Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We shall wait and see on SK.
Plenty of times the guy leads the townie teams with his fancy gifs then turns out to be mafia at the end. Lmao

So its good to be wary of him.

Right now he is fine.
Im actually more wary of you.

both are open minded and seem lost too in a townish sense

Come again Rej????????????:argh: where did these came from? open minded ? seem lost? players like Ansa and Sk?

I haven't posting very much in dp1.

Try your best ..after all your username is Best is after all. I have a question for you? what can you say about me and how I approached the game so far?

• Wow
Reactions: -Best- and minamoto

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Come again Rej????????????:argh: where did these came from? open minded ? seem lost? players like Ansa and Sk?

Try your best ..after all your username is Best is after all. I have a question for you? what can you say about me and how I approached the game so far?
I think you approached the game as a townie. You proved yourself pretty well. I find nothing suspicious on you yet.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best waiting to be prodded instead of sharing thoughts of his own volition is to be kept in mind

As is tsq acting like he's entitled to doing nothing and wanting a free pass to go with it

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why did you feel the need to inquire about yourself over anything else?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Ansa flips scum, Elmage is lock cleared.

If Ansa was truly town that town read me, he would've questioned Elmage's vote, as it quite honestly sucked. Never in his life did Elmage vote in his first game-oriented post, less so based on that reasoning.

By making that comment, not only is Ansa pocketing me, but he's also essentially saying I'm to blame from my play, even though he obviously town reads it. So what is there to blame if I'm town to him, and why isn't he reacting to Elmage's vote instead, because he's consciously voting an alleged good town, and Ansa seems quite not shaken at all.

At the moment I don't think Ansa's read on me is genuine and he feels really low on energy.
You said the warning that I gave to you means I want to pocketing you. Absurd. First of all I don't see any problem with Elmage's vote. In my early comment I've made a theory that said "The post, it could be TSQ's strategy to catch scum by posting that". Here you're highly mistaken if you think I read you as town from that post. My comment should be read in a way if you're town.

So if you're town you should be blamed if town wasting the lynch on you. You still play a passive game like in the previous game. But the difference here you posting more. I have ISO your posts and most of it not looking really helpful. Many trivial comments that can't be a source of reference to other players. You know right which faction where their opinion not worth a dime???

Saying "You really did rand wolf didn't you?" How is that being helpful?

Ok you have voted 2 people so far but can I see your reasoning. You have stated why you vote Ephemeral but what is your reasoning on voting Rej???

If you are scum TSQ that means you've given people a sign. If they believe you're scum they going to vote you

But if they think it looks so easy and for someone who had in the previous game(Prime Number) rand scum maintaining the same approach in this game is something for people to evaluate.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to look into your next comment and your game direction in this remaining time. Then I'm going to decide between you two(Ephemeral and TSQ) who gonna be my final vote.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rej
SoulKiller
Kyte_

xEphemeralx
-Best-
-PK-

Elmage G Ace
Ansatsuken
Imperfection
Mr.Lonely

Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
Sagebee

Michelle

:pick:
Lol how am I already in your potential sus list and not even posted yet first 5 pages and what are you even basing this list on in general this early

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Morning. Waiting for Sagebee to catch up.
Welcome Sage :hi:

Until then @Ansatsuken talk to me about your reads. From your post to TSQ i see you dislike his former vote on Rej, do you town read Rej? Why? And why Eph vs TSQ have to be town/mafia or mafia/town?

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds good, I'll stay in it for a little while longer or at least until poison sees my posts.
I'm still gonna be reading through the thread, and if I feel I should add anything I will
Is this your first mafia game first phases are always tedious and nothing substantial happens.

The name of game just simply trying to figure out players that have roles to kill other players. You use various context clues playing styles to figure out who these players are or even try to set traps to expose them. Sometimes your role benefits you in finding scum players have more questions should ask poison or the game mods.

Reactions: Premfection

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
nope

Dunno read SKs wallpost, he genuinly seems like a town, who wants to motivate other townies to have a good game
SK is never genuine. He is role playing no matter AI. This requres acting.
Idk from where you take these ideas Rej, but they are from bad to worse.
They are fine if you are mafia, nevertheless ;)

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay all caught up

I'll start with players that give me bad vibes but dont necessarily will call scummy yet.

first is ansatsuken he was of the first posters but disappears till half way in the game and his commentary and activity felt superficial.

Next is soul killer same reason as ansatsuken he comes in the game disappears and comments and activity so far havent been productive.

Last xephemeralx it's my first time seeing them not sure if they are new player to mafia seems they know the terminology just found the exchange with the status quo weird and even forced like it was for show

My scummy list so far is

Thestatusquo he has been acting weird in the game arguing with a non player and other unnecessary arguements putting unnecessary negative attention on himself and for the one game I played with him be came off far more intelligent than this so I have to assume this is a strategy which is backfiring on him.

Michelle vote of rej is weird to me I think his reasoning of creating his list to get reaction out of players makes sense and he got a reaction out of you to the point you lynched him need to hear more why you think he should be lynched.

And finally will say my intent playing style since I will have a low attention span this game is to play self sacrificing town not in it for long game want to cripple mafia in time I'm here do with that information what you will.

• Love
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.