-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Confident statement to make, why is SK not the type to get townies killed, but I am? You already have a town lean on him, don't you?

You have 5 posts, the quality of the reasoning is equal to the quantity of information given.

Are you the type of scum that's hard to catch?
Lol first you grill me for unnecessarily mentioning someone not related in a post.
Now you ask me why I am not mentioning SK?

Make up your mind.
Voting unnecessarily can lead upto bandwagons.
But that's fine. That's your way.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not a fan of the progression of the game right now.

Alright, first off, i feel like Michelle starts off playing in a way that he sets as non-serious enough to claim that he's just joking or messing around to his convenience, but if you look at what he's posted at the beginning, it seems like he's trying to find a place for his vote to land without having to do too much work. I also feel like his "good feeling about xEph" was merely a clever manipulation tactic to win favor from a more inexperienced member by just coming out the gate randomly declaring that he has town with flimsy arbitrary reasoning like "Oh, he seems like a good guy" (or is he trying to take suspicion off of him and they both are on the same scum team...?!). Next thing we see is xRph piggybacking Michelle's moves and off it starts with soft-pushing TSQ whose post in question (about AI and whatnot), and which could be very easily written-off as a common jest at the start of the game, was a big pile of absolutely nothing, and the whole argument that followed was uncalled for. It looks like xEph just sort of preemptively decided that TSQ was suspicious once and needed to be propped up as a lynch candidate, on a whim.

If either Michelle and xEph were to flip scum and I still feel the need to look into TSQ's case based on his future actions, that would be mind-blowing honestly, because i don't think they are on the same team, in the time being. However, I won't get to TSQ now, but not to say that he's off the hook atm, to me personally.

Also, I'm not really on board with the faulty logic to throw every new player (aka imperfection) under some blanket of them being meek, timid, and uncomfortable and thus being incapable of being scum, I don't necessarily think he's faking the part where he's inexperienced, but it doesn't mean he's not scum and had any intentions at all to quit, even, especially after he had overdone it with "b-b-but i-i don't understand anything" and now he's gotten back on board faster than i thought with the "I was overthinking, i understand now" mentality.

Another big man is Rej, I was left scratching my head after Rej because he was shooting in the dark in the small-time I've seen him here. It's like he's kinda attempting to win people over, but not really because he's also throwing enough empty accusations elsewhere to shade it. Sure, his self-made list is a draft and wasn't even taken seriously by the majority, but I see that he's bulldozed Michelle and cleared off xEph, which doesn't make much sense since they had been hand in hand at the time (even though I think is feasible), and then he throws big shots like SK and myself at the top as town reads, when we had basically just said hi. I'm actually not the type to jump on people for using their "gut feeling" for reason, but when Michelle among others persistently questioned his list, he ignores him at first and then jumps into clearing his intentions and immediately butters him up about his posts have become more "town-like"

There are others that I'm quite frankly warier of, but my suspicions are ongoing and it only heads the right way if i observe sometimes, and anyone who knows me well knows that i could very possibly abandon these reads and end up casting a vote on someone else entirely. The day is long, and at the very least it has already set us off to a good start to tonight's actions if anything.

You must be registered for see images

I like this post.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Confident statement to make, why is SK not the type to get townies killed, but I am? You already have a town lean on him, don't you?
I noticed you keep comparing your actions with me. "Why does this not apply to SK but applies to me." something along those lines. Not sure, if it's townie or scum behavior.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol first you grill me for unnecessarily mentioning someone not related in a post.
Now you ask me why I am not mentioning SK?
I never accused you of such a thing. I suggest if you're actually town you start reading posts very well before commenting on any of them, because you holding the high ground on misrepresentations will maybe actually want me kill you, as opposed to just voting you to state where my current suspicion stands ;)

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is everyone feeling about Imperfectionist? Town?

If you already gave a read don't do it again, I want to keep some logs and stuff.
I do not have any scum reads on him as of now. But I don't have any town reads either, perhaps as they get used to the game I can see some worthwhile information that will help me out.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never accused you of such a thing. I suggest if you're actually town you start reading posts very well before commenting on any of them, because you holding the high ground on misrepresentations will maybe actually want me kill you, as opposed to just voting you to state where my current suspicion stands ;)
Why would you want to kill him? If you don't know for sure if he is scum and is only a suspicion, then way provoke the matter without any basis. That's what results in a mis lynch and obviously favorable for scum. I think you are focusing too much on insignificant details and are trying to provide a way to stick someone as scum to protect yourself. That's all I get out of your replies so far. I don't think it matters how often someone mentions another name if there is no actual gravity behind their post.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant that one.

I was talking so I didn't think SK had a relevance here even though I do realize he is voting for me yes.

I thought it was kinda related. Hope you see my point now.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't like this post, nor the first post. I remember reading through and bolded seems like an awful thing to talk about if you aren't really gathering anything from the read itself. It's kind of like a commentary, and I don't see what it's place has to do with the rest of the post. I think it's maybe saying "I'm reading the thread guys!" but I don't get why he didn't express the town lean he had on me in the same post as saying this, he did it only after he was questioned.
I meant this one***

Status
Not open for further replies.