defend PK?
reasonability* and not responsibility*

Darn this autocorrect.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sagebee is making easy posts too

And their intro wall is inconsistent

First they think my interaction with tsq is "forced and just for show"

But then they only actually SR tsq for it and forget about me

big yikes
I jone in thestatusquo and not you yet since its my first game with you need to play with you a bit more before I give you a scum leaning or not

Also dont get how my posts are easy aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.